Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Player Watch: Internationals, European Competitions and Domestic Cups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Stephen Ireland scores for Stoke. Arnatovic assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Cisse goal for Newcastle. Sammy Amoebi assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Chicharitoooooooooooooooooooooo goal

*imagine the Mexican accent

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Chicharitoooooooooooooooooooooo goal

*imagine the Mexican accent

Rooney assist.

I'd be shocked if Hernandez doesn't start now on Saturday or at the very least have a productive 30 minutes he's playing great stuff. If he played every/most weeks he would be in my team easy.

From both a FPL and United fan point of view I hope he plays the same front 4 i.e. Nani, Kagawa, Rooney, Hernandez on Saturday.

• Advertisement

Sweet, West Brom will have played 120 tonight before meeting Man Utd at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Dónal wrote: »
    Sweet, West Brom will have played 120 tonight before meeting Man Utd at the weekend.

its pretty much a 2nd team playing for wba though so no real benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,529 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Goals tonight for Ozil (Ramsey), and Giroud (Ozil) also Ramires (Eto).

Torres went off injured for Chelsea after 11 mins

Chelsea now 3-0 up. Second was an OG with Eto assist and third was Ramires with Oscar assist

just turned on the arsenal game is ramsey playing on the right of 3 in behind giroud

• Advertisement

Mata in fine form tonight

Lampard gets Chelsea's 4th

Pity Arsenal didn't save it for the weekend. I'd have had an assist for Ransey, goal for Giroud and assist and goal for Ozil.

A lot of people on here dropping Giroud. I can't understand it. He's playing up front and pretty much guaranteed his place for the form team in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Lemlin wrote: »
    Pity Arsenal didn't save it for the weekend. I'd have had an assist for Ransey, goal for Giroud and assist and goal for Ozil.

A lot of people on here dropping Giroud. I can't understand it. He's playing up front and pretty much guaranteed his place for the form team in the league.

Not a fan of Giroud, but he'll be staying in my team for the next few weeks at least! A lot more options up front this season though, last year if you didn't have Rvp and Suarez, you might as well have forgotten about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Probably because of the options at arsenal and as mentioned the good alternatives up front. Lots of people wanting to get Ramsey and may already have Walcott or Ozil. And probably a Arsenal defender too.

There are not that many good midfield options for 5 places but up front you have Sturridge and Suarez guaranteed places and scoring (and not having to play in Europe) Lukaku nailed on and with a good attacking team, not to mention Benteke, RVP, Rooney etc. You can only have 3 of them.

I got him out to get Lukaku 2 weeks ago as I wanted to keep Sturridge and Benteke at the time. Happy enough so far, now have Suarez for Benteke.

Rooney not in Utd squad

Man Utd: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Cleverley, Welbeck, van Persie. Subs: Lindegaard, Jones, Giggs, Nani, Young, Kagawa, Hernandez.

They said on the radio there that he didn't travel due to sickness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

BBC now say "a kick to the shin." Phil Jones again, I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Rooney misses tonight’s match after receiving a kick in the shin during training yesterday.

That's him rested now anyway.

• Advertisement

That's him rested now anyway.

yep bad news as a non rooney owner i was hoping hed play tonight.

yep bad news as a non rooney owner i was hoping hed play tonight.

Exactly my sentiments.

Spurs Europa team: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Kaboul, Fryers; Dembele, Sandro; Lamela, Holtby, Chadli; Defoe

Subs: Friedel, Dawson, Naughton, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Kane, Soldado

Defoe with yet another non EPL goal for Spurs, has to be knocking on a starting league place soon

KevIRL wrote: »
    Defoe with yet another non EPL goal for Spurs, has to be knocking on a starting league place soon

How's Lamela doing do you know? With Townsend absent from the squad do we think he's a cert to start at the weekend?

How's Lamela doing do you know? With Townsend absent from the squad do we think he's a cert to start at the weekend?

Lamela not great at all tbh

Lamela not great at all tbh

Just subbed on 71 minutes for Siggy, kind of odd sub leading 2-0 with 20 mins to go.

But a poor performance anyways

Just subbed on 71 minutes for Siggy, kind of odd sub leading 2-0 with 20 mins to go.

But a poor performance anyways

I'm just toying with a gamble on Townsend over the next 3 GWs so assessing the competition. Chadli scored a goal though

• Advertisement

Swansea: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Amat, Ben Davies, Britton, Pozuelo, De Guzman, Michu, Routledge, Bony. Subs: Vorm, Taylor, Shelvey, Dyer, Lamah, Canas, Vazquez

Advertisement