Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat Season 2013/14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Could some one explain how these price changes work again. Both Coleman and Barkley showing a progress of over 100% on both totalfpl and on fiso, but no price change.

Plus, could someone please explain NTI.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Could some one explain how these price changes work again. Both Coleman and Barkley showing a progress of over 100% on both totalfpl and on fiso, but no price change.

Plus, could someone please explain NTI.

Thanks.

It'll change around 3am tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

And NTI means Net Transfers In.

So total transfers in minus total transfers out.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

SantryRed wrote: »
    It'll change around 3am tonight.

So did they only go over 100% today then?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Just looking through the bonus point allocations and any team with a clean sheet seems to reward the CBs a lot :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just looking through the bonus point allocations and any team with a clean sheet seems to reward the CBs a lot :eek:

Did some BP analysis yesterday evening

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=86066880&postcount=23

KevIRL wrote: »

Nice one for that. I only skimmed through the threads from yesterday late last night.

That's quite compelling really. No wonder Vertonghen was priced at 7.0 picking up 2 BPs on top of everything he got last year. 5-2-3 could be the new 3-5-2 :pac: Seriously though it's something we'll have to keep a very close eye on and adds another thing to consider with those wildcarding early

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Lads, out of curiosity, does anyone know of any Irish strikers in the FF?

I can think of Shane Long and Joe Mason at Cardiff. I usually do up an all Irish team just for myself, but I can't find a third striker (even a benchwarmer).

Cheers.

The_B_Man wrote: »

I can think of Shane Long and Joe Mason at Cardiff. I usually do up an all Irish team just for myself, but I can't find a third striker (even a benchwarmer).

Cheers.

There's a thread here on it:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056844948

Rory Donnelly of Swansea is a potential option depending on how you interpret the rules with NI :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Was Coleman playing RB or RM the last day?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

keane2097 wrote: »
    Was Coleman playing RB or RM the last day?

RB but Martinez likes his full backs getting forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

The_B_Man wrote: »

Cheers.

Graham Burke at Villa? Don't know if he's listed in FF though.

Not G.R wrote: »
    Graham Burke at Villa? Don't know if he's listed in FF though.

He's out on loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

sagna and gibbs train ahead of fenerbache match so maybe the arsenal defence won't be in tatters afterall.

not sure how sagna avoided a serious injury after that fall! very lucky chap.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8879647/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

Hey guys, are any of you like me this week.
    Spent days and days researching, reading, adjusting, getting advice, agonising and get my team at last.
    I am in the bottom half of nearly all the leagues I am in and my main one is being led by a 13 year old girl who "just picked the players I like"

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Jax Teller wrote: »
    He hasn't signed, they've agreed a deal .

He has now: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/142845-lfc-confirm-cissokho-signing

carraig2 wrote: »
    Hey guys, are any of you like me this week.
    Spent days and days researching, reading, adjusting, getting advice, agonising and get my team at last.
    I am in the bottom half of nearly all the leagues I am in and my main one is being led by a 13 year old girl who "just picked the players I like"

:o

Don't worry, 1 week is a ridiculously small sample size. It's akin to beating a professional poker player in a single hand.

Hard work and footballing knowledge will come up trumps in the end. Nobody finishes top 10000 in this game having "just picked the players I like".

Puncheon to Palace might be worth keeping an eye on.

Dónal wrote: »
    Puncheon to Palace might be worth keeping an eye on.

Confirmed on loan for the season now. At 5.5 I wouldn't be keen at all though. It could diminish Thomas' game time though as the race for a cheap mid intensifies before we wildcard once the window closes.

Willian going to Spurs would be a very exciting transfer. Assume Bale would have to be off to Madrid if he signs. A front 3 of Soldado with Willian and Chadli/Lennon with Demebele/Sandro/Paulinho is a frightening proposition.

The number of different options are stacking up now and will be a very different season to last years that's for sure!

Adding Erik Lamela to that front three of Willian and Soldado and holy cow Soldado could be bargain of the year if the transfers go through and gel pretty quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

johan elmander has joined norwich. Serious competition for places in the attacking positions at norwich.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Arsenal team to play Fenerbahce: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud

Arsenal substitutes: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Monreal, Frimpong, Gnabry, Podolski, Sanogo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Anyone else see this about Oxlade-Chamberlain.
    The newspaper detailed a clause in the player’s contract that stated the London club have to pay Southampton £10,000 every time the midfielder plays 20 minutes or more.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/oxlade-chamberlain-oversight-costs-arsenal-200-000-133938812.html

Benteke is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Are the assists a bit stricter this year?
    Dzeko might have been given 2 and Hazard might have got the one tonight for being the last Chelsea player to touch the ball before the goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Are the assists a bit stricter this year?
    Dzeko might have been given 2 and Hazard might have got the one tonight for being the last Chelsea player to touch the ball before the goal.

From the FPL site: If an opposing player touches the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist is awarded.

tomissex wrote: »
    From the FPL site: If an opposing player touches the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist is awarded.

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Cheers for that.

No worries. Very annoying! Have Dzeko and Hazard, would've had those points last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Gibbs scored for arsenal . Walcott assist

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

It wasnt a pass though it was a shot so the below applies
    Rebounds
    If a shot on goal is blocked by an opposition player, is saved by a goalkeeper or hits the woodwork, and a goal is scored from the rebound, then an assist is awarded

• Advertisement

No worries. Very annoying! Have Dzeko and Hazard, would've had those points last year!

Have both myself too & got off to a bad start. Hazzard cap't this week.

Advertisement