Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Player Watch: Internationals, European Competitions and Domestic Cups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,529 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

RVP goal, Tony V assist

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

RVP with a savage finish!

Augero gets one for City

Rooney second, he looks seriously greedy too. Talking the frees, not giving the ball to RVP earlier. Seriously worth consideration

Rooney with his 200th United goal.

• Advertisement

Fantastic Utd goal. Valencia with it, Rooney assist

What a miss RVP from about 1 yard out

KevIRL wrote: »
    What a miss RVP from about 1 yard out

In fairness the cross was played at a rapid pace. All he could do was get his foot to it and after that it could of ended up anywhere.

Chelsea team tonight:

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Oscar, van Ginkel , Lampard, Willian, Eto'o, Hazard. Subs: Schwarzer, Mata, Mikel, De Bruyne, Ba, Terry, Azpilicueta.

Terry out for Cahill. Lamps returns.

Giroud starts for Arsenal:

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Ramsey, Walcott, Wilshere, Ozil, Giroud. Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Monreal, Jenkinson, Miyaichi, Akpom, Hayden.

• Advertisement

Goal for Walcott! Hopefully the start of a good spell

Edit and he is taken off.

Dónal wrote: »
    Goal for Walcott! Hopefully the start of a good spell

Edit and he is taken off.

Was he injured or anything?

Dunno, just read it on BBC, they say he was taken off

Bony goal, michu assist for Swansea in Valencia

Michu gets Swansea's second...

And De Guzman their third

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Spurs team at home to Tromso:

Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul, Dawson, Rose, Sandro, Dembele, Lamela, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Defoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Very surprised to see Dawson starting, they're flogging him a little now.

Defoe with a goal for Spurs

Lamela with the assist

Defoe second, Holtby assist

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

2n24ktw.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm so very nervous about the next two days of football.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

RVP confirmed as out of tomorrow's tie, rated as having an 'outside' chance of making the weekend:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8939248/

Outside chance? Fantastic, Rooney up top on his own!

It's unlikely that Moyes will give a definitive statement between now and Saturday morning about Van Persie's involvement, I'd imagine a lot of ye had decent bench points last weekend coming in and realistically nobody was expecting a bonanza against City, it'll be squeaky bum time on Friday night/Saturday morning now, terrible hard to leave that amount of money on the bench, I know as I'll be holding onto Luiz and Walcott this week more than likely.

Walcott is confirmed out until after the international break, and he'll likely drop by minimum £0.3 by then.

I think RVP missing tonight is bad news for new Rooney owners. If RVP is fit for Saturday, I can see Rooney being rested if he plays tonight.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I think RVP missing tonight is bad news for new Rooney owners. If RVP is fit for Saturday, I can see Rooney being rested if he plays tonight.

This is a joke right? Moyes is going to rest his best player- why exactly do you think this will happen, we're not even out of September.

This is a joke right? Moyes is going to rest his best player- why exactly do you think this will happen, we're not even out of September.

United have a trip to Donetsk next week. Rooney played Sunday and may play tonight.

Do United need RVP and Rooney to beat West Brom at home?

I don't think they do.

Last year Fergie (different manager I know but same club) gave RVP a rest in GW3 I think it was against Wigan.

Most other top teams will be resting their players tonight. Heck, I even saw Gianfranco Zola saying he's going to rest Watford players. If Rooney plays tonight, then I think it makes sense to think he may be rested Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Utd play tomorrow night!!

Also unconfirmed from Twitter via Ian Abrahams that Aaron Ramsey has a thigh injury,scan tomorrow,,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    United have a trip to Donetsk next week. Rooney played Sunday and may play tonight.

Do United need RVP and Rooney to beat West Brom at home?

I don't think they do.

Last year Fergie (different manager I know but same club) gave RVP a rest in GW3 I think it was against Wigan.

Most other top teams will be resting their players tonight. Heck, I even saw Gianfranco Zola saying he's going to rest Watford players. If Rooney plays tonight, then I think it makes sense to think he may be rested Saturday.
    Your starting to sound like me now lemlin ;). I do agree with you though. There are a few big ifs. First we need rooney to start tomorrow night if he does and rvp is fit for the weekend I think there has to be a chance that rooney could be on the bench against WBA. The thing going against it is utds poor start to the season. If rvp is confirmed out I may go for aguero like you suggested in another thread instead of rooney. Either way Im not going to make my decision tonight just because rooney is going up .1.

Advertisement