Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm awarding you an... award.

new_bail_star.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

The lads who set up Dublin Ink and are now setting up there another shop are doing a competition before they even open or have even announced or hired any artists for a 200euro voucher.

I suppose it's a good way of getting word around but I would have no interest what so ever in a 200 euro voucher without knowing the artists who will be working there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »
    You look soooo familiar... so so familiar...

Who me or the Akita? :)

gregers85 wrote: »
    Love Akitas!! beautiful dogs!!

He's been me best bud at times. He was biggest of the litter and he stood out like a sore thumb when I got him.
    He's funniest dog ever. I swear he knows it :)
    Such a pity they've a bad reputation though with attacking people but he is aggressive to strangers. Bit over protective especially of y family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Who me or the Akita? :)

You... I think I know you from somewhere but can't place my finger on it...

• Advertisement

You... I think I know you from somewhere but can't place my finger on it...

Just don't put your finger up me nose :)

Haha :D

I'm racking my brain...

Haha :D

I'm racking my brain...

Why do I have a feelin I'm in trouble :)

You're ok... the guy I'm thinking of (and I had to log into my old hotmail account it was bugging me that much) is from Cork, you just look very alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all! Bet ye thought (or hoped) I was dead!! :pac: :D Been a busy week... firstly, the play centre we ordered back in February finally came last Thursday. It took 8 1/2 hours to build, but the looks on the kid's faces was SO worth it!! The garden is nearly done now, need to get more bark chip to finishe the play area, some patch filler for the new grass and a 10 ft trampoline to go behind the play centre. This is it so far...

307977.jpg

Then on Saturday, went for my first long spin on the bike since my accident. Went from Kinnegad, to Tullamore, to Birr, to Portumna, to Loughrea, to Ballinasloe, to Athlone, to Mullingar (on the R390 - best road EVER!) and back home. Some day out!! Was nervous for a bit, then my "flickability" came back to me! :D

307980.jpg

Was working two nights over the weekend too. Nothing major to report, same sh!t, different day. Usual messing! :rolleyes: :pac:

Then today, I went to Swords to my son's confirmation. Haven't seen him in months so needless to say, there was tears. Can't believe how much he's grown and changed in just a few months. When he saw me at the back of the church after the ceremony, he barged through crowds of people climbed over pews and ran down the side aisle to me, threw his arms around me and have me the biggest hug!! :( I couldn't help myself... anyway, this is him and me a few minutes after...

307978.jpg

So now...chill time. Starman is on at 9pm, haven't seen it in years, gonna watch that. :)

Hope everyone is doing good..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Some great photos there PKM. Especially the one's with the kids.

Also I kind of want a go in that play centre :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Orim wrote: »
    Some great photos there PKM. The one's with the kids.

Also I kind of want a go in that play centre :pac:

Cheers.

LOL...yeah, you'd kinda have to get me out of the way first, I've been using it for pull-ups and toes-to-bar! Herself is freaking! :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

He's been me best bud at times. He was biggest of the litter and he stood out like a sore thumb when I got him.
    He's funniest dog ever. I swear he knows it :)
    Such a pity they've a bad reputation though with attacking people but he is aggressive to strangers. Bit over protective especially of y family

The neighbours across the road have one too! He's the same very protective of the property and of the lads!

Yeh i hate the stigma that gets attached to some breeds have 2 German Shepherds! And they are the the friendliest dopes you'd ever meet! useless guard dogs haha My Male Elvis is quite big though bout 45kg! Often get the look odd people when i walk him or the cross the road! nd he is literally a big bouncy dope haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I had a girl rottweiler, she was so affectionate towards me. My sister used to give out that I was the only one the dog licked :pac:

The neighbours across the road have one too! He's the same very protective of the property and of the lads!

Yeh i hate the stigma that gets attached to some breeds have 2 German Shepherds! And they are the the friendliest dopes you'd ever meet! useless guard dogs haha My Male Elvis is quite big though bout 45kg! Often get the look odd people when i walk him or the cross the road! nd he is literally a big bouncy dope haha

I think bigger dogs are much funnier cuz they're clumsier :)
    Unfortunately my dog doesn't agree with my daughter and can growl from time t time so e stays in my mams house and I do miss him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Went to see Frank with the bf. It was class! :)

Found out his brother is FINALLY getting his own place in two weeks, so I get to stay over at the bf's without having to arrange weeks in advance for his brother to feck off.

Happy happy :)

Suddenly have a massive craving for a batter burger and chips. No idea why.

Pain in me face at the moment. Might have to visit the dentist soon. **** I hate the dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

This is gonna sound weird but I think I've actually met your dog! :D
    I remember a very large german shephard that used to come into the pet shop I worked in, and I think the name Elvis is ringing a bell.. Do you have him long?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ankhyu wrote: »
    This is gonna sound weird but I think I've actually met your dog! :D
    I remember a very large german shephard that used to come into the pet shop I worked in, and I think the name Elvis is ringing a bell.. Do you have him long?

no way!! I have him 2 and a half years! what pet shop where you in?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Super productive evening! Finished work at half six, which is two and a half hours earlier than usual.
    Put petrol in my car, pumped up the tyres and got the car washed. Exhanged a pair of jeans (for a size smaller than usual, wahoo!!).
    Home and hoovered the car and downstairs in the house, paying for that now and I am in bits! hoovering aggravates my pain (must be the movement) so I'll be in trouble with himself!
    Now watching supernatural and cleaning my room.

My first evening off and I spend it cleaning....ugh :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I got my first rejection email today. Job hunting is hard. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

no way!! I have him 2 and a half years! what pet shop where you in?? :D

Ah maybe it wasn't him so. Do you have him since he was a puppy or is he older than that?
    I'm gone from the petshop longer than that, and it was a certain chain of Irish owned pet shops. There's two of em in Limerick :p

So there I was relaxing on the couch and I see something flashes by in the corner of my eye. So I got up and there was a mouse in the corner. Tiny little thing who proceeded to run around and into my printer. Took me while to get him out and a few bites on my fingers and he was released into my shed. I don't mind if they're in there just don't want them in me house.
    That's my exciting news for today

Saw the new Xmen movie today. It was GLORIOUS!

My mammy quit smoking today. I'm extremely proud of her :)

McChubbin wrote: »
    Saw the new Xmen movie today. It was GLORIOUS!

Did you like the others? Just so I have an idea of your tastes. Not that excited about it.

Been sick for the last couple of days but I'm back in work now. Feeling great though so it's not too bad. Just lashed a CV in for a new job, that I think I have a good shout of getting. Big jump in wages, gotta paid y'all.

Orim wrote: »
    Did you like the others? Just so I have an idea of your tastes. Not that excited about it.
    I loved all the others so I was extremely excited to see Days of Future Past.
    James McAvoy was brilliant in it as was Fassbender.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

In the cinema to see it now myself, with herself.

Had lunch in Pitt Bros. I'm so fcuking full. Their brisket is soooooooo good.

Now off to see the Ross O'Carrol-Kelly play, then off to the bf's for drink and metal. Great day :)

• Advertisement

I ate...

Pulled pork, brisket, sausage, burnt ends im beans, mac and cheese, pickled red cabbage and aubergine.

I ate it at 1. I'm still too full to move.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement