Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the Story MkII- Off topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

argh my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Thud

"tank"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Personally I loved when the PT said 'quality pal' :pac: also, it wouldn't be half as bad looking if they didn't load the bar with a bunch of 5 and 10kg plates!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Dexters16

Da Za wrote: »
    There shouldn't be any in fairness when it comes to your profession!!

Bad choice of words on my part. If you can't do it yourself then you shouldn't teach it. That's the way i see it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Personally I loved when the PT said 'quality pal' :pac: also, it wouldn't be half as bad looking if they didn't load the bar with a bunch of 5 and 10kg plates!

maybe they run out of 25's. no wonder with all they beasts they must have training there

• Advertisement

maybe they run out of 25's. no wonder with all they beasts they must have training there

.....maybe there's no true need for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

That's a 'better' squat than the squat video

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Lets get this thread back on topic, watch til the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Just what I needed before lunch, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

bah, can't embed links with times encoded, skip to 20 seconds though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

You're such a fecker:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Have you ever pushed so hard that your cameraman puked!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Have you ever pushed so hard that your cameraman puked!?!

That is true intensity right there

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Dexters16

The noises he makes while puking is like something out of an 80's horror film

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Essien wrote: »
    Came across a nice looking recipe for protein pancakes the other day and one of the ingredients was oat flour. I presume it's lower gi and higher fiber than white flour and that's why it's used.

Anyway, does such a thing exist in Irish shops or is there another flour I should use instead?

I use this recipe for coconut flour pancakes. Can be a bit dry and not great if its bulking your after cause they are seriously filling.

http://www.nourishingdays.com/2010/07/fluffy-coconut-flour-pancakes/

http://www.nourishingdays.com/2010/07/fluffy-coconut-flour-pancakes/

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Im planning on buying my own band this week, pretty much only going to be using this for band pull aparts I imagine, want to start doing a ton of these for shoulder health. With that in mind anyone know which band I should go for from this page http://www.d8fitness.com/store/physio-supplies/power-bands/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

Casshern88 wrote: »
    Im planning on buying my own band this week, pretty much only going to be using this for band pull aparts I imagine, want to start doing a ton of these for shoulder health. With that in mind anyone know which band I should go for from this page http://www.d8fitness.com/store/physio-supplies/power-bands/

The red mini is good for pull aparts. I've had one for a few months and it's holding up well.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,584 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

DylanJM wrote: »
    The red mini is good for pull aparts. I've had one for a few months and it's holding up well.

Seconded. Mine gets plenty of use and still appears to be as good as new a couple of months later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Bands are great ! I've red and green.

Picked up my nearly new power rack today.:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I ate an egg today!! (I really don't belong in this forum! :P) but I'm forcing myself to try and eat all the healthy things I would have normally turned my nose up at; eggs, peppers,tomatoes, salad, cabbage etc. Put cinnamon on the egg too, made it nicer I thought! :)

• Advertisement

I ate an egg today!! (I really don't belong in this forum! :P) but I'm forcing myself to try and eat all the healthy things I would have normally turned my nose up at; eggs, peppers,tomatoes, salad, cabbage etc. Put cinnamon on the egg too, made it nicer I thought! :)

Fair play on the egg but if an egg is healthy eating what do you normally eat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Fair play on the egg but if an egg is healthy eating what do you normally eat?
    Well I'd eat all potatoes, carrots, peas, corn, sweet potato, celeriac, turnips, parsnips and chicken, lamb ( hate beef and pork but I'm made eat it! ) except for broccoli, cabbage, spinach, leafy greens really of any kind, tomatoes, peppers) :pac: all that lark for dinner, but for breakfast I tend to stick with weet-a-bix so I decided to give the auld egg a try so I can make it a bit of a habit of eating that sometimes in the morning, as it's quick and easy to cook, seems silly not to be able to eat it!:) Feel like my diet is pretty good thanks to living at home while in college and because I don't drink a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

What don't you like about veg? I find it's the texture. I can't stand onions/peppers any veg with a crunchy texture. I steam these types of veg until the crunchiness goes then add a bit of butter and sea salt nom nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

JJayoo wrote: »
    What don't you like about veg? I find it's the texture. I can't stand onions/peppers any veg with a crunchy texture. I steam these types of veg until the crunchiness goes then add a bit of butter and sea salt nom nom.

No added quark?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

No added quark?

I will Quark on you

JJayoo wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's the taste (even though I know a lot of veg is bland) or the texture. Love crunchy potatoes - yum!
    Damn, I've been really getting into dark chocolate (eating Lindt 85% dark chocolate as I type haha) :pac: Having a square everyday, hope that isn't bad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Anyone see winning streak on Saturday night??

• Advertisement

Vegeta wrote: »
    Anyone see winning streak on Saturday night??

Why??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement