Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Screamed to me like a filler episode

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I’ve just started season 6 - the bank robbery was great stuff :)

But how does get to the location of the surgeon before Ressler and Navaby ???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

And another filler episode (ok, minor background character development but very very minor and most likely not relevant in any form)...

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was nice to get some of Dembe's back story before the show finishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Advertisement

Well guessed that was gonna be Red's

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Yea, "World largest network" etc. was quite clear it who it was going to be. With the items he's given away in earlier episodes, having "happy day out" with the various members etc. The feeling I'm getting is that he's going to end up dying in the last episode and this is all part of him cleaning out his own house so to speak before he dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

This is what you get when a series knows it's on its last run before time. They are building this quite well and it's nice to see Red giving severance to all his minions.

When a series has been going so long i never like knowing it’s the near the end, I guess it’s hard to avoid with the internet now

Well finally we had a connect back that I was complaining about; three more episodes left to wrap up everything...

• Advertisement

Nicely set up now for next week double episode series finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was fantastic.

I loved the meeting interruption by Red, and Red's conversation with Cooper (It's just cops and robbers, Harold).

Can't wait to see how it all ends.

He did it his way!

In a "how does the Blacklist end" list of scenarios, that ending was not on my bingo card.

Good finale though - glad they could work towards a proper ending.

I have to agree; that was not on the list of things I was expecting from the ending... The only thing that annoys me now is that they never gave an answer to the initial mystery of his connection with Liz...

Well that was some ending, great final two episode, emotional - poor Dembe

But this is Red - never believe everything you think you know....

This has been one of the best shows I've ever watched and the list is very small

Great ending but we didn’t find out about the mystery illness that was alluded to and didn’t get to the bottom of who he really was, remember when it was thought he was Liz keanes mother

I’m on season 6 (jury has just been picked and ominous hints that Liz is going to do something bad to Dembe) - so spoilers please - although I just want to voice a bit of frustration at the storyline.

I love the Red on trial plot - nice that the writers are changing things every couple of seasons - however I find it annoying that Liz and Jennifer are not been given more to do - that was the whole point of Liz betraying him with the phone call to the police. Everything they’ve done so far hasn’t required Red to be out of their way and Liz’s whole time is still spent on the task force duties.

The writers really should have thought it through more.

I honestly don't remember any of that storyline. 😂😂😂

I’m on season 6 so no spoilers please although there shouldn’t be any reason to post a spoiler.

I thought the Big Bad in this season is Anna McMann - I thought that is what the actors are saying, but happened to see in the title of season finale and her name is Anna McMahon.

Are the actors actually saying McMahon or is McMann just how the Yanks pronounce it?

• Advertisement

mcmann would be how anyone with no knowledge of irish names or pronunciation would pronounce the name usually not just "yanks"

if you d nt want spoilers then this isn't the thread for you really

I came to the thread just for that question alone - I was simply asking that nothing else be said about plot or character.

I can understand not knowing how to say Mahon properly but can’t figure out how anyone gets Mann from it.

Why did you put Yanks in quotes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Irish people pronounce it like that too, if it is said the way I think you mean. I know a good few McMahons and, for most of them, the name has 2 rather than 3 syllables.

Advertisement