Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Player Watch: Internationals, European Competitions and Domestic Cups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Dzeko makes it 2-0 City and surely through to QF for them

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

KevIRL wrote: »
    Dzeko makes it 2-0 City and surely through to QF for them

The longer they stay in competitions like that the better. Means there's plenty of games to rotate the squad and give players like Jovetic and Dzeko matches.

Harry Kane equaliser for Spurs v Hull

Lemlin wrote: »
    The longer they stay in competitions like that the better. Means there's plenty of games to rotate the squad and give players like Jovetic and Dzeko matches.

Big winner from tonights game is Augero owners. Dzeko played 120 mins, Negredo 110 mins and Jovetic off injured after 10 mins.

Means Augero is a stone wall certainty to start Saturday barring some freak accident and is a must for the armband I reckon

Big winner from tonights game is Augero owners. Dzeko played 120 mins, Negredo 110 mins and Jovetic off injured after 10 mins.

Means Augero is a stone wall certainty to start Saturday barring some freak accident and is a must for the armband I reckon

City currently sit outside the top six. I can see Aguero starting pretty much every game now bar the ones at Xmas.

City can't continue to fall behind.

• Advertisement

Pantilimon looking like a clean sheet as well. Could he push out Hart for Saturday I wonder?

City win 2-0 Spurs game 2-2 and gone to pens

Spurs win 8-7 on pens :eek:

QF draw

Leicster v Man City
    Stoke v Man Utd
    Southampton/Sunderland v Chelsea
    Spurs v West Ham

Spurs win 8-7 on pens :eek:

QF draw

Leicster v Man City
    Stoke v Man Utd
    Southampton/Sunderland v Chelsea
    Spurs v West Ham

Nicely setup for the semi finalists to be City, United, Chelsea and Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Pantilimon looking like a clean sheet as well. Could he push out Hart for Saturday I wonder?

I had about a quarter of 1 eye on the game and he looked a little shaky himself. But like I said I wasn't really paying attention. You'd assume Hart will get a chance to redeem himself against Norwich, Turner could be off the mark come Sunday if he does :pac:

• Advertisement

I had about a quarter of 1 eye on the game and he looked a little shaky himself. But like I said I wasn't really paying attention. You'd assume Hart will get a chance to redeem himself against Norwich, Turner could be off the mark come Sunday if he does :pac:

He made a couple of great saves. Got man of the match lol

He made a couple of great saves. Got man of the match lol

Like I said a quarter of 1 eye, he flapped at a few things whenever I paid attention :pac: Any chance it was just Sky giving him MOTM to heap more pressure on Hart? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

my thoughts exactly. Hopefully they beat cska next week and they will be more or less qualified from their group aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,696 ✭✭✭✭dahat

No Januzaj for Utd tonight, not even on the bench, a cert to start v Arsenal now i reckon

City unchanged
    City XI: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Nasri, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Aguero, Negredo

United XI: De Gea; Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Kagawa; Rooney, Hernandez.

Kinda surprised to see Augero start, hopefully he's taken off early. Obviously City want to secure the qualification as quickly as possible given previous years fukk ups

EDIT - subs

Subs: Lindegaard, Jones, Anderson, Nani, Young, van Persie, Buttner.
    Subs: Hart, Richards, Lescott, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, Jesus Navas.

Augero pen already

2nd for Augero.

Take him off pleas

Negredo goal, Augero assist

Other City goals were assisted by Silva and Nasri

2nd for Augero.

Take him off pleas

I'm sure Pellegrini is probably thinking there's little point resting him ahead of a two week international break.

Why rest him for the benefit of Argentina?

It's a big plus if City win tonight anyway because they'll be practically qualified.

I'm sure Pellegrini is probably thinking there's little point resting him ahead of a two week international break.

Why rest him for the benefit of Argentina?

It's a big plus if City win tonight anyway because they'll be practically qualified.

Never mind Argentina, get him off before some awkward lump of a Russian injures him ahead of the weekend

• Advertisement

Negredo second and a second assist for Nasri

Rooney subbed for RVP, Hernandez off for Young 63 mins

RVP penalty miss

Nasri's doing his best to worm his way into my thoughts.

I got him into my CL team earlier today. Cant afford him in FPL currently though

• Registered Users Posts: 48,189 ✭✭✭✭km79

Did straight swap last week for eriksen just before eriksen fell to 7.9 :) think I keep him for a while now

Negredo gets his hat trick

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

What happened to Silva last night? Yellow flagged on FPL. I brought him already for Michu, one was going up, the other down, and I needed the cash for my next transfer.

City are now qualified so that's good news for owners of Aguero. They already lost to Bayern at home who top the group so not sure they'll bother too much in trying for top spot.

• Advertisement

roryc wrote: »
    What happened to Silva last night? Yellow flagged on FPL. I brought him already for Michu, one was going up, the other down, and I needed the cash for my next transfer.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/06/david-silva-fernandinho-injury-concerns-manchester-city
    David Silva and Fernandinho each suffered injures during Manchester City's 5-2 win over CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Tuesday evening, with the Spaniard having to withdraw from a promotional event in London on Wednesday to receive treatment at the club.

Whether either player might be unavailable for Sunday's trip to Sunderland is unclear with Manuel Pellegrini, describing their respective issues as "small problems".

He said: "David Silva and Fernandinho both had to be substituted. They have small problems, so we'll see tomorrow with the doctor."

The organisers of the event Silva was due to attend stated: "After being withdrawn from the second half of Manchester City's UEFA Champions League game with CSKA Moscow on Tuesday evening, we have been informed that David Silva needs to remain in Manchester for treatment, and cannot attend our event in London."

Advertisement