Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,372 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Who was the lady at the end of the Lady Luck episode with the choir?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Who was the lady at the end of the Lady Luck episode with the choir?

I was wondering the very same, red said he was grateful she kept his affiliation with the fbi quiet

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Someone he gave a new life to in “MR. GREGORY DEVRY, NO. 95” apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

John boy !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,280 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

No comments on the explosive double episode and the reveals? Those were some major plot reveals and changes and I'm loving it...

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    No comments on the explosive double episode and the reveals? Those were some major plot reveals and changes and I'm loving it...

I’m watching later

• Registered Users Posts: 60,504 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ye they really are starting to imply heavily now that
    Red is Katarina

So I guessing that is a Red herring as well.

Pun intended :)

Just caught up, I heard about a reveal and I thought we would find out who red really is but I don’t think it’s either of the people we are meant to believe are red and the grandad let liz put 2 no 2 together

I'd forgotten Liz had a kid that she left with Scottie.

Hopefully Scottie will be back for a few episodes.

I’m watching episode 20 now and it’s weird seeing red with a few new men, come back Dembe all is forgiven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'd forgotten Liz had a kid that she left with Scottie.

Hopefully Scottie will be back for a few episodes.
    I can't remember who the woman was on the phone at the end either :confused: I'm pretty sure she's the same actress as the baddie from Timeless so maybe that's why I'm confused, but has she just come out of nowhere on The Blacklist?

She looks an awful lot like Liz's mother which also doesn't help matters.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,280 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I can't remember who the woman was on the phone at the end either :confused: I'm pretty sure she's the same actress as the baddie from Timeless so maybe that's why I'm confused, but has she just come out of nowhere on The Blacklist?

She looks an awful lot like Liz's mother which also doesn't help matters.
    She was around mostly for the spin off series that only lasted one season and adds more depth to her and the relationship.

Damm Damm Damm what a set up for next week's season finale.

Damm Damm Damm what a set up for next week's season finale.

Big cliff hanger ?
    Might leave it until next week

Ye big cliffhanger.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Big cliff hanger ?
    Might leave it until next week
    Definitely do. When the credits started and the music came on I literally said "you ****ers" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Great finale and sets up next season nicely

Last two episodes for me this evening, can’t wait

Well Damm now that changes those ideas at who Red is.

"How does a wanted fugitive bring down a president?"
    "With pleasure."

Have to say I laughed at that one esp. the deadpan delivery of it. Not really a spoiler per say but finish episode before reading it if you want to avoid any spoilers :)

• Advertisement

last two episodes were very good and a welcome return of a familiar face.
    now as for the ending which is a teaser for the next series, i wasn't expecting that and does anyone think the series was going to end and they added that last clip at a later date ?

excellent tv series in my opinion, it has action, humour with great storylines and it is written very well and such a pleasure to watch.
    now back to strike back series 6 for me :eek:

Well Damm now that changes those ideas at who Red is.
    I'm really glad that it isn't what they were hinting at; would have been a total shark-jump IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,919 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The 6th season of The Blacklist begins on Sky 1 on Wednesday June 5th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭.red.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The 6th season of The Blacklist begins on Sky 1 on Wednesday June 5th at 9pm

I just watched the last episode last night, didn't realize Sky were a full season behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Can't undrstand how Sky were so slow with it this year.

Rumours are starting to heat up that Netflix and Comcast are starting to fall out (or at least their future ambitions are far apart from their content acquisition deal back a few years ago). Netflix and SonyTV get along very well together and Netflix would prefer to get international first-run distribution on SonyTV shows (like they have with Better Call Saul, etc.).

So while the SonyTV / NBC agreement on The Blacklist is probably solid and beneficial to both parties, it's hard to see how Comcast (parent company to NBC and Sky) can commercially compete with Netflix for international distribution of SonyTV's shows.

So it's highly likely that SonyTV is delivering the series to Sky at the very last contractual date or Sky is burying the show in the summer to impact ratings and force re-negotiation of the distribution agreement or a bit of both.

Returns October 4th

Redingtons gone, he’s been taken !!!
    Time to call Liam neeson

Back tonight in the States.

• Advertisement

Cracking opening episode.

Loved the Mutiny on the Bounty reference.

Advertisement