Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hellrazer wrote: »
    My nuts hurt ;)

That is all!!!

Was it no more babies day today?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

January wrote: »
    Was it no more babies day today?

Yup!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Have you tried flicking them with a rubber band? I hear it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Yup!!!!

Only one solution---
    Bait one out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Had a BBQ and drinks yesterday evening at my friends place, now it's bacon rolls and coffee for breakfast and heading out to an abandoned asylum later to take photos, can't wait! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The weather is great today! :)

Going to the Leinster match later, then the bf's for a few drinks after. I think I may have to go out and enjoy the sun before that, though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Home from invigilation already. I've classes at 15:00 so now to relax! :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Only one solution---
    Bait one out

Jesus no!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Had a BBQ and drinks yesterday evening at my friends place, now it's bacon rolls and coffee for breakfast and heading out to an abandoned asylum later to take photos, can't wait! :D
    Oooh, where are you headed? Always liked looking at photos of creepy old abandoned hospitals. :D

Went to a birthday party for my cousin last night. She was 22 and had her mates over as you do. So, in a bid to be social, I sat out the back with the "young wans" and proceeded to be bored out of my skull by them constantly talking about getting wasted on vodka and playing drinking games involving putting on the Police track "Roxanne" and then necking a drink everytime the title was mentioned.
    I ended up going back indoors and hanging out with my two aunts, uncle and grandmother, listening to Cheap Trick and feeling slightly old before my time even though I was the youngest person at the family table. :pac:

Kids these days! :pac:

Was walking through Artane today and spotted the attached image.

Classy basterds in my area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Kill it!! Kill it with fire

McChubbin wrote: »
    Oooh, where are you headed? Always liked looking at photos of creepy old abandoned hospitals. :D

Went to a birthday party for my cousin last night. She was 22 and had her mates over as you do. So, in a bid to be social, I sat out the back with the "young wans" and proceeded to be bored out of my skull by them constantly talking about getting wasted on vodka and playing drinking games involving putting on the Police track "Roxanne" and then necking a drink everytime the title was mentioned.
    I ended up going back indoors and hanging out with my two aunts, uncle and grandmother, listening to Cheap Trick and feeling slightly old before my time even though I was the youngest person at the family table. :pac:

Our Lady's in Ennis. Didn't get very far into the building when alarms started to go off though so we had to cheese it! :p

Ah the Roxanne drinking game, I hate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Our Lady's in Ennis. Didn't get very far into the building when alarms started to go off though so we had to cheese it! :p

Ah the Roxanne drinking game, I hate it!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your choice of words!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Try working in a place where that ends up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I forgot that game existed! I only played it once but as far as I remember it did not end well. 22 myself now and don't even drink anymore.

Was out for a friend's birthday last night and had a really good time. Legs weren't happy at the end of the night from standing for five hours straight. Was actually stiff leaving.

Adiboo wrote: »
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate your choice of words!

Stole that gem of a phrase off a friend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Stole that gem of a phrase off a friend :D

Cheese it! It's the fuzz!

Grrr. Amazon is taking FOREVER to process my order. Just dispatch the ****ing Blu-Rays! :mad: Also, I spotted a set of 12 bandanas for £12 only to find it was £13 just to ship them. Dafuq?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

22 myself now and don't even drink anymore.

My last drink was new years eve, 1999...

Welp, just blew €60 on ALL THE DRESSES on Aliexpress. Free shipping to Ireland, AWWW YEAH.
    Whoever invented pre-paid credit cards needs to be high fived! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'm drunk and I still cringed like fcuk looking at that

Jordan called- she wants her carriage back! :pac:
    Tacky!

I drink ans i forgot o have work tomorrow morn. There adw peope fighting on my estate

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I drink ans i forgot o have work tomorrow morn. There adw peope fighting on my estate

Am I fighting on your estate? I don't think so but it's probably me.

#drunk

#itsmybirthday

#longhairdontcare

#hashtagsdontworkonboards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Jesus I'd say this thread'll be quiet enough this morning :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

bunch of drunk bastards!! only in the door from work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Haha Atavan you were so drunk last night you thought it was your birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Grrr. Amazon is taking FOREVER to process my order. Just dispatch the ****ing Blu-Rays! :mad: Also, I spotted a set of 12 bandanas for £12 only to find it was £13 just to ship them. Dafuq?

Do they do free shipping to UK? Could use parcel motel.

Jaysus, my head. :( Can't believe I'm on my way to bloody work in such a state.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Heads a bit sore myself but well worth it :), had my first beer at 3 yesterday sat in front of the TV watching the F.A Cup final :D.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement