Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayweather v Canelo Alvarez September 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Senor Frog

Goose81 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried to watch boxnation online?

From what I can see it says uk only on the q & a on the website

I sent their customer service team an email to inquire about a seven day pass so I could watch the 14th Sept card. They got back to me saying that the seven day pass has been discontinued, and that the only way for customers now to view online is to go down the monthly subscription route. So its 10 a month (pounds) and a once off joining fee of another 10, no minimum duration and its on a rolling basis so its up to you to cancel unless you want to keep the subscription. I mentioned I was resident in Ireland and they didn't mention that this would be an issue, in fact they sent me a direct link to subscribe.

So its about 24 euro for the month, which I don't think is too bad at all as this is a serious card in fairness.....

https://secure.boxnation.livesport.tv/buy/key/register#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

Just watched episode three now. I want him to lose even more now. He thinks he's outspoken like Ali but he's just an idiot with nothing good to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭xtal191

Size of Broner in episode 3

xtal191 wrote: »
    Size of Broner in episode 3

I thought broner would find it hard to go up in weight.

I was wrong.

He looked like sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭davkel

Hey just to say i was in touch with Boxnation/livesports and they said it isn't available in Ireland and it doesn't seem to let you sign up properly, i then signed up for the app on my phone which you can get to work in ireland but you then need to connect it to your tv, and the quality was muk so I cancelled it. My wife is from fermanagh so when I was up there a couple of weeks ago I was able to sign up there and now I have it working no bother down here, although I'll be in the uk on fight night. It cost me 20£ which is worth every penny. I'd been trying to sort it since it was confirmed they had it.

There are loads of other sights that say they're streaming it but i was having trouble getting legitimate reviews.

Im planning on sleeping til 11 then heading for pints and then coming back for the fight. My only worry is that the livesports serevrs crash or something!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭TheKingslayer

Very similar to Naseem v Barrera. Naseem living in a mansion while Barrera trained in a local gym. But floyd is so intelligent I think he knows when to turn it on. But I hope Canello beats him up badly.
    Just watched episode three now. I want him to lose even more now. He thinks he's outspoken like Ali but he's just an idiot with nothing good to say.
    I thought broner would find it hard to go up in weight.

I was wrong.

He looked like sh1t

Hater much?

I'm fairly sure Floyd could give less of a toss what you think.Get the impression you probably only watch boxing once a year to hate on Floyd.

#Clown
    #BackInYourBox

davkel wrote: »
    Hey just to say i was in touch with Boxnation/livesports and they said it isn't available in Ireland and it doesn't seem to let you sign up properly, i then signed up for the app on my phone which you can get to work in ireland but you then need to connect it to your tv, and the quality was muk so I cancelled it. My wife is from fermanagh so when I was up there a couple of weeks ago I was able to sign up there and now I have it working no bother down here, although I'll be in the uk on fight night. It cost me 20£ which is worth every penny. I'd been trying to sort it since it was confirmed they had it.

Hi there, just so I'm clear once I register and pay from a uk address I will be able to view the site from within the republic of Ireland?
    I'm thinking a proxy switcher might do the trick here....

switched proxy to a uk one, working fine for me now.

Hater much?

I'm fairly sure Floyd could give less of a toss what you think.Get the impression you probably only watch boxing once a year to hate on Floyd.

#Clown
    #BackInYourBox

Back in my box? Clown?

Go back through all my posts they go back 4 years. And my boxing posts are all there. I Dont like Floyd. Why would you derail the thread?

And using hash tags? How old are you 16?

I'd say you say things like I'm tired . com.

I know more on boxing than you ever will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭TheKingslayer

Back in my box? Clown?

Go back through all my posts they go back 4 years. And my boxing posts are all there. I Dont like Floyd. Why would you derail the thread?

And using hash tags? How old are you 16?

I'd say you say things like I'm tired . com.

I know more on boxing than you ever will.

I'm willing to be you have never laced up a pair and stepped inside the squared circle; thus you will never know more about boxing than I do.
    It's typical of someone who has never fought to hate on Mayweather, anyone who has practiced the sweet science knows that he is a genetic freak, the stuff he does inside the ring is superhuman and baffling at times.

I'm willing to be you have never laced up a pair and stepped inside the squared circle; thus you will never know more about boxing than I do.
    It's typical of someone who has never fought to hate on Mayweather, anyone who has practiced the sweet science knows that he is a genetic freak, the stuff he does inside the ring is superhuman and baffling at times.

Im embarrassed for you.

I made a legitimate point on Broner

I also compared Mayweathers camp to Naseems v Barrera.

And I want canelo to win.

Yet you are making out I know nothing.
    This is a thread on boxing. Not somewhere to vent your anger. If you want to take every point I made in this thread and argue them I've no problem with that. But you come in with your hasg tag insults and stating I've never been in the ring when you don't know me. Grow up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭Goose81

Senor Frog wrote: »
    Hi there, just so I'm clear once I register and pay from a uk address I will be able to view the site from within the republic of Ireland?
    I'm thinking a proxy switcher might do the trick here....

switched proxy to a uk one, working fine for me now.

If you can sign on from the app and register and pay over here then i presume you can use the same login details and just login on the website. Il try it later and let you guys know, there payment section is down atm.

(if it works the quality would want to be a hell of alot better than the test stream they do)

Unless you pay for a uk proxy I would imagine you will have a very bad stream due to speed issues if you use a free one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 ejohnl

el flaco wrote: »
    Ha, yes! That's my usual approach :pac: It works wonders.
    It's going to be more difficult this time though because Hughie Fury and Kid Galahad are on Channel 5 that night and I want to watch them. Plus this card is the boxing version of Christmas so it might be difficult to actually fall asleep! Skipping some of the undercard isn't even an option with this one.

haha, that's a Pacman emoticon after "approach"..
    I'm still hoping Mayweather and Pac will fight soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

So is there no way to get this fight on tv in the Republic? Don't fancy relying on streams.

Drogmal wrote: »
    So is there no way to get this fight on tv in the Republic? Don't fancy relying on streams.

If You have sky you can get it. It will be available through boxnation. That's the way it's always been

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

Cheers Heyhey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

I sent their customer service team an email to inquire about a seven day pass so I could watch the 14th Sept card. They got back to me saying that the seven day pass has been discontinued, and that the only way for customers now to view online is to go down the monthly subscription route. So its 10 a month (pounds) and a once off joining fee of another 10, no minimum duration and its on a rolling basis so its up to you to cancel unless you want to keep the subscription. I mentioned I was resident in Ireland and they didn't mention that this would be an issue, in fact they sent me a direct link to subscribe.

So its about 24 euro for the month, which I don't think is too bad at all as this is a serious card in fairness.....

https://secure.boxnation.livesport.tv/buy/key/register#[/QUOTE]

Im trying to subscribe to the online option, the website is telling me there are no subscription options available.

The website seems to say that you can subscribe online from the ROI, but now people on this thread are saying it wont be available.

I tweeted boxnation and they just sent me the link to subscribe (which doesnt work) and have emailed their customer service team.

Im confused.

edit: Livesport.tv have confirmed the service is not available in the ROI. My mother lives in the UK, i could use her address to register, would i then be able to view on my laptop in ROI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

After watching Canelos last few fights and the episodes of All Access im starting to think Canelo is completely made for Floyd . Can see a late stoppage once his hands dont act up ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭Goose81

https://secure.boxnation.livesport.tv/buy/key/register#[/QUOTE]

Im trying to subscribe to the online option, the website is telling me there are no subscription options available.

The website seems to say that you can subscribe online from the ROI, but now people on this thread are saying it wont be available.

I tweeted boxnation and they just sent me the link to subscribe (which doesnt work) and have emailed their customer service team.

Im confused.

edit: Livesport.tv have confirmed the service is not available in the ROI. My mother lives in the UK, i could use her address to register, would i then be able to view on my laptop in ROI?

They say its an ireland issue but im pretty sure their site is broken,im trying on a uk proxy and it still says no subscription options available

They say its an ireland issue but im pretty sure their site is broken,im trying on a uk proxy and it still says no subscription options available

pm sent

Big difference in Canelos father than Guereros father and Angel Garcia. His father seems a gent. No bull ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Are we looking at a roughly 5am start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

bret69 wrote: »
    Are we looking at a roughly 5am start?

Usually start around 4 - 4.30

• Registered Users Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

So lets be having ya, predictions!

I would like to say Canelo, but honestly I see if being Mayweather by decision.

But who knows, a surprise knockout or TKO would be welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

pm sent

If there's a way, I wouldn't mind any info...

If there's a way, I wouldn't mind any info...

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Prediction: Mayweather clear UD

Prediction. Mayweather UD. he hasnt A KO in a while might be his hand injury.

I'd love to see a canello KO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Prediction: Canelo KO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

Mayweather by wide decision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭el flaco

Mayweather by potentially contentious decision.

Advertisement