Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the Story MkII- Off topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Turkey
    Check
    Ham
    Check
    Lemon Roulade--Check

Chickens wings with hot sauce next

484cbee30032ef0d28180b1479b01268dcc362aa66ca47ebff77b051f38377dc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Dexters16

My stocking was filled with this. I think someone is trying to tell me something.

2czyp29.jpg

It just can't be Christmas without a Toblerone....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've eaten more than half of the Toblerone. Serious food baby going on right now.

I've eaten more than half of the Toblerone. Serious food baby going on right now.

I have just finished sandwich #1. Its only a matter of time until #2 is gone....

Will wash them down with a few chunks of toblerone....

Will cry myself to sleep then....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,568 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

It's only a matter of time before I give birth to a Christmas baby. An immaculate, turkey-and-ham based conception too.

Time for the wise men to break out the frankincense and myrrh diffusers...

• Advertisement

Stuffing, toblerone and sherry trifle are all paleo, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

i always worry cos people saying "i ate x,y and z and I'm a beast".
    But I eat them for starters...

half a tobler? I start to think when I've eaten two :(

you think im bragging?...but I have the sin of shame

i always worry cos people saying "i ate x,y and z and I'm a beast".
    But I eat them for starters...

half a tobler? I start to think when I've eaten two :(

you think im bragging?...but I have the sin of shame

...the tobler is all gone.

I'm gonna blow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

...the tobler is all gone.

I'm gonna blow.

:pac:

savage. I feel better now :D

today was good thought
    christmas dinner, mountain of stuffing and homemade apple pie with hagen daz vanilla..

multiple wine.

but no chococlate or crisps.

Toblerone is only a step above cooking chocolate. Ugh. I'll still sample it every time it's presented, just to make sure though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

So much turkey and ham in my bellie, loads of leftovers too, every meal I have will be turkey and ham based for next few days!

On a side note coming off the back of that whole women who lift thing there's a thread over in After hours trending at the min called "when is a man too fit" http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057109951

Toblerone is only a step above cooking chocolate. Ugh. I'll still sample it every time it's presented, just to make sure though...

Get out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Dexters16 wrote: »
    Stuffing, toblerone and sherry trifle are all paleo, right?

Today for sure

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Toblerone is so tasty

Been eating ferrero today though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

Refeeding can involve chocolate and more chocolate and crisps and desserts right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Refeeding can involve chocolate and more chocolate and crisps and desserts right?

chocolate has protein.

not much protein tho, so make sure you eat lots of it.

Hilariously enough yesterday I started the day with cottage cheese and beetroot served on baby gem leaves and then protein pancakes.

The rest then was just comical given the start I had.

Ate one of those giant bars of choc for the first time in years. Felt good. Back to normal now...until new years :P

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

I loled:

AEzpJsY.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Was anyone else embarrassingly excited about being able to get into the gym to train today???

Because I most certainly was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

gymfreak wrote: »
    Was anyone else embarrassingly excited about being able to get into the gym to train today???

Yeah and it was great. The carb up the last fews days lead to a monster workout :)

• Advertisement

No...but it's building to a crescendo. Monday is D-Day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

siochain wrote: »
    Yeah and it was great. The carb up the last fews days lead to a monster workout :)

My training was completely opposite! Was delighted to be there but was as tight as ****. My lifts were a mess. Did plenty of stretching tonight so I'll be as right as rain in the morning!

Looking forward to gym session tomorrow, legs central. The carbo loading effect was unbelievable. When I went for a run 10k just came to my legs without any serious effort at all! Couldn't get over it! Hopefully the legs tomorrow will reap the same rewards!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Anyone see any good deals on KBs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Delighted to be back. This weeks crossfit workout is brought to you by the mountains of buttermilk pancakes I've had for the last three breakfasts :D

Those pancakes sound amazing Dermighty!

I'm about to hit the gym in an hour or so. Terrified of the sights that await me...Hate busy gyms but it'll have to be dealt with!

I'm also going to be lugging around 7 extra pounds of weights through leg day. That'll be fun!

On that note, I've been looking for some extra/different leg exercises to freshen up my legs/glutes day. Any sites/suggestions jump to mind? I've got the usual compound movements in.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

On that note, I've been looking for some extra/different leg exercises to freshen up my legs/glutes day. Any sites/suggestions jump to mind? I've got the usual compound movements in.

Barbell Hip thrusts maybe? I find them good craic

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Missing the gym something fierce Christmas week was also my 30th and finding out I'll be a dad so to say there was a fair bit of drinking is probably still off the mark, eating like crap and gym opening hours stupidly short.

Was all set to go back the yesterday to eating good and gym and boom get struck down with man flu been bed bound for two days now :mad:, have awful thoughts now in my head when I go back all strength and form will be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Speaking of protein-y goodness...just made a batch of cookie dough protein bars....NOM!!!

Just seen this now please do tell how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Anyone got any idea how long D8 take for delivery?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement