Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the Story MkII- Off topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭CM24

Thread over on the After Hours. ''When is a woman too fit?''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Yeh and apparently I've muscley arms and its why guys don't find me attractive.

Puuuu-llllease.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,233 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Fair play Stench Blossoms, you look great and are a good example to anyone on what proper exercise and diet applied over a long stretch can achieve.

icon14.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Puuuu-llllease.

I like your big strong arms they make me feel so safe.

JJayoo wrote: »
    I like your big strong arms they make me feel so safe.

They are only big compared to your scrawny little yokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Please don't have a lovers tiff, ye were so good together:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Puuuu-llllease.

You've foolishly entered the weights area and passed the point of no return known as 'getting too bulky'.

You should probably just buy yourself a little cottage, preferably up in the mountains somewhere, and some cats. You and those guns will be alone forever.

...people are idiots.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Puuuu-llllease.

Friend keeps moaning at me about it and how she would only ever do light weights and is what i'm doing not far too much (i'm only a noob yet too) and why don't i do light weights for "toning"
    go way and leave me alone will ya

Don't do it blue. You'll turn into a she-beast like me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Don't do it blue. You'll turn into a she-beast like me.

Who would want me then :(

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »

We can cross to the dark side together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

bluewolf wrote: »
    We can cross to the dark side together.

8e209de7e8f2ef3ca56558c2da1e32d6.jpg?1277176549

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Back home for the last few days for Xmas and all that jazz, I've been eating ham and turkey for pretty much every meal, God if only i could eat this well all the time id be a beast! dam you student life *Shakes fist aggressively*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Puuuu-llllease.

Blind fools over in AH, a lady who lifts is confident in body and mind what's not to like about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I can't stand after hours and avoid it completely it's were every retard goes to voice there uneducated opinion on things they know nothing about.

I have a fair amount of tattoo coverage and some the garbage written in there would boil your piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

People are always going to have an opinion about something, and girls are generally the ones who are really negative to other girls. In fact, I found everything easier as soon as I started competing at Powerlifting because all of a sudden people didn't mind me training so much and would comment less and less on food choices etc as I was training for a specific goal.

Ive been told in the past that I was too scrawny/too muscley/fat/boney etc...and in the end you realise someone is always going to have an opinion on how you look.. I'm starting to get to the point where I don't give a **** anymore as long as

a) I can still fit in my weightclass when competing
    b) I look nice in a dress
    c) I get to still eat chocolate
    d) I get to keep my muscley back. :)

My biggest squat session... well... ever... is going down soon.

215kg 3x4. ****ting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Hanley wrote: »
    My biggest squat session... well... ever... is going down soon.

215kg 3x4. ****ting it.

You'll have some appetite for the turkey after that. Good luck.

siochain wrote: »
    You'll have some appetite for the turkey after that. Good luck.

...actually did 2x4 and 1x5 :D

Ordered some bars from Irishlifting yesterday and they just arrived :)

• Advertisement

Pictures?:)

Got these for the cable thing I am building. The double row handle is a much nicer model than in the pic.

deep_pull.jpg

double_row_handle.jpg

I checked both of these products on Amazon and a host of other UK sports suppliers and the best option would have worked out at 3 euro cheaper than Irish lifting and its approx delivery date was the 6th of Jan so I am very happy with my purchase.

I did manage to pick up a tricep rope from ebay for 11 euro with free postage :)

http://fitfuel.ie/fit-fuel-perform/

perform-productsb.jpg

Just had the Vanilla version of this Nom Nom Nom

I love fitfuel and wheyhey. There's no 'whey-ie' taste of either of them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Speaking of protein-y goodness...just made a batch of cookie dough protein bars....NOM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,575 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Enjoying the ham-based gainz already. There may not be any tomorrow at this rate...

Happy Christmas, y'all.

Happy Christmas Guys!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Anyone else trying to hit the 10,000 cals tomorrow? Gaaaiiinnnz! Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

My first Christmas away from home, it feels a bit weird but it was never gonna be the same. Surrounded by some good people here in Canada, and I'll be home again in the new year at some stage.

I hope everyone has a great few days in Ireland, and eat absolutely everything in sight, thats the rules.

Merry Christmas.

• Advertisement

My stocking was filled with this. I think someone is trying to tell me something.

2czyp29.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement