Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any guys here gone out with Eastern European women?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Uriel. wrote: »
    is that not just the Polish?

I don't think it's specifically the preserve of the Polish, no. I think I was relating it to the vagueness of the thread title (Eastern European) and equated, albeit ignorantly, a perceived notion of their dress code!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    Depends what country I suppose. It's popular in Bulgaria, they paint eggs and all that stuff. It's later in the year than ours if I remember correctly.
    First of March and St George's day are big for them

The Orthodox generally celebrate Easter to a much greater extent than Christmas from what I have seen. Easter is a proper full on festival almost

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 years now.
    They're cured meat is pretty savage.

:confused::confused:

du Maurier wrote: »
    I don't think it's specifically the preserve of the Polish, no. I think I was relating it to the vagueness of the thread title (Eastern European) and equated, albeit ignorantly, a perceived notion of their dress code!

ah well, either way, they'll be westernised soon enough...

of course, 01st July is a big day - Croatia joining the EU -influx of hot Croat ladies??? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

darkdubh wrote: »
    So anyone who actually has gone out with one?

Went out with a girl from Macedonia for three months a good few years back. What can I say, she was nice - didn't work out though. She smoked like a trooper...even when we were "getting jiggy with it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

one thing I will say is that they are way more open the Irish women about sex.Maybe its the ones I have cme across but my mates have dated some too and they said the exact same

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

They fight with their painted eggs too. It's like we used to play with conkers, trying to crush the other persons boiled egg. Then the winning egg goes on and fights someone else's egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Specialun wrote: »
    one thing I will say is that they are way more open the Irish women about sex.Maybe its the ones I have cme across but my mates have dated some too and they said the exact same

NOT cool. :mad:

the women in most brothels are like that to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

The most pants bulgingly sexy female accent in the English speaking world right now is that of an Eastern European woman who's lived in Dublin for a few years.

Think Marketa Irglova in Once.

Just imagine if that accent replaced both the League-of-Ireland Brian Kerr-type nasal drawl and the eau-moy-gawd DORT-style accent, which each represent the most loathsome extremes of aural nastiness in our beloved city today.

T'would be great, like.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭MedalFuhrer

I always liked Eastern Blockers and have a Pole. What do you need to know?

"There is nothing more stubborn than an angry Pole"

They fight with their painted eggs too. It's like we used to play with conkers, trying to crush the other persons boiled egg. Then the winning egg goes on and fights someone else's egg.

I have had the "pleasure" of playing that particular easter game on a few occasions. Interesting to see/experience other cultural traditions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

one thing I will say is that they are way more open the Irish women about sex.Maybe its the ones I have came across but my mates have dated some too and they said the exact same

Haha they certainly sound more adventerous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

The most pants bulgingly sexy female accent in the English speaking world right now is that of an Eastern European woman who's lived in Dublin for a few years.

Think Marketa Irglova in Once.

Just imagine if that accent replaced both the League-of-Ireland Brian Kerr-type nasal drawl and the eau-moy-gawd DORT-style accent, which each represent the most loathsome extremes of aural nastiness in our beloved city today.

T'would be great, like.

Not sure if joking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭turtleshead

Everlong1 wrote: »
    I went out with a Latvian woman for a year. Had to break it off eventually though as she was wrecking my head. Very old fashioned in some ways - expected to be waited on hand and foot. Mad religious too.[/QUOTE]

Code for she wasnt riding?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Everlong1

Everlong1 wrote: »
    I went out with a Latvian woman for a year. Had to break it off eventually though as she was wrecking my head. Very old fashioned in some ways - expected to be waited on hand and foot. Mad religious too.[/QUOTE]

Code for she wasnt riding?

Oh no, she was great in the sack. I just had to endure reams of text messages with Bible quotes every time we had a row. Which was often.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Interesting to see/experience other cultural traditions.

Bulgarians fecking shake their heads for yes and nod for no. The first time I went I nodded at a waiter when he asked if I wanted pepper. Couldn't understand why he just smiled and walked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

one of the worst things I hate is that they hate when you leave food after You

When we go to her home her mam always cooks this cabbage and its so sour.Fck me its horrible

Also they drive like maniacs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Depends what country I suppose. It's popular in Bulgaria, they paint eggs and all that stuff. It's later in the year than ours if I remember correctly.
    First of March and St George's day are big for them
    in slovakia the men chase the women with sticks and throw water at them! I remember a slovakian colleague moaning "aw no i hate easter" ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

They never look happy. I don't think I've ever seen a Polish woman smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Not sure if joking

Deadly serious. :)

in slovakia the men chase the women with sticks and throw water at them! I remember a slovakian colleague moaning "aw no i hate easter" ha ha

That's hilarious. I just looked it up
    http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/view/407
    Easter morning was always stressful for Jarmila Holková. Her father woke her at 6:00 a.m. by pouring cold water on her face, and for the next six hours, young men would come to her flat, drag her outside, douse her with buckets of water and whip her with wicker sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Powerful stench of xenophbia off this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    They never look happy. I don't think I've ever seen a Polish woman smile.

Over here maybe... Been to Poland and once and it was a real eye opener. Expected them to be quite serious and cold like most of the Polish I have met here but they couldn't have been more different. Super friendly, smiley and up for a laugh... Not sure why that attitude to life doesn't travel with them or isn't as obvious at least.

Playboy wrote: »
    Over here maybe... Been to Poland and once and it was a real eye opener. Expected them to be quite serious and cold like most of the Polish I have met here but they couldn't have been more different. Super friendly, smiley and up for a laugh... Not sure why that attitude to life doesn't travel with them or isn't as obvious at least.

Because Ireland's a rainy and cold ****hole.
    My girlfriend's the same for a few days when we come back from Bulgaria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

padd b1975 wrote: »

Shut up, you b***h! What would you know?:)

padd b1975 wrote: »

Stench of gay sex since you arrived :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

are they allowed into coppers?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Because Ireland's a rainy and cold ****hole.
    My girlfriend's the same for a few days when we come back from Bulgaria.

Well Poland's hardly a utopia either. WW2, concentration camps, awful food, coal mines, the haggard faces of old peasant women, Stalinist factory towns, crap jumpers...
    Just a few of the things that spring to mind when I think of Poland. I'm sure it's not that bad though.

Advertisement