Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey 2013-2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

alanmcl12 wrote: »
    As far as I know they only go on IR once they actually go on IR for the actual team, if the team doesn't need the roster or cap space may not even place them on IR as can effect future cap space as far as I'm aware

Feck the team I need a roster spot, how inconsiderate of them. Anyone want Sedin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

alanmcl12 wrote: »
    As far as I know they only go on IR once they actually go on IR for the actual team, if the team doesn't need the roster or cap space may not even place them on IR as can effect future cap space as far as I'm aware
    Yea, there is no sign of Letang going on the IR even though he dont look like he will be playing anytime soon. I waited as long as I could but had to drop him in the end.

Coeus wrote: »
    Yea, there is no sign of Letang going on the IR even though he dont look like he will be playing anytime soon. I waited as long as I could but had to drop him in the end.

Don't know how long I can hold off for and to make matters worse they are both LW, I've only one healthy LW at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Don't know how long I can hold off for and to make matters worse they are both LW, I've only one healthy LW at the minute.

I AM LOADED WITH LW.....

FYI guys, Trade deadline has now passed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Play off time. I (The GAG Line) was lucky to get in. Suffered a last day defeat to Dicken's Cider last week having led for most of the week.

This week we have :

Quarterfinal
    Izy's Stealers (4) 0
    Pier 6 brawlers (5) 0

Quarterfinal
    Original 6's (3) 0
    The GAG Line (6) 0

The winners goes on to play Dicken's Cider & Strombone's Stick respectfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

final to be decided today!

its 6-6 heading into the last day of the regular season!!!

its been a good season guys. lots of unrealistic trade offers ( mostly sent out by me :D )

can't wait for next year

Best of luck to both guys. Has been fun and count me in for next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Over for another year, the final three are :

1. Dicken's Cider
    2. Izy's Stealers
    3. The GAG Line

Congrats to Dicken's Cider on a well deserved win and to all who took part.

Yahoo seems to open again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭sketchpad

Yahoo seems to open again!
    Count me in again this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭alanmcl12

I'm so in again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

I'm back.

Does anybody know if COYW is still around boards with a different account or should we email him through the league?

Masked Man wrote: »
    I'm back.

Does anybody know if COYW is still around boards with a different account or should we email him through the league?

I am he. JoeSoap is the man who arranged the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Cool, saw the account was closed and figured you'd want to play this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MrGee

Hey guys, myself and 2 of my friends are lookin for a fantasy hockey league to join. Any idea when the hockey registration starts!?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I'm out. Don't have time for any more leagues as I'm in way too many NFL leagues atm.

I'm in too. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

I'm in too, can't wait for the season to start.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

I know this isn't the place but do we need a new mod for this forum. Joesoap hasn't posted here in a good while

I'm in too

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Count me in for this year again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

I'm good to play this season aswell...

Are we still doing this?

Izy wrote: »
    Are we still doing this?

PM'd JoeSoap but got no response.

Berserker wrote: »

Anyone else fancy being commish this year so?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

ill do it if nobody else is up for it... looking through there it looks like there is 14 that want to play...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

Berserker wrote: »

I have not heard from joesoap in a long time. Pm him a few times to see if everything was OK with him

• Advertisement

scottmcb04 wrote: »
    ill do it if nobody else is up for it... looking through there it looks like there is 14 that want to play...

Fire away, if you cannot I am happy to take the lead. We need to get this set up within the next week or so. We have our team accounts from the previous years, so we just need a league. JoeSoap has the list of contacts for the league last year though. There is a mailing facility in the fantasy NHL to ask the league commissioner (JoeSoap) to renew the league for the new season. I will mail him using that, as there could be an issue with his boards account or something. So, who are the 14?

Me
    Scottmcb04
    MaskedMan
    MrGee + 2
    Aaronm13
    FieryMutant
    Izy
    Coeus

Advertisement