Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm currently attempting to sit on a yoga ball to help my back pain and am rolling around the place!!!
    Already been in to supervise an exam and home before I'm teaching at 1.
    I'm also very very grumpy and want to spend the day under my duvet watching supernatural and doctor who. Stupid responsibilities!

ALSO!! I got stuck in a lift today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

kellief wrote: »
    ALSO!! I got stuck in a lift today!

I hope that is one life experience I never experience!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Was chatting to my mother about my OKC matches today and happened to mention that I was talking to a lovely lady from Clondalken.
    Firstly, she asks if she's a lesbian. When I correct her and tell her she's bi, my Mom then asks if I have bi down on my profile.
    I said yes, asking her what her problem was.
    Que my mother coming out with the old "You're not bi- you just haven't found the right man yet. I know you- trust me, I'm your mother! You wouldn't be saying you were bi if you had a man in your life."

FFS... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

2 plates of curry and two helpings of banoffi pie and good god I think I'm staying on this couch for the night/week

I've decided I'm gonna start cycling to work a few times a week! google maps clocks its at 14km from my door to the job!! should help with the off season fitness!!

This time tomorrow I could have made a very big mistake haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I want some banoffi pie. Alas, I am lacking in the ingredients to make said pie. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

My mam used to say to my aunt, who is bi, that she was being greedy and she should choose to be either gay or straight. Eejit.

My back is severely killing me... stupid epidural ****s you up. Also, baby has developed silent reflux :( Screamy sore baby is distressing :(

I also want banoffi pie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

What I thought was a hangover yesterday was actually the start of a rotten cold.

I feel awful.

And I've been taking nothing but abuse from my younger sister all day.

Hiding out in my room, with the door locked, feeling a bit miserable.

On the plus side, I haven't bitten my nails in over two weeks, and they look nice now, I haven't eaten crisps in 2 weeks, I haven't eaten processed food in days and I haven't smoked in a few days. :)

January wrote: »
    My mam used to say to my aunt, who is bi, that she was being greedy and she should choose to be either gay or straight. Eejit.

My back is severely killing me... stupid epidural ****s you up. Also, baby has developed silent reflux :( Screamy sore baby is distressing :(

I also want banoffi pie.

Do you have painkillers for your back? :( I hope your little man is feeling better soon. Sounds rotten for both him and you.

I've got some Tylex left over from the hospital prescription, they don't seem to be helping though :(

Well done on the no nail biting! I bite mine to bits... the girls bite their toe nails. Weirdos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

McChubbin wrote: »
    Que my mother coming out with the old "You're not bi- you just haven't found the right man yet. I know you- trust me, I'm your mother! You wouldn't be saying you were bi if you had a man in your life."

FFS... :mad:
    January wrote: »

Ugh gotten both of these in the past, ****ing annoying as hell. I'm lucky my parents and brothers understand it.

In other news I think I may be intolerant to gluten. A gluten intolerant vegan...I'll never eat out again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

:mad::mad::mad: Sky are dirty bastards having murder with them on the phone.

Always had sky HD full works was told when I moved house they would knock 30 euro a month of the tv bill for three months and and phone and broadband would be 30 euro a month on top of that.

Checked my account and they over charge me by 30 euro ring them and get told despite only having the broadband in 3 weeks I was charged two phone bills because months over lapped and that next month my bill will again be higher than what I was told because the 3 month offer will be coming to an end.

So instead of 110 agreed 3 month bills it was and will be 139 a month.

Only short of fcuking both boxes out onto the road had murder with management on the phone no matter what way they try word it or sneak in extra charges I was told 110 for 3 month not 139 and that's what I expect.

Waiting on a call back now they can fcuk off if they think I'm letting them away with this, I'd sooner go without tv and broadband, it's the principle of it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Hahah jayney Marty, deep breath!

I'm going to be moving house soon - meself and himself are no more :( The thoughts of having to pack myself and bunny up, so stressful.

Going to India with work in a few weeks though, so I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully I'll get a few days to ramble around by myself!

jenizzle wrote: »

I'm going to be moving house soon - meself and himself are no more :( The thoughts of having to pack myself and bunny up, so stressful.

Going to India with work in a few weeks though, so I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully I'll get a few days to ramble around by myself!

Ah god, I'm really sorry to hear that. :( Hope you're okay, and have a fab time in India.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Haha sorry needed to rant. my case has been forward to the complaints department I just have a thing about being ripped off by companys trying to be smart and sneaky due to the fact a lot of people will let it slide :o. It's not helped by the fact I'm stuck in the house all day getting cabin fever waiting on a delivery :o.

Sorry to hear Jenizzle hopefully it's not to bad a break up :(.

India should be cool though a place I'd love to visit. Know a few people who have been there and loved it, say it will be a bit of a culture shock though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That sucks Jen. At least India should be whopper. Everyone I know that's gone there has absolutely loved it.

Good luck with it Marty. Don't let 'em away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ah Jen, sorry to hear that darlin. :( Hope you're alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sitting in the house all day and every thing's fine. Coming up to going out time and sploosh all the rain ever. Fan-Diddley-Tastic.

So neverending story is on right now and I'm 25 years old and fcuk sake I still can't watch that fcukin wolf in it.
    That ba5tard started my fear of wolves when I was child god dammit.
    Fcuker still gives me the creeps

Sorry to hear about your break up jenizzle, hope you enjoy India though.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Thanks peeps! I'm doing fine though, today was a good day :)

Hopefully I'll get a few days to wander around India, it'd be a shame to go all that way and not go exploring.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So neverending story is on right now and I'm 25 years old and fcuk sake I still can't watch that fcukin wolf in it.
    That ba5tard started my fear of wolves when I was child god dammit.
    Fcuker still gives me the creeps
    I'd love a pet wolf if it wasn't probably illegal and had the potential for me to get my face eaten.

Chilli to the corner of the eye. Invigorating...

Angron wrote: »
    I'd love a pet wolf if it wasn't probably illegal and had the potential for me to get my face eaten.

This is my wolf ( he's a 60kg Akita)
    Big vicious man eatin wolf
    913C9DD3_zpsce6b8605.jpg

Hes me best bud tho and I love em.
    D2D9C185_zpse5c51a4f.jpg

You look soooo familiar... so so familiar...

Love Akitas!! beautiful dogs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sorry to hear Jenizzle! Hope India gives you a good fresh start!

My laptop is playing a brilliant game of power down randomly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Sounds like somebody needs a good old beers......

Sounds like somebody needs a good old beers......

...and then not show up to them. Like Raze does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Jen has bailed way more than me lately!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement