Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Ativ S €215 delivered on amazon.de

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Bought this, terrible phone. its gone back for full refund. Notifications on viber and various apps not existent.

If you like notification lights and flexibility of apps don't buy. If you like a solid phone robust, good battery, screen and camera its a good deal for the cash.

Oh the apps on one list too, one massive scrollathon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Rafloution wrote: »
    Bought this, terrible phone. its gone back for full refund. Notifications on viber and various apps not existent.

If you like notification lights and flexibility of apps don't buy. If you like a solid phone robust, good battery, screen and camera its a good deal for the cash.

Oh the apps on one list too, one massive scrollathon

Good luck with that. Amazons unlikely to give a full refund for someone opening and using a phone and not liking it. You will be lucky to get a refund minus the shipping from and back to amazon.

There is plenty of new official apps after launching on WP these past few weeks also. Vine and instagram just added there this week.

And the apps list are always scroll lists. Its the same on android.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭davidfitz22

Its plain to see the the os is still growing and its starting to get much more support these days.
    I love the fluidity of it compared to buggy and chuggy android.
    But the notification light issue is a bummer. Also the apps look nicer than the android versions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

after playing about for a bit i noticed this too. There is no clear notification icon either. I wonder if this phone will get support for gdr3 seeing as the hardware is up there with the top wp8 devices

I have GDR3 (Developer preview) and no notification centre/indie volume.
    I think that may have to wait for Win8.1 :(

I have faith in the platform as I have now gone non-android on mobile officially!

Advertisement