Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NowTV Box(Roku LT) - £10.00 inc (€11.89) new model £14.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Also-I can only see my server on the NowTV box......I can see both mine and the share one on the laptop but cant see shared one on Nowtv box...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

sounds like you need to sign in to plex on the nowtv.

the local library (i.e. yours) will be found automatically because its on the same network in your house, but the other persons shared library is only going to be available once you are signed into plex on the nowtv as otherwise it won't know where to find it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

We need a step by step for this one if anyone is willing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

We need a step by step for this one if anyone is willing

YouTube has LOADS of guides on plex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

All fixed! Thanks guys....... Now I can't find the poxy remote, think my 18 month old hid it somewere! I got onto nowtv live chat looking for a new one, said they'd post out a free replacement...... Until I gave Irish address. Said its outside their postal boundaries or some BS like that. So I'm using roku remote on my s3,handy wee thing. Anyone have any spare remotes lying about??!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

how can u see there shared libary on plex

toby2111 wrote: »
    Until I gave Irish address. Said its outside their postal boundaries or some BS like that.

Use parcel motel, same as for buying the nowtv itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

Curently on ebay daily deals for £12.99 with 4 months free of your choice of entertainment/sports/movies

Delivery to parcel motel

No link as on mobile but it's on ebay daily deals

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Ordered one but when I got the dispatch notification the PMid is missing from the address it's dispatched to?

Was the full address on your notification email?

Curently on ebay daily deals for £12.99 with 4 months free of your choice of entertainment/sports/movies

Delivery to parcel motel

No link as on mobile but it's on ebay daily deals

Can't see it on ebay for that price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171394570708?clk_rvr_id=670871030055

Try above link for deal just ordered one myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

spuddy01 wrote: »
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171394570708?clk_rvr_id=670871030055

Try above link for deal just ordered one myself :)

Link for the one with 4 months free sports?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Link for the one with 4 months free sports?

Cheers, ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭tooth*grinder

interesting - anyone have a decent seller for sky sports passes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Did anyone here purchase an Lg Smart Tv with the now tv app.

I am asking as the Tv i got does not have the app installed, and i haven't been able to download the app.

LG have emailed me the codes for a 3 month movie pass and 5 days sports, but there not much good to me without the app installed.
    My question is, if i buy a now tv box, would these codes work?

Edit : solved my problem by going to the TV settings. Changed the country to UK and also changed the service settings country to the UK. After that when I went back to the apps, Now TV was sitting there ready to open

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

Did anyone here purchase an Lg Smart Tv with the now tv app.

I am asking as the Tv i got does not have the app installed, and i haven't been able to download the app.

LG have emailed me the codes for a 3 month movie pass and 5 days sports, but there not much good to me without the app installed.
    My question is, if i buy a now tv box, would these codes work?

They work online as well.

I ordered but they did not put the PMid or Parcel Motel in the address. Phoned royal mail and they won't change the address so they can't deliver.

Re-ordered but not sure if they will send to the full address.

Bit of a silly question but how did ye enter the address in the order?
    like what fiels for the PMid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Nick and nickJR also added now to the entertainment package. It's a bargain of a set up for €7 a month

It's getting to the point where it's a better bet than sky if you get a couple of boxes with the movies and entertainment packs, remember you can have up to 4 devices registered to your account and two active at any one time (plus plex on any number of them).

Certainly beats €60+ a month for your Sky box.

• Advertisement

How can I create a NowTV account?

m8 wrote: »
    How can I create a NowTV account?

www.nowtv.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Gulliver

vibe666 wrote: »
    It's getting to the point where it's a better bet than sky if you get a couple of boxes with the movies and entertainment packs, remember you can have up to 4 devices registered to your account and two active at any one time (plus plex on any number of them).

Certainly beats €60+ a month for your Sky box.

Good idea. Only problem with that is that you are limited by how good is your connection is. I couldn't take full advantage of the 2 months free movies as it was buffer city for me. I watched 3 movies (v-e-r-y slowly) and gave up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,762 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

12 euro for a day of sky sports is bit of a rip off.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭crasy dash

12 euro for a day of sky sports is bit of a rip off.

Usually get them myself on ebay for under a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Wcool

Hi, I want to give away my NowTV but seem to have misplaced my power converter. Could someone please have a look at the converter and tell me the voltage and amperage that this box needs? It's not on my white box itself hence my question.
    Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Wcool wrote: »
    Hi, I want to give away my NowTV but seem to have misplaced my power converter. Could someone please have a look at the converter and tell me the voltage and amperage that this box needs? It's not on my white box itself hence my question.
    Thanks a lot.

5.2V 1.5A

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Would like one for the films but cant seem to figure out how to order one using parcel motel what is the correct why to enter address to ensure they include the PM no? also how do you get around the step where it asks for a contact number? wont accept 353..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Would like one for the films but cant seem to figure out how to order one using parcel motel what is the correct why to enter address to ensure they include the PM no? also how do you get around the step where it asks for a contact number? wont accept 353..

As far as I remember it asked for a house name.

Thats where I put my PM ID number.

As long as thats there , and you can get the rest of the adress in the the other parts, you are onto a winner.

UK numbers start with 0044 so make up one

• Advertisement

Thats where I put in the PM number and they left it off the address ans Royal Mail refused to update the address for me. NowTV said when they get it back they will refund my Card automatically.

I ordered from ebay and could get full address in.

Maybe someone that did manage to order can tell us which fields the address goes into?
    As far as I remember it asked for a house name.

Thats where I put my PM ID number.

As long as thats there , and you can get the rest of the adress in the the other parts, you are onto a winner.

UK numbers start with 0044 so make up one

Advertisement