Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Looks like they are going with the sex change well more hints at it in this weeks episode.

Oh dear
    I thought I was going crazy when the they seemed to be dropping hints at that previously but I’m not alone it seems
    Good to know I haven’t totally lost it ha ha

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,923 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

No new episode until January 22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Better than last week. Just about.

Katarina was one of the better characters in fairness.

I think that really was the intended ending for Season 7 and now season 8 begins properly in January.

That great cliffhanger will change a few relationships I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Some dead people don't stay dead for long in these twisted series, I'm even thinking that her dead father might appear at some stage, after being in a coma for decades, we might even get Darth Vader showing up. After 2020 anything's possible..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Looks like they are going with the sex change well more hints at it in this weeks episode.

I must be dense, did not really see any sex change hints.

In the first season, when Red first surrendered, surley they would have done medical test for something or other, that would have inadvertintly highlighted a sex change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The eighth season of The Blacklist will receive its UK premiere on Sky One on Tuesday February 2nd at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back tonight in the States too, with what I assume is the first proper episode of Season 8 (the first 2 should have been at the end of Season 7).

The ending of the last episode should make the return interesting. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,409 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Now that was a cracking episode setting up the season and Liz is the new big bad for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

I’m 100% convinced that Reddington is Liz’s mother. It’s the only thing that makes everything fit together

mark_jmc wrote: »
    I’m 100% convinced that Reddington is Liz’s mother. It’s the only thing that makes everything fit together

I haven’t watched the latest episodes but there have been a few of us thought something along those lines

• Advertisement

liz on the run again, they seem to be running out of ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Run4Mun

I don't care how ridiculous this programme is. If Spader is still around then I'm all in!

Run4Mun wrote: »
    I don't care how ridiculous this programme is. If Spader is still around then I'm all in!

his acting is another level, plays a very good role in this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,923 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The Blacklist has been renewed for a 9th season

https://tvline.com/2021/01/26/the-blacklist-renewed-season-9-nbc/

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Run4Mun wrote: »

He's chewing the scenery but does it well

Liz is driving me insane at this point, if it wasn’t for spader this would be dead in the water for me

Finally an episode without agent/criminal Keane
    Not a great episode, very predictable outcome regarding the court case zero action in the episode and as for the park switch come on the fbi aren’t that useless

I’m still finding it hard to believe red would have given power of his finances to a new guy knowing Keane was trying to destroy him.
    I really fear the worst for this series now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

This show has gone so far off the rails that it's actually kind of funny now. I'm wondering what twisted logic they're going to use at the end of the season to bring Keen back into the FBI.

Keane and red will use their criminal contacts to save the life of the president and get a full pardon

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'm way behind as watching it on Sky but its hard to see how they will be able to get Red and Liz back together after he shot her mother.

I thought this would have been the last season but the viewing figures must be still good enough over in the land of the free to roll another one out.

• Advertisement

A lovely farewell to Clark Middleton (Glen) and actually used what he really died from the West Nile virus as why character died as well.

Huey Lewis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭sioda

That was an excellent tribute, the Huey Lewis bit just worked tbh. Reds eulogy was very heartfelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,330 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Didn't even know he died - was a great episode, always enjoyed his scenes, no Liz, just about him

Decent episode without agent Keane
    So the head honcho in Moscow says Cooper will have to be eliminated if he accesses the drive, I can’t see that happening.
    Cooper must be in google translate now lol I’d say his russian isn’t the best

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,069 ✭✭✭✭beertons

5 episodes in, it's very good again.

Another episode without Liz and another enjoyable episode.

I was wondering who the woman in the park might have been but it just looks like she was someone Red just liked which in itself is just sad for Red that he had to let her go.

Decent episode and a nice profit for reddington

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,069 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Just watching Glenn's party. Hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Am I alone in appreciating the show much more without Keen? The absence in some ways gives other characters a chance to be part of a storyline. Can't see a way back into it for her as she is now a one-dimensional villain.

• Advertisement

yes it is much better without keen, but is suspect she will be back with special a episode soon dedicated to her and her new bad guy friends much like the tom spin off

Advertisement