Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Asot and axwell, live stream yer fight if ye have proper Internet, wouldn't mind seeing that!

Yeah grand mine will be good enough to do it, il throw the link in here when its about to go down!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ASOT wrote: »
    Yeah grand mine will be good enough to do it, il throw the link in here when its about to go down!

I tried it earlier, really easy to get going, 4mbs just isn't quite good enough though.

One of the lads on the games forum looking to join the tourney. Anyone still looking to join before 1st round finishes sunday??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I'll do the same..so you can listen to each person cursing and going mad when their fighter wont block or drops like a rock :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Axwell is it alright if we play tomrrow night or saturday?? I havnt been on in ages so i want to shake off the rustiness so i dont get beat to bad!

Sorry man only seen this now, yeah I will be on all weekend so maybe pm me if you dont see me on here and ill pick it up as they go to my email on my phone.

• Advertisement

One of the lads on the games forum looking to join the tourney. Anyone still looking to join before 1st round finishes sunday??

Carefree_Ste has the game. He just got it but id say he will take a spot just so we have another pairing. Think hes on your friends list too. Drop him a message or ill say it to him next time im on

Edit: Ok lame...thats who was asking

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Axwell wrote: »
    Carefree_Ste has the game. He just got it but id say he will take a spot just so we have another pairing. Think hes on your friends list too. Drop him a message or ill say it to him next time im on

Edit: Ok lame...thats who was asking

I have someone.
    PM Pepper360

Get him to post on here and we will throw him to the lions into the tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I have someone.
    PM Pepper360

Idiot... It's pepper180 :pac:

I'll happily do it!

PSN: IronGiraffeMan

pepper180 wrote: »
    Idiot... It's pepper180 :pac:

I'll happily do it!

PSN: IronGiraffeMan

Good man! Soby is your opponent, ye can sort out a time to fight before Sunday 6pm.

Rules:
    Best of 3 - take a turn each starting a Rivalry. You select a weight class first, then he does and if it goes to a 3rd fight, either of you just pick HW. No champs, cafs or fighters rated 94 or over.

Post back here who won and we can setup the semis draw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Friend request sent

Soby wrote: »
    Friend request sent

I might have you added already but what's your psn? Would be good to have some friendly scraps outside the tourney as well.

I might have you added already but what's your psn? Would be good to have some friendly scraps outside the tourney as well.

Carefree_Ste

Ah tis yourself Ste. Cool, proper tourney bracket anyway now with 8 people.

Ah tis yourself Ste. Cool, proper tourney bracket anyway now with 8 people.

Have I got you ? :P. Haha wouldn't mind a few practice online ones . No reply yet from your man anyway

Soby wrote: »
    Have I got you ? :P. Haha wouldn't mind a few practice online ones . No reply yet from your man anyway

Im fair sure I have you added already, will gladly have a few sparring fights with ya, send me a fight invite if you see me on.

Im fair sure I have you added already, will gladly have a few sparring fights with ya, send me a fight invite if you see me on.

Be on after the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

That sweep, when you're sitting in someone's guard, and they magically turn you around and you end up being mounted....Jesus Christ that needs to go. Stupidest thing ever. Don't think that's ever happened in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I WON vs Soby.

1st Fight - 2nd Round KO - McGregor(Soby) vs McDonald(Pepper180).
    2nd Fight - 1st Round KO - Cormier(Soby) vs Machida(Pepper180).

Fun fights of just a slug fest with heavy kicks and punches!!
    Cheers Soby!!

dulux99 wrote: »
    That sweep, when you're sitting in someone's guard, and they magically turn you around and you end up being mounted....Jesus Christ that needs to go. Stupidest thing ever. Don't think that's ever happened in real life

Yupp, devs said they are gonna tone it down a bit.

• Advertisement

ASOT where you hiding? World cup finals on later. Been on but not seem ya or got a message from you. Let me know if you are going to be on.

ASOT where you hiding? World cup finals on later. Been on but not seem ya or got a message from you. Let me know if you are going to be on.

I can get on now before the final if you wont? Other than that it wont be until tomorrow! Been out a good bit myself so havnt been on!

I can get on now before the final if you wont? Other than that it wont be until tomorrow! Been out a good bit myself so havnt been on!

Has to be played by tonight. Lets do this!!

2-0 to myself.

First fight was McGregor Vs Diaz (KO in the 2nd)
    Took a good few hits and this could have went either way. After the first I was bloody and battered but managed to avoid the KO.

Second fight was Chuck vs Souza (KO in the 1st)
    Again fairly even, both of us took a few hits to the head. Got a few digs to Chuck that left him in danger then finished with a front kick to the chin and he dropped like a rock.

Good fights - could have went either way really in both of them. Will put up a link later to the video.

2-0 to myself.

First fight was McGregor Vs Diaz (KO in the 2nd)
    Took a good few hits and this could have went either way. After the first I was bloody and battered but managed to avoid the KO.

Second fight was Chuck vs Souza (KO in the 1st)
    Again fairly even, both of us took a few hits to the head. Got a few digs to Chuck that left him in danger then finished with a front kick to the chin and he dropped like a rock.

Good fights - could have went either way really in both of them. Will put up a link later to the video.

Really liked the first fight, should have finished it and not dived in each time. The sweeps were ridiculous i just couldnt defend them haha. First time using Diaz and he wasnt bad atall!

Hopefully get a few games in over the next week and improve my terrible ground game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I wish there was more XB1 players :(

Really liked the first fight, should have finished it and not dived in each time. The sweeps were ridiculous i just couldnt defend them haha. First time using Diaz and he wasnt bad atall!

Hopefully get a few games in over the next week and improve my terrible ground game!

Sweeps are only possible from one position so if you can defend transitions or you transition past that then you cant get sweeped.

The sweeps were ridiculous i just couldnt defend them haha.

Axwell's sweeps are a pain in the hole! Very hard to defend against.

The Semi's are set! Fights to be completed by Wednesday 9pm??

Pepper180 vs. Sheehy83

Axwell vs. Mr Blobby

s8SQ9hg.png?1

• Advertisement

Axwell's sweeps are a pain in the hole! Very hard to defend against.

Lol well keep it standing and you wont have that problem :p

Advertisement