Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ok Mylina im sorry but I also hate you to now, that goes for anyone else that may have a cold delicious alcohol beverage in there hand.

Orim wrote: »
    Sure one night a week won't kill us :pac:

I'm just too damn tired tonight although I had planning to go out tonight. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

But but .... what if the world ends tomorrow and we all sat in and didnt make the most of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Yeah lads, o get drunk!

I feel so happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

But but .... what if the world ends tomorrow and we all sat in and didnt make the most of it?

Sweet Jesus I never thought of that. Best have a whiskey so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Yeah lads, o get drunk!

Am sooo afraid to ask about your latest FB status lol :D:D

• Advertisement

Mylina wrote: »

Why did I look? :eek:

Is it about sneaking drink? In which case remind me to never accept a drink off Lyn.

Mylina wrote: »

My friends and sister are sick, that is all you need to know, honestly. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What happened to your weeks of not drinking? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Yeah lads, o get drunk!

Stop showing off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Cococabana (cheap Malibu) here... :D drinkieeeesssss

• Advertisement

What happened to your weeks of not drinking? :pac:

I lasted three weeks. :pac: im not gonna lie and say ill stop again tomorrow, ill drink tomorrow at the match and then again at my sisters birthday, but ioll Ty stay off it aside from that. :pac:

I feel amazing :)

Why did I look? :eek:

Is it about sneaking drink? In which case remind me to never accept a drink off Lyn.

Lol, no, its nothing to do with drink. I don't sneak drink cause i only go out if i can afford a night out. :p

Its to do with <drunken oversharing>

I lasted three weeks. :pac: im not gonna lie and say ill stop again tomorrow, ill drink tomorrow at the match and then again at my sisters birthday, but ioll Ty stay off it aside from that. :pac:
    And the beers? ;)

Snipped your last post... >_<

Pft, it wasn't that bad damo!

I'm not drinking at the beers. :)

Pft, it wasn't that bad damo!

I'm not drinking at the beers. :)

There are things that are ok to share and things that aren't, that wasn't really, particularly as you'd also named the person.

There are
    things that are ok to share and things that aren't, that wasn't really,
    particularly as you'd also named the person.

Spoilsport. :) Command understood, el capitano :D Will refrain from tmi posts. :o

There are
    things that are ok to share and things that aren't, that wasn't really,
    particularly as you'd also named the person.

Spoilsport. :p Command understood, el capitano :D Will refrain from tmi posts. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sounds like you're having fun eso :P

Spoilsport. :) Command understood, el capitano :D Will refrain from tmi posts. :o

Thanks kindly!

Yay finally going to the club :D bitches are trying to make me get into pics, nooooot happening!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yay finally going to the club :D bitches are trying to make me get into pics, nooooot happening!

Bitches be trippin'?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Drove to the match so couldn't drink. Felt very strange not drinking at it. Still though another trophy I guess

P_1 wrote: »
    Drove to the match so couldn't drink. Felt very strange not drinking at it. Still though another trophy I guess

What was it like at the match? Sounded a bit quiet in the first half but seemed to pick up towards the end.

Watching Gangs of New York at the moment. Cracking film. Even without the gangs, the portral of America at the time is brilliant. "You've only voted twice! Get back in there and vote again."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

What a f**king day!!! Looking forward to a handy one tomorrow. :rolleyes: One of my customers (who is paying off 4 loans) asked me for another loan today. She was done last week for being intoxicated behind the wheel, crashing the same vehicle and leaving the scene, having no insurance, tax or NCT and having no licence to drive. Seriously, how dumb are some people!! I told her it wasn't a loan she needs, but a damn good solicitor and God on her side. FFS!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

What was it like at the match? Sounded a bit quiet in the first half but seemed to pick up towards the end.

Watching Gangs of New York at the moment. Cracking film. Even without the gangs, the portral of America at the time is brilliant. "You've only voted twice! Get back in there and vote again."

Was actually very quiet to be honest. Bit of a deflated atmosphere probably because of people thinking of what might have been. The few Galway lads sitting in front of us were pretty happy about it though

That's pretty ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Haha interesting clientele you have PKM :pac:

I love Gangs of New York I know it got panned by many when it got released but I think its brilliant, from the sets right down to the acting.
    What a f**king day!!! Looking forward to a handy one tomorrow. :rolleyes: One of my customers (who is paying off 4 loans) asked me for another loan today. She was done last week for being intoxicated behind the wheel, crashing the same vehicle and leaving the scene, having no insurance, tax or NCT and having no licence to drive. Seriously, how dumb are some people!! I told her it wasn't a loan she needs, but a damn good solicitor and God on her side. FFS!! :rolleyes:

Holy fcuking jasus, in all honesty she deserves to be locked up one or two mistakes ok but that just taking the piss really.

But more than likely she will get a slap on the wrist I know to many people who have drank drove and gotten away with it after getting charged some on more than one occassion.

No insurance really pisses me off though :mad:.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for ya PKM :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Haha interesting clientele you have PKM :pac:

You have no idea!! I could tell ya stories that would turn your shit white! A lot of them are....how do I put this delicately....scumbags! :pac:

Holy fcuking jasus, in all honesty she deserves to be locked up one or two mistakes ok but that just taking the piss really.

But more than likely she will get a slap on the wrist I know to many people who have drank drove and gotten away with it after getting charged some on more than one occassion.

No insurance really pisses me off though :mad:.

Yep. If it was me I'd be locked up long ago! :rolleyes:
    Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for ya PKM :).

Cheers mate. It's a handy one. HOPEFULLY if I can out of the house early enough, I'm going to go to the boxing club for an hour, then I have about 4 collections and one loan to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It's officially a certain someone's 21st birthday. ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement