Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Player Watch: Internationals, European Competitions and Domestic Cups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Andros Townsend is set to start England's big game tonight, will he keep his place at Spurs, what an FPL bargain he could be if he does.

Lukaku has scored twice already for Belgium away to Croatia, still in the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Andros Townsend is set to start England's big game tonight, will he keep his place at Spurs, what an FPL bargain he could be if he does.

Lukaku has scored twice already for Belgium away to Croatia, still in the first half.

I finally got on board the Andros train last week after all my humming and hawing. Spurs were in the middle of refueling unfortunately and there was an oil leak down the back of the carriage but I'll hold him for a couple of weeks as he played rather well.

I finally got on board the Andros train last week after all my humming and hawing. Spurs were in the middle of refueling unfortunately and there was an oil leak down the back of the carriage but I'll hold him for a couple of weeks as he played rather well.

The fact that he's starting a vital qualifier for England has to count for something, good news for you surely.

Michu starting for Spain tonight it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Van Persie's got two for the Netherlands already, and it's only half time.

Dzeko's also got two...

• Advertisement

Guess who's scored twice for Denmark?? No looking it up now!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

eriksen?

:pac: I think Giroud has scored too so he'll be safe enough

Can't even think of a single Danish player offhand...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Bendtner, the best footballer in the world .

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Bendtner, the best footballer in the world .

Of course!!! Suarez out, Bendtner in :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

This better be the start of your scoring rout RVP!

Townsend just scored for England - here's hoping I might get a price rise out of him now if nothing else materialises :pac:

Red cards for Arnautovic and Jonny Evans too I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Michu starting for Spain tonight it seems.

Yeah he started. Missed a couple of good chances so far apparently. 0-0 at Ht

Spain XI: Valdes; Arbeloa, Pique, Ramos, Monreal; Busquets, Xavi, Silva; Pedro, Michu, Fabregas

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Negredeo scored the winner for Spain.

team to play Borussia Dortmund: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil, Giroud

Santi misses out tonight.

Team to face Schalke (4-2-3-1): Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, JT (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, Lampard; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Torres

• Registered Users Posts: 39,529 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Any chance of a new thread name mods?

Cups/Internationals maybe?

KevIRL wrote: »
    Any chance of a new thread name mods?

Cups/Internationals maybe?

Can you change it as thread starter?

What do we think, barring injuries tonight will it just be Santi for Rosicky at the weekend or could we see a bit of rotation?

Nope. Won't allow me change unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Dortmund goal. Ramsey caught in possession.

Dortmund look different class so far

Torres with a Brace for Chelsea in Germany, Giroud with one for Arsenal.

Every time I see Torres get a couple I wonder if the floodgates might be about to open.....

Arsenal 2-1 down. Off comes Ramsey and Nicky B comes on, it's all downhill from here for young Aaron

Torres with a Brace for Chelsea in Germany, Giroud with one for Arsenal.

Every time I see Torres get a couple I wonder if the floodgates might be about to open.....

And Hazard gets his 3rd in 2 games as well

Fukk me Chelsea have some run of fixtures once this weekends game with City is behind them

Newcastle (a)
    West Brom (h)
    West Ham (a)
    Soton (h)
    Sunderland (a)
    Stoke (a)
    Crystal Palace (h)

Ramsey was very very poor tonight, I'm not suggesting for a second that he will no longer be first choice in the medium to long term but I can really see him getting the rest he was supposed to have last weekend against Palace instead. Wishful thinking???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

And Hazard gets his 3rd in 2 games as well

Fukk me Chelsea have some run of fixtures once this weekends game with City is behind them

Newcastle (a)
    West Brom (h)
    West Ham (a)
    Soton (h)
    Sunderland (a)
    Stoke (a)
    Crystal Palace (h)

and they are back on track in the cl beat schalke at home and they could use the cl games for a bit of rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ramsey was very very poor tonight, I'm not suggesting for a second that he will no longer be first choice in the medium to long term but I can really see him getting the rest he was supposed to have last weekend against Palace instead. Wishful thinking???

I don't think so. He was poor tonight and gave the ball away alot, including for the first goal. I can see him being rested and I have him.

I'll still leave him in my starting 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Perfect, will hold off on Ramsey. If he comes on as a sub and bangs in a hat-trick I'm ordering an assassin.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

New catchy title add!

• Advertisement

Good man, should be plenty of interest in the Vidic situation tonight, seems a lot of us are stuck with him and could do with the 6 or more points he should return if he's available for Saturday. Wenger's post match press conference seemed to suggest that he felt a few of his players were tired last night, Ramsey seems the obvious target for this comment, we'll probably see Rosicky again on Saturday along with Arteta and Flamini, Cazorla will get the start leaving the rest to fight it out, dream situation for me is Ozil and Ramsey getting the day off;)

Advertisement