Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yep. If it was me I'd be locked up long ago! :rolleyes:

:pac: me to I've had a knack for getting caught for everything I done ever since I was a kid, and never get away with it. Id love to know the trick..
    It's officially a certain someone's 21st birthday. ....

Do tell? Your own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

:pac: me to I've had a knack for getting caught for everything I done ever since I was a kid, and never get away with it. Id love to know the trick..

Do tell? Your own?

Ha! I only wish! Our wee atavan is now a proper adult!

Ha! I only wish! Our wee atavan is now a proper adult!

and your not out celebrating with him? 21 :eek: so so long ago for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Even longer for me!! In fact, you could say I'm 21 twice! :o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATAVAN!!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's officially a certain someone's 21st birthday. ....

Wahey, facebook happy birthday for him :D

• Advertisement

He's MIA!! I have no idea how he's celebrating! I was waiting for my invite to a huge party, but it never arrived :( </3

He's MIA!! I have no idea how he's celebrating! I was waiting for my invite to a huge party, but it never arrived :( </3

That basterd :(:eek::). Maybe it got lost in the post?

Ooh impressive Janitattoo is going to the Belfast Convention, he puts out some nice work.

http://www.facebook.com/Janitattoos

That basterd :(:eek::). Maybe it got lost in the post?

Yeah, I'm gonna blame the postman, the alternative is just too painful.

Yeah, I'm gonna blame the postman, the alternative is just too painful.

Stupid postman :mad:, Im sure Avatan will make it up to ya he has to now ;).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm not MIA, I'm here! :P I've no idea what I'm doing for my b-day but possibly town somewhere. Yis are all invited!

• Advertisement

Stupid postman :mad:, Im sure Avatan will make it up to ya he has to now ;).

I can't be holding grudges on his birthday, any other day of the year and he'd owe me big time!

I can't be holding grudges on his birthday, any other day of the year and he'd owe me big time!

Well that is true, he's a luck lad it his birthday.

Damn had a sambo still not full need more food but feeling so lazy and sore leg day in the gym :( effort of getting up and rooting wish someone would go get food for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm not MIA, I'm here! :P I've no idea what I'm doing for my b-day but possibly town somewhere. Yis are all invited!

Happy birthday lad! ^_^

Mylina wrote: »
    Will roller skates and ginger beer do?? :pac::pac:

Ooooooh do you have my roller skates? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Happy birthday Atavan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Happy birthday Atavan! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Ooooooh do you have my roller skates? :D

I do.. ;)
    I'm likely to be hungover tomorrow (eurovision tonight ;) ) and a kids birthday party in the afternoon, but could meet somewhere one evening during the week, or next weekend?? :)

Mylina wrote: »
    I do.. ;)
    I'm likely to be hungover tomorrow (eurovision tonight ;) ) and a kids birthday party in the afternoon, but could meet somewhere one evening during the week, or next weekend?? :)

Awesome, you're a legend :D

Cool I'll give you a shout to arrange!

Happy Birthday Atavan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Happy birthday atavan. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Half fcukin 9 this morning some douchbag of a neighbour decides to get up and start cutting his fcukin grass waking me up
    Went out and in nicest way possible said
    " here what you playing at? Just because your up doesnt mean you've to wake everyone else up! Some of us work nightshifts and this me only lie in a get a week so mind doing this crap later?!"
    He said its supposed to rain later have to do it now
    I said " I couldn't give a sh1t! I work nights and because of you waking me I've had 5 hours sleep. Seriously do it later on. Don't fcukin annoy me today I'm not in the mood!"
    Then get this. he says alri well I'm off next week suppose il do it then
    I swear to god it took every ounce of strength not to wrap the extension cord round his neck

• Advertisement

You're not gonna like my answer...

But it's not unreasonable to cut your grass at that time tbf.

That said, I used to work night shifts and I know it's a pain in the arse being woken up so early. I'd seriously recommend getting earplugs, they were a life saver for me when I was on nights.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy birthday Atavan :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    You're not gonna like my answer...

But it's not unreasonable to cut your grass at that time tbf.

That said, I used to work night shifts and I know it's a pain in the arse being woken up so early. I'd seriously recommend getting earplugs, they were a life saver for me when I was on nights.

Might not be unreasonable hour but he didn't take anyone into consideration.
    He's well known for being an inconsiderate pr1ck
    Has big huge front garden yet insists on parking his car on the road

In fairness, I don't think about my neighbours if i decide to cut my grass. I think 'Oh, my grass needs to be cut and it's not raining.'

If he KNOWS you do night shifts, then fair enough, I'd have had a word, but honestly, get some earplugs, they're amazing! :D

Have to say im with doddlerangler on this one, cutting your grass at half 9 on a Saturday morning get the fcuk I wouldnt be a happy camper, fair enough during the week most people dont know or don't work night shifts and people are up for work etc, a Saturday morning is one the few morning everyone likes a extra few hours in bed if someone was out cutting there grass at that hour I'd be having words aswell.

At the same time, for people who work a standard 9-5, weekends are times when they get the house work done.

I'd never do it at that hour of the morning myself (even though I'm awake at that time generally), but I wouldn't be too píssed off if somebody else did it either. Then again, I could sleep through the apocalypse, so I don't have first hand experience of how annoying it is.

At least he agreed to stop. :)

Housework and cutting the grass are two very different things one disturbs others the other doesn't ;), with the stretch in the evening the grass can be cut any day of the week doesn't need to be half 9 in the morning on a Saturday.

Now to decide what to do tonight, either way ill be getting pissed but meant to go to an Uncles 50 birthday or go out with the lads, can do both but the Uncle lives in Blanch and will cost me a fortune in taxis shuffling around the place. Most importantly ill be on the beer tonight :).

Housework and cutting the grass are two very different things one disturbs others the other doesn't ;), with the stretch in the evening the grass can be cut any day of the week doesn't need to be half 9 in the morning on a Saturday.

Now to decide what to do tonight, either way ill be getting pissed but meant to go to an Uncles 50 birthday or go out with the lads, can do both but the Uncle lives in Blanch and will cost me a fortune in taxis shuffling around the place. Most importantly ill be on the beer tonight :).

Go out with the lads, ya weirdo. :p

I'll also be on the beer, but only for the afternoon/evening. Have stupid work tomorrow. :(

At least he agreed to stop. :)

He hadnt a fcukin choice t be honest :)
    Was either stop or I would've cut the cord and choked him With it :)
    I'm not a morning person
    But I'm nice most times

• Advertisement

Go out with the lads, ya weirdo. :p

I'll also be on the beer, but only for the afternoon/evening. Have stupid work tomorrow. :(

I will be out with the lads ;), I just have to decide whether I be social and spend some time with the family before I go out with the lads, the uncle lives in Blanchardstown so its the effort of getting there and then meeting up with the lads were ever they end up, ah Ill see in a few hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement