Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Haha. Moving to Vancouver. Have to spend 3 weeks in Toronto with work as that is where the offices are based but im going to be working out in Vancouver. Gonna get a PS4 as soon as i can. My lunch time will be about 9pm Irish time i think and as ill be working from home :p ill jump on at lunch time and give you a few digs haha!

My cousin bought the PS4 so i might let him know about the Tournament. DOnt think he is a boards user so will try get him into it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Nice..always hear great things about over there. Working from home as well, damn that sounds good. Extended lunch breaks are in order I think or work up some flexi!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MrStuffins wrote: »
    So the final will be a Triple Threat? :pac:

I'll be around tonight to dominate play if you're around Mr.B?

Yeah, i'll be on this evening.
    I'll let you host the fights since my connection is rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Bought this on lunch, Argos were selling ti for 52 EUR, looked to be 65 Eur everywhere else! Still dont have a PS4 tho haha :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Well it looks like no more ducking Marty :pac:

52347160.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,671 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ahahaha, I learned how to sweep and throw bows so you can take me down all night long! Mmm that doesn't sound right. You around tomorrow night?

Yeah, I'm on tonight as well. Whatever suits ya. Should be great fights.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm on tonight as well. Whatever suits ya. Should be great fights.

I can be on around 7.45 if that suits, if not will be after 11.30. Might as well get this over quick :D

I also read online, since you can touch gloves, people are ducking (l2 and left stick forward) as a kind of bow. I tried it a few times with randomers and got kicked in the face. Just in case ye wonder what I'm up to

I can be on around 7.45 if that suits, if not will be after 11.30. Might as well get this over quick :D

I also read online, since you can touch gloves, people are ducking (l2 and left stick forward) as a kind of bow. I tried it a few times with randomers and got kicked in the face. Just in case ye wonder what I'm up to

Haha, didn't even know ya could touch gloves! How do you do that? I should be on around 8 anyways, you can pick the first weight class.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Haha, didn't even know ya could touch gloves! How do you do that? I should be on around 8 anyways, you can pick the first weight class.

Shyte meant you cant :(. Cool will send ya in invite.

I might try live stream it on twitch for the spoof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Axwell is it alright if we play tomrrow night or saturday?? I havnt been on in ages so i want to shake off the rustiness so i dont get beat to bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Jumping on now if anyone is around?

MrStuffins84

Jumping on now if anyone is around?

MrStuffins84

Will be on shortly.

ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!

Hey lads, live stream of me and marty about to fight if anyone wants to watch

http://www.twitch.tv/sheehy83

can watch through ps4 as well. My first time trying this, have no clue what it will be like with my 4mb internet. if it causes the game to lag i will shut it down.

We are just having quick test match to test lag.

video won't load on my laptop so can't tell :(

EDIT: I stopped the broadcast, bit of lag, balls anyway.

Good game Blobby! Guess the game is true to life. Vitor gasses like hell lol!

Good game Blobby! Guess the game is true to life. Vitor gasses like hell lol!

I was getting very scared when where trying those subs.
    I'm pretty crap at getting out of them.

Whatever you were doing was working. Normally I catch people in them but I couldn't get near you

Whatever you were doing was working. Normally I catch people in them but I couldn't get near you

I'm guessing it was because I had full stamina and Vitor was gassed after the 3rd punch :pac:

Who won out of yer matches?

Me and Marty just finished, 2-1 to me. The 3rd fight was epic Mir vs Country, could have gone either way, gonna try upload it. Jaysus Marty, you and DC were made for each other, that 2nd fight was a massacre!

Who won out of yer matches?

Me and Marty just finished, 2-1 to me. The 3rd fight was epic Mir vs Country, could have gone either way, gonna try upload it. Jaysus Marty, you and DC were made for each other, that 2nd fight was a massacre!

3 fights? We only did 1 :pac:
    Should have read my contract:D

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    3 fights? We only did 1 :pac:
    Should have read my contract:D

Haha yeah it's best of 3. you pick one weight, he picks 1 weight and if it's 1-1 the 3rd fight is a HW, winner of that moves to semis :D

Ah ok. Sh1te I didn't know.

Might be on later if you are Mr.B?

Ah ok. Sh1te I didn't know.

Might be on later if you are Mr.B?

Yeah, just gimme a time.

Yeah, just gimme a time.

22:30?

22:30?

cool with me. So if I win this next fight i'm through, and if you win then we have a 3rd fight to decided.

cool with me. So if I win this next fight i'm through, and if you win then we have a 3rd fight to decided.

Indeed ;)

Damn! 0-2. Serious take down defence. Good fight :)

Damn! 0-2. Serious take down defence. Good fight :)

Those were some very weird transition when I was in your guard :pac:

So right now its Sheehy and myself in the next round.

• Advertisement

Asot and axwell, live stream yer fight if ye have proper Internet, wouldn't mind seeing that!

Advertisement