Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Lucy goes through that phase just get a bumbo my little one can look around at me and her brother and smile and laugh and I'm hands free.. Its great...

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭deh983

I have a bumbo that a friend gave me. Is it ok to use it even though he can't sit up on his own yet??

Not sure but I've been using it a few days now.. Lucy sits up on my knee with me barely touching her but won't stay sitting unaided.. She won't sit back though freaks out every time rathers to be upright

He's still a bit slouchy so I might leave it for another while. He loves to sit propped up on the couch looking around.
    Can't believe how fast time is going. 3.5 months already!! Have a hen this weekend and I'm not ashamed to say I can't wait for the break and leave daddy in charge for a change :)

Took me months to leave my first and not so long with my second I learned fast we need our time! Take it and run

• Advertisement

Took 16 months to get this lad to eat strawberries.. T-shirt not so white anymore lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

He's back on the Staydown and back drinking full bottles but back spitting up as much as before...

The public health nurse said something about hypoallergenic formula but to be honest, I'm loathe to try changing formulas again... his poor little tummy will be ruined.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

She probably means Nutramigen.
    That sucks:(
    lil miss has puked on everything I own by now!

I love the pic,he is gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

January wrote: »
    He's back on the Staydown and back drinking full bottles but back spitting up as much as before...

The public health nurse said something about hypoallergenic formula but to be honest, I'm loathe to try changing formulas again... his poor little tummy will be ruined.

I know u might think I'm crazy but would u think about bringing him to that osteopath in mullingar Rory Murphy I think his name is.. The results seem to be amazing

Rory is brilliant I highly recommend him too.. Known him 14 years now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Took me months to leave my first and not so long with my second I learned fast we need our time! Take it and run

It took me 8 months to leave my 1st at all and then I realised I was back to work in a week so I had to do it so went shopping and left her with her daddy.
    It is a lot easier to leave 4 of them;)

I can well believe it
    I find some days harder than others so day off or half hour is welcomed!

At the moment we have painters in doing the whole house and I'm confined to half a kitchen with the two of the babies nap times awful!

Ladies I set up a private Facebook group for us, If you want to join pm me.

If I was on fb I'd have joined..
    Just a quick question what size nappies are your bundles of joy in now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Size 3 Aldi nappies

size 3 Boots

Yea Lucy's in size 3 but getting snug now

Size 3 pampers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

E is in Size 2 Pampers and theres plenty of room left, 19 weeks old!

Started spoon feeding.. Few spoons managed not bad for first attempt..

• Advertisement

lil miss had her 3 month check today she is 12lb and 62cm so the same as her brother and oldest sister was at 6 weeks:)
    She is fine though ,just small like her other sister.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Leo had his last week. 15lb 2oz and 60cm long.

PHN was was delighted with him, said he will be walking by 10 months :eek:

Left him overnight for the first time saturday. Heading out for dinner and drinks with another boardsie couple.

it was lovely not to have to worry about running home to babysitters

Lucy was 14 lb at her 3 week check.. 75th percentile.. Scary!

That is huge! what was she born?

15lbs 10ozs at 3 months. On 4 7oz bottles a day so I have a little monster on my hands here.
    Just saw the April 2015 thread!!! Hard to believe that was us this time last year!!

Lucy was 8lb 9 but lost a bit for few weeks with reflux then shot back up.. She's in 6-9 month clothes jack was 7 months when that happened not 4 months

did you mean 3 month check?

lil miss takes 5x 210ml bottles a day but sicks up a bit too and she is still tiny lol

Lol yep 3 month check.. Bad idea letting prediction text do all the work! Lucy drinks 4 7-8 ounce bottles a day then sleeps 13 hours

Lol I was picturing a huge 3 week old :)

• Advertisement

Although I'm sure 12lb babies are that by 3 weeks lol

Advertisement