Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat Season 2013/14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Holy Cow....BBC are saying Arsenal are after Benzema and Di Maria :eek:

That's a whole new notch of mentalness on the Transfer Richter Scale!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23790314

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Holy Cow....BBC are saying Arsenal are after Benzema and Di Maria :eek:

That's a whole new notch of mentalness on the Transfer Richter Scale!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23790314
    But it is Arsenal so they'll more than likely end up with neither

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Are Benteke Nolan Mingolet not going to rise in price this GW or are am I reading crack the code wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Are Benteke Nolan Mingolet not going to rise in price this GW or are am I reading crack the code wrong?

Benteke and Nolan should rise tonight, Mig prob tomorrow. Look at totalfpl, fiso seems to be broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

good goal by townsend there for spurs in Europa league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    good goal by townsend there for spurs in Europa league

Is it on TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Is it on TV?

itv 4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Any suggestions who to bring in for the same kinda dough if i was to sell Anelka and Mata this GW? (already have Santi Carzola in mf)

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Trilla wrote: »
    Any suggestions who to bring in for the same kinda dough if i was to sell Anelka and Mata this GW? (already have Santi Carzola in mf)

Silva and Van Wofswinkel?

Soldado with a goal for Spurs in the Europa....great wing play from Townsend for the assist too. If he played every week he'd be such a bargain at 5.5. I know I say it every week but still :pac:

And a second for Soldado, brilliant cross from Chadli

• Advertisement

Soldado with his second goal. Hopefully the first of many times I get to say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Routledge and Michu with goals for Swansea within 30 mins

Probly just the game they need after the Utd hammering at home

A second for Routledge now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Stoke city players league appears again

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/248334/standings/

• Registered Users Posts: 36,077 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i'm already shítting myself not having RVP this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

SlickRic wrote: »

I was a lot more worried about last weekend. I Cant see chelsea conceding any more than 2 goals. The bonus pt system change also means rvp wont automatically get 3 bps if( when) he scores. I'd prefer soldado this week its the people with rvp and soldado I'd fear slightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

Playing the team with the strongest defence in the league IMO. I don't see him repeating last weekend's tally at all. BUT I have been wrong before. If I knew it all I would be winning my leagues instead of hovering round the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

What did roryc do to get a siteban?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

KevIRL wrote: »

Is that permanent? A shame if it is.

KevIRL wrote: »

I really hope it's not permanent. Despite whatever issues that crop up from time to time he was a constant in this forum for somebody like myself here just under a year. He does know his stuff too.

He'll be a big loss if it is permanent and somebody you'd listen to even if it was to make sure you did the opposite yourself at times :pac: A sad day for the parish if it's the case :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

I never knew a site-ban could be permanent. What could be bad enough to warrant that?
    (In general I mean, not talking bout Rory)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The very reason I wildcarded and you've to wait around until the last game Monday night too, just to prolong the agony.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

I really hope it's not permanent. Despite whatever issues that crop up from time to time he was a constant in this forum for somebody like myself here just under a year. He does know his stuff too.

He'll be a big loss if it is permanent and somebody you'd listen to even if it was to make sure you did the opposite yourself at times :pac: A sad day for the parish if it's the case :(

+1

@ FutureGuy: Justice for Rory

:D

For GW2: Turner away at Hull or Cole away at United?

For GW2: Turner away at Hull or Cole away at United?

I presume you'll want somebody a little less biased to answer :pac: but Turner would make more sense. Cole faces RVP while Turner faces Danny Graham. As a CB Turner should benefit from the new BPS too especially if he were to keep a clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

No Cole. Take Lescott or Vidic.

I presume you'll want somebody a little less biased to answer :pac: but Turner would make more sense. Cole faces RVP while Turner faces Danny Graham. As a CB Turner should benefit from the new BPS too especially if he were to keep a clean sheet.

No better man than the founder, chairman, secretary and treasurer of the Mickey Turner Appreciation Society to provide some insight! I have Turner in at the moment but I think your Centre Back/BPS angle just cemented him there.

Honestly, I find the romanticising of Michael Turner quite funny but it's come to a point where I went him to break both of his knees.

I'm not sure if the theory that he will rake in points is a joke or actually serious but I wouldn't go near him.

Although, I'm very open to be proven wrong and would actually enjoy the banter if he starts to get points every week.

But I'd just go with 3 defenders of at least 5 overall. Coleman, Vidic and Zabaleta for me.

I also accept that I risk backlash from half of this forum :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

So will Nastasic replace Kompany for the month he's injured?

Advertisement