Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options
1326327328329330332»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Been looking forward to this day off for ages and now that it's here, I'm not enjoying it. At least the housework is getting done.

If your not enjoying it you can feel free to go to work for me at 7 to keep you occupied?

Housework and gym done all I want to do is kick back and relax and enjoy the bit of sun were having.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Been flat out all day.
    Nissan pathfinder came in wheel bent in cuz the wheel bearing literally sh1t itself. Shattered the caliper and caliper carrier aswell. Scary t think how the driver felt when it happened while he was driving. Wheel buckled like scarrrrry sh1t.
    Anyway finished early cuz no parts in yet for it. So out to enjoy the lovely weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Angron wrote: »
    For a second I thought you meant suspended from your job, I feel a little silly :pac:

lol suspended from working in a bar! I'd love to see what for

lol suspended from working in a bar! I'd love to see what for

In fairness I know a lad that has happened to on more than one occasion once including being found passed out in the cellar in the nip pissed out of his face.

Although this lad is certainly missing a few screws.

In fairness I know a lad that has happened to on more than one occasion once including being found passed out in the cellar in the nip pissed out of his face.

Although this lad is certainly missing a few screws.

Does his name begin with B by any chance??

• Advertisement

Does his name begin with B by any chance??

:pac: No it doesn't so he's not the only one to have done that.

HA ha there is a guy down here, once the bar owner walked in at 8 am and people were there serving themselves as he was passed out on a pool table, same guy was also once passed out in a different bar he ran and same thing happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Sweet baby Jebus, my eyeballs are aching like mad. There's a touch of pink eye doing the rounds and I really hope I haven't caught it but it's looking likely. **** a duck. :(
    On a brighter note, I had a takeaway pizza for the first time in over 3 years and lordy was it tasty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement