Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Freedom :D Think I'm gonna go for a run along the beach later, it's too nice out not to do some exercise :)

How's everyone doing? Welcome back foxy :) Limerick is great for a night out, used to go out four or five nights a week when I lived there. :pac:

That's deadly RhoDoDenDron, congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    How's everyone doing? Welcome back foxy :) Limerick is great for a night out, used to go out four or five nights a week when I lived there. :pac:

Any suggestions of places with a varied but cheap cocktail menu :)?

Ugh where's this sun you speak of? Friday was a cracker here but I was working, yesterday it just poured and today it's cloudy, though nice, too lazy to budge.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Any
    suggestions of places with a varied but cheap cocktail menu :)?

Ugh where's this sun you speak of? Friday was a cracker here but I was
    working, yesterday it just poured and today it's cloudy, though nice,
    too lazy to budge.

Charlie's, if it's still around, been 4 or 5 years since I lived there, but it was great for cocktails :)

It's roasting and really sunny here, yay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Happy St Totteringhams day everyone, sorry P1 I had to :P. Ill say no more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Happy St Totteringhams day everyone, sorry P1 I had to :P. Ill say no more.

You baxtard :P

really thought I was getting the free pints this year :o

P_1 wrote: »
    You baxtard :P

really thought I was getting the free pints this year :o

It was a bit tight alright, pushed us all the way luckily for us were came into some form in the run in making us the form team in the league.

Do you think Bale will be there next season?

It was a bit tight alright, pushed us all the way luckily for us were came into some form in the run in making us the form team in the league.

Do you think Bale will be there next season?

Not too sure to be honest. He does have a pretty decent contract as things stand and his price tag might be high enough to deter any potential suitors.

Only other team I can see him going to is Barca but hopefully they'll blow their budget on Neymar.

Hopefully we can offload that useless lump of a number 10 though

Not too sure to be honest. He does have a pretty decent contract as things stand and his price tag might be high enough to deter any potential suitors.

Only other team I can see him going to is Barca but hopefully they'll blow their budget on Neymar.

Yeh I think yehs might have a battle of Real Madrid aswell or even money bags City and Chelsea but if yehs do keep him though and add a decent striker will be up there again.

Im hoping this summer the financial shackles are finally taken of Wenger and we can be more of a threat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Thanks for the happy birthdays :)

Ill be in club hell tonight so if anyone's around feel free to pop in!

OH WILL YOU BE?!?! :p

Im a broken woman today. Had such a good night last night. 7 o clock this morning I crawled into bed. Well, into shanes bed. Poor fecker had to sleep on the couch on his own birthday :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Really though, who'd want him? :pac:

Why wont this hangover go away :(, so hungry but dont know what to eat, tired dehydrated hangovers suck balls

NOM, home made cocktails :)

Though apparently I'm useless at making them 'cos I put too much alcohol in :(

C' mon Marty, I kinda really need to know how you end in a junkie's den :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Useless, cause there's too much alcohol?

...I'm not following.

NOM, home made cocktails :)

Though apparently I'm useless at making them 'cos I put too much alcohol in :(

C' mon Marty, I kinda really need to know how you end in a junkie's den :p

No such thing as to much alcohol, if you have a blender throw it all into that then throw in some ice and make slushie coctail there quality :).

Haha im not really to sure the details are a bit hazy as to how i got there and without my friends :o.

Been watching the Walking Dead the last two days finished season 1 and onto season 2 its actually very good :).

No such thing as to much alcohol, if you have a blender throw it all into that then throw in some ice and make slushie coctail there quality :).

Haha im not really to sure the details are a bit hazy as to how i got there and without my friends :o.

Been watching the Walking Dead the last two days finished season 1 and onto season 2 its actually very good :).

You want me to give her the details? I was sober when you rang me (and feckin' woke me!) so I know what happened. ;) :pac:

Really want to put a go-pro camera on your head if that's what happens:P

Just discovered the new freezer cocktails for E2 that are being sold. Think CC mentioned them before? 8hrs freezing put me off checking them out tonight though ;)

Just discovered the new freezer cocktails for E2 that are being sold. Think CC mentioned them before? 8hrs freezing put me off checking them out tonight though ;)

They're nice! Had a few the other day. :)

Oh jesus a go pro camera on my head could certainly lead to some interesting viewing, something id never want to watch though ha.

Foxy, Marty gave me permission through text to tell you what happened to him last night, since I remember and he doesn't. :pac:

Basically, he got talking to a junkie ('cause he trusts and chats to everyone when he's drunk, being the awful eejit that he is :p ). Junkie offered him crack. Marty said no, and looked around for his mates, who had left at this stage.

Junkie offered him a different substance, Marty being drunk and having no sense said yeah. Junkie said it was just around the corner.

Junkie led him down the road, to a set of flats. Marty protested that it wasn't just around the corner, junkie told him it was just inside the first flat.

Marty, being drunk and silly, went up to the fifth floor with the junkie.

He entered the flat and found a few junkies, some injecting in front of him, needles all over the place.

He was freaked out, and then the original junkie started demanding his credit card. Marty said he had no credit card, and was panicking at this stage.

Junkie then demanded money, Marty said he had none. As the junkie was rounding in on him to attack/mug him, Marty punched him square in the face, ran through the door (with the group of junkies chasing him), ran down the 5 flights of stairs (apparently faster than he's ever ran before), jumped into a taxi and screamed at the driver to get the fcuk out of the area, with the junkies still chasing him.

He then called me when he got home, wanting a hug, because he was freaked out, and kept saying 'boooooooo' at me when I had to hang up to try sleep half an hour later. I felt so sorry for the feckin' eejit. :( :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh jesus a go pro camera on my head could certainly lead to some interesting viewing, something id never want to watch though ha.

Proper idea for an Irish reality show by the sounds of it though ;) Don't have junkie dens in rural Ireland ;)

...well that's a fecking nuts turn of events.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Foxy, Marty gave me permission through text to tell you what happened to him last night, since I remember and he doesn't. :pac:

Basically, he got talking to a junkie ('cause he trusts and chats to everyone when he's drunk, being the awful eejit that he is :p ). Junkie offered him crack. Marty said no, and looked around for his mates, who had left at this stage.

Junkie offered him a different substance, Marty being drunk and having no sense said yeah. Junkie said it was just around the corner.

Junkie led him down the road, to a set of flats. Marty protested that it wasn't just around the corner, junkie told him it was just inside the first flat.

Marty, being drunk and silly, went up to the fifth floor with the junkie.

He entered the flat and found a few junkies, some injecting in front of him, needles all over the place.

He was freaked out, and then the original junkie started demanding his credit card. Marty said he had no credit card, and was panicking at this stage.

Junkie then demanded money, Marty said he had none. As the junkie was rounding in on him to attack/mug him, Marty punched him square in the face, ran through the door (with the group of junkies chasing him), ran down the 5 flights of stairs (apparently faster than he's ever ran before), jumped into a taxi and screamed at the driver to get the fcuk out of the area, with the junkies still chasing him.

He then called me when he got home, wanting a hug, because he was freaked out, and kept saying 'boooooooo' at me when I had to hang up to try sleep half an hour later. I felt so sorry for the feckin' eejit. :( :pac:

Feckin hell.

Ahhhhhh, he wanted a hug :)

Great story, sounds similar to something I could get into. Is Marty a nice guy and not know when to tell people to "F*ck off" :)

Ahhhhhh, he wanted a hug :)

Great story, sounds similar to something I could get into. Is Marty a nice guy and not know when to tell people to "F*ck off" :)

haha, I know, I was like 'd'awwwwwwwwwwwwww' when he wanted a hug. But then he got annoyed that I couldn't make myself appear in his area magically at 5am. :pac:

Tbh it's similar to something I'd do when drunk too. :pac: Yeah, when he's drunk he's really sweet and trusting and will talk to anyone and do anything for ya, so I suppose he's a gobshíte drunk. :pac:

Sounds like a male version of me. Trust anyone and give them the time of day with many excuses in your head for their behaviour!! Disgusting though how many take advantage of that nature. A box in the nose was miniscule to what I'd have aimed for that of night ;)

Sounds like a male version of me. Trust anyone and give them the time of day with many excuses in your head for their behaviour!! Disgusting though how many take advantage of that nature. A box in the nose was miniscule to what I'd have aimed for that of night ;)

Male version of me too, tbh. I'm waaaaaaaaaay too nice and trusting when I'm drunk. It caused me to pay for two fúcking taxis the other night, and drinks for the girls. :mad:

I don't think Marty would have gone for the nuts, he'd have thought it was gay. :pac:

:o:o:o I'd love to see I dont normally get myself into weird situations when im drunk but that would be lie, although i think this one was a first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Friend of mine is unbelievably trusting when drunk. She once gave her number to a fella and when I pointed out she had a boyfriend she said 'Ah but he just wants to be friends. He goes to the same college, he just wants to meet up for coffee some time.' :rolleyes: She also has a habit of telling people she absolutely hates how much she loves them and what good friends they are when drunk.

• Advertisement

:o:o:o I;d love to see I dont norally get myself nto weird situations when im drunk but that would be lie, although i think this one was a first.

I'd say that would be a first for many people. Still you survived it, every cloud and all that... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement