Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jaysus we weren't spose to go on stage at all but they decided it last second. Conor had to win by 1st round so I was doomed from the start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Did you plan on playing mcgregor vs lee, I bet they made you

ShaneU wrote: »
    Did you plan on playing mcgregor vs lee, I bet they made you

Yupp wanted to hype the crowd, got a better crowd response than I thought. All worked out well, me and blobby still have to have our final :)

Anyone play the tournament? I didn't get to see any of it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp wanted to hype the crowd, got a better crowd response than I thought. All worked out well, me and blobby still have to have our final :)

Anyone play the tournament? I didn't get to see any of it.

All worked out? You took a nasty flying knee to the face, you trying to say that was part of the plan? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Axwell wrote: »
    All worked out? You took a nasty flying knee to the face, you trying to say that was part of the plan? :p

When we realished that we were going on stage, all the plans went out the window :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

What a day lads!! Really enjoyed it!!!

Now to sort out over 100 pictures...

That actually worked out perfectly, It's hard to play bad with Bruce Lee, try make the fight look good and still lose. Finished a bit early but we couldn't let it go to the 2nd round basically. Very hard to script that :pac:

Blobby, the vid is over 200 mbs and eircom is refusing to send it tonight. Will send it to ya over the weekend.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

And not even one sweep, i wasnt impressed!

Now that all the madness is over, blobby you wanna do the final in the next day our 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Now that all the madness is over, blobby you wanna do the final in the next day our 2?

I doubt he will man! He is away on holiday soon.. if not gone already!
    Lucky him...

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »
    I doubt he will man! He is away on holiday soon.. if not gone already!
    Lucky him...

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Ah he's ducking me bro :)

Holy $hit did ye see the patch notes for the latest patch? ??

Haven't tried it yet but will be putting it on tonight to see. New fighters, touch gloves, sprawling and loads more!

Addition of 3 new fighters. 2 in Bantamweight: TJ Dillashaw, Takeya Mizugaki and 1 at Welterwieight: Tyron Woodley. Updates to fighter records.

Update TJ Dillashaw to be Bantamweight Champion in Career and default fighter in Fight Now.
    Updated Alexander Gustafsson's tattoo.
    Gameplay - Added Finish the Fight, allowing users to land extra shots after knockout!!!!!
    Added sprawls when defending Power Takedowns.
    Added ability to touch gloves at the start of every round
    Added animation to submissive fighter when attempting full guard sweep to a postured opponent in full guard.
    Fixed an exploit where Dominant fighter in full mount could sneak in punches from Posturing up.
    Removed Power takedown and side control sweeps from fighter that should not have them.
    Stamina and damage changes are now relative to Accelerated Clock
    Stamina no longer regenerates if user holds block.
    User takes a larger stamina penalty when hit while weak blocking .
    dominant fighter in full guard has larger window to reverse the full guard sweep to mount. animation of sweep takes longer.
    fixed rare submission issue where gates could be skipped.
    Fixed issues with framerate during gameplay.
    fixed rare issue with loss of takedown functionality after denying cage clench.
    fixed issues with referee standup during TKOs and submissions. *Fixed various physics issues.
    Fixed various animation issues.

Audio

update to Renan Barao Bruce Buffer commentary

Online:

Opened Red Belt division in championships
    opened Grand Prix Invitational tournament in Championships.
    Fixed leaderboards stats
    fixed online disconnects resting user's fighter in tourneys
    Fixed onoine siconnects not reporting the game and no DNF given
    fixed issue with uploading highlight reels when game is suspended.

Misc.

Added a EULA title in the extras menu
    Update to filtering of tutorial videos based on Language Settings

Thats excellent, they pretty much have fixed anything I had an issue with.

Mainly the disconnects and no DNF given and I always felt more stamina should come off when blocking all the time so good to see it does now.

Nice to see they added touch gloves as well!

See you in the octagon Sheehy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Just played 4 games there with TJ, won all four, nobody would touch gloves though!! 1 KO & 3 subs hes an absolute beast! Woodly is crap, got absolutely destroyed by gill with him.

Sweeps take longer making them easier to block. Bet I still won't be able to block any :) mad to try the new finish the fight feature land some hendo bombs.no more snskey punches posturing up from mount either, they were a bastsrd.

People probably don't know you can touch gloves or how to do it at this stage if the patch only came out.

Great so TJ is the new fighter everyones gonna spam now instead :D

Gonna grab some food and ill be on in half an hour to take the head clean off anyone thats on ;)

Sweeps take longer making them easier to block. Bet I still won't be able to block any :) mad to try the new finish the fight feature land some hendo bombs.no more snskey punches posturing up from mount either, they were a bastsrd.

I kod someone with a heel kick and more or less mounted his downed body it was awesome!

I read if you hold l2 at start of the fight you wil touch gloves, also works when ref stands ye up. Invite me if ye see me on later, wil have to try tj vs barao.

I read if you hold l2 at start of the fight you wil touch gloves, also works when ref stands ye up. Invite me if ye see me on later, wil have to try tj vs barao.

Yeah it works until someone throws a punch then its disabled!

ASOT wrote: »
    Yeah it works until someone throws a punch then its disabled!

So you can throw a punch in the middle of it? Great stuff :D

• Advertisement

Deffo. Im going on now if you are around. Just downloading the updates

Deffo. Im going on now if you are around. Just downloading the updates

I'll be in around 15 minutes, have to download the latest ps4 update as well as the game one.

I'll be in around 15 minutes, have to download the latest ps4 update as well as the game one.

Go find your mic when you are waiting!

Ah nearly 600mbs download, I might be a while...

Fukking hell what a game changer!! The news sprawl is awesome, no more wwf slams! Koing a guy thenjumpingonhim with hammer fists untilthe ref pushed me off.....AWESOME!!

Me and Axwell just had some wars, TJ v Barao II ended in a sweet RNC!! Cheers for the games man it was good playign against people who dont use OP fighters and spam round houses!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Finally gonna have my PS4 next week already have this game, does the patch make a difference, most of the reviews I read we're critical of the KOs and lack of sprawls etc, this obv sorts this? Does the update download automatically?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Game is just so brutal now after the new patch, the knocks and follow ups are just sick.

Finally gonna have my PS4 next week already have this game, does the patch make a difference, most of the reviews I read we're critical of the KOs and lack of sprawls etc, this obv sorts this? Does the update download automatically?

Yeah it tells you there is an update due before you can play the game and it will start it downloading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just downloading the patch now. I should be ready at around 22:30 if anyone wants a few fights. Dying to try out the new features.

Advertisement