Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facts of life you've found to be true

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

riclad wrote: »
    Pop music from the 70s, or 80s sounds better than modern music, since pop music now is mostly made by people using laptops , pcs ,
    using the same programs and samples .
    Bands can be in the charts now without having any great musical talent
    if the singer is sexy and they have a good music video.
    My theory is pop groups in the 80s, had to gain experience and play music live
    for a few years before they had a song in the charts .
    Theres still great groups and singers out there and great songwriters

Boney M anyone? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Life whizzes by very quickly so make the most of every day or you'll be on your death bed full of regret before you know it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

That the older I get the more I realize many many people have the maturity of 5 year olds. It's incredible how petty some people are. Never ceases to amaze me to be honest.

In maturity yes but also "Adults are just obsolete children" from Dr Seuss :)

Another for me is to learn to trust and not go against my gut instinct because I always make excuses for it but it's usually right.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Don't worry what other's say about you, because most of the time, nobody talks about you anyway.

Advertisement