Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Loved the second episode and Brain Dennehy is awesome and great shoot out.

That closing scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,491 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I watched the first two back to back last night. Great start to the season (and a good setup for what's to come too).

Some great seeping pus in this episode :0

Is poor Aram getting used?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

First three episodes of the new season just done, the nurse thing was a bit predictable but a solid start to the series

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

OmegaGene wrote: »
    First three episodes of the new season just done, the nurse thing was a bit predictable but a solid start to the series

Didn't mind the nurse at all, I think it's just a way for her to receive a more regular role going forward. Liz being an idiot and telling complete strangers everything about her life while embracing them with open arms is just crazy though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,372 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

how is it that Red hasnt bumped into Lizs new neighbour?

Loved the story of the week in this weeks episode whichever writer came up with deserves a round of applause.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,280 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Those last minutes at the end of episode 9...

And fade to black.

The only thing missing for a gunshot sound.

Liz Believing everything with in seconds just doesn’t square with me.

Yes she doesn’t trust Red however to instantly believe everything this woman is telling her is just ridiculous even for this show.

• Advertisement

Liz Believing everything with in seconds just doesn’t square with me.

Yes she doesn’t trust Red however to instantly believe everything this woman is telling her is just ridiculous even for this show.

100% agree, she must be the most gullible fbi profiler in America

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The Blacklist has been renewed for an 8th Season
    https://tvline.com/2020/02/20/the-blacklist-renewed-season-8-nbc/

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

The Blacklist has been renewed for an 8th Season
    https://tvline.com/2020/02/20/the-blacklist-renewed-season-8-nbc/

Surprised at the news as I feel the story has been stretched too far now. Twists on top of twists, twists that undo previous twists. Anyone else get the feeling that nobody involved in the show has any idea what the truth is supposed to be anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭.red.

bluesfan wrote: »
    Surprised at the news as I feel the story has been stretched too far now. Twists on top of twists, twists that undo previous twists. Anyone else get the feeling that nobody involved in the show has any idea what the truth is supposed to be anymore?

I've gotten very bored of it at this stage, I find myself fiddling with the phone whilst watching it so I miss bits, then don't understand what's going on because of it.
    I still end up watching it tho.

This isn’t something I get bored with tbh because every episode has twists and turns and it’s written very well but the who’s the daddy/who’s the real reddington nonsense is tedious now.
    Compare this to the likes of power for example and it’s a joy to watch

I felt they could have done so much more with this weeks episode it just didn't feel like it fulfilled it's potential story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

I felt they could have done so much more with this weeks episode it just didn't feel like it fulfilled it's potential story.

There's 2 episodes this week.

There's 2 episodes this week.

Episode 11 + 12
    That’s me sorted for tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

There is only episode 11 out that I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Episode 11 + 12
    That’s me sorted for tonight

Last minute change, S07E12 is now next week. I assume this is due to the filming shut down, production shutdown early (due to COVID-19) before they could finish the season.

• Advertisement

Last minute change, S07E12 is now next week. I assume this is due to the filming shut down, production shutdown early (due to COVID-19) before they could finish the season.

Yeah it’s a bummer I was looking forward to a double bill but the single episode was good enough, no sign of Katarina and I’m guessing she won’t be seen until next series if it goes ahead, with all the studios closing who knows how this will impact out fav tv shows

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,081 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That was a bit boring.

Glen and the truck was funny, do we really need liz and a private eye story starting up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,280 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Glen and the truck was funny, do we really need liz and a private eye story starting up
    Need something to keep carrying the meta story through to season 8 :P

Nody wrote: »
    Need something to keep carrying the meta story through to season 8 :P

Yeah but it’s getting boring now, better off leaving it alone for a while
    The series works very well without it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

The cluedo episode was fun. Reminded me of later X-Files episodes that would have a particular standalone gimmick or trope.

Agent mushdaby (not sure on the spelling ) doesn’t have much luck with the ladies, the man on the bike made me laugh ding ding

That is the ruthless Red we all know and love.

It's all going to come down to Red and Liz in a face off at the end I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭sioda

Yeah gotta feeling there may be one more twist though

• Advertisement

Good episode this week

Advertisement