Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Didnt see it mentioned there at all but are we gonna be able to create our own event?

For example if i am playing with 3-4 friends and we all have our own created fighter can we organize a card or fight night that we can all fight on against the computer? Doesnt seem to be an option there that i can see listed or mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nope, you can't create a card or a tournament. If you want to play with friends, just keep playing Fight Now, as said by the devs. Really really strange this feature didn't make it, surely it is an easy mode to implement unless they are holding it back for DLC but that would just be cheeky.

A Boards fight night would be a great craic an all.

Yea seems really stupid... Makes it no fun to just keep doing fights.. Big dissapointment from me imo.. Not surprised with EA though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

EA.
    They removed tournament mode out of most of their games including Fifa. muppets

EA.
    They removed tournament mode out of most of their games including Fifa. muppets

They don't want it to be social anymore, they're just after peoples money. Even down to roster updates in Madden you need to have a gold account.

• Advertisement

It's up now on the EU PSN store for 69.99 euro including Bruce Lee and Royce Gracie. Anyone getting it digitally? I'm waiting to hear if I can predownload a few days early so I will have it ready on launch day.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/ea-sports-ufc-pre-order/cid=EP0006-CUSA00264_00-B000000000001125

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

sheehy83 wrote: »
    It's up now on the EU PSN store for 69.99 euro including Bruce Lee and Royce Gracie. Anyone getting it digitally? I'm waiting to hear if I can predownload a few days early so I will have it ready on launch day.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/ea-sports-ufc-pre-order/cid=EP0006-CUSA00264_00-B000000000001125

Might go Amazon myself.
    They have it for £45 which works out at around €55.

Anyone know what there like for release day delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I just ordered on Amazon for PS4. As far as I know you receive the game on release day in the UK. I'm getting mine delivered to Parcel Motel so it should be in the PM that night.

Officially announced, demo released 3rd june. Gus vs bones. Next week I will be smashing bones into a bloody pulp!

ufc.gif

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Also June 3rd might be the demo release.

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,134 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought she had sweeped her leg for the takedown 1st time I watched it. 2nd time was like she just flipped her on her side, not saying it can't be done but a leg sweep would have looked like a better option? (I know nothing about Judo so forgive me if I'm completely wrong :) )

cx3kJ2L.gif
    Nah, you're spot on.
    In real life she'd sweep the outside leg with her leg, making it a harai goshi.
    Or prehaps reap the inner thigh.

Her's a perfect harai goshi from the tate fight. Ronda fully airborne befroe impact.
    168-7a.gif?w=470
    Also yeah, the submission phases are completely there to fulfill their mini game. Disappointing there aren't flash subs but probably all sub moves will be broken into slightly unrealistic pauses to give the mini game 'stages'.
    I don't mind the pauses to fulfill the mini game stages. But why can they not occur at natural grappling holdpoints.
    Yeah looks like she just jumped on the floor there.
    Also Ronda's striking in the game is like 97 or something ridiculous like that.
    To put it into context, GSP's striking= 96 and Aldo's = 95. So Ronda Rousey is a better striker than GSP and Aldo in this game.

I assume that each rating is relevant to their division.
    ie a Lightweight with 95 striking isn't on par with a heavyweight at 95.
    By the same logic, Ronda's rating is relevant only to other female 135 fighters.

See I do know some UFC bro!!

F×cking hell those 2 gifs look alike! Apparently in game Ronda has a large arrange of judo AND wrestling throws and can armbar you from any ground position. Wont be spammed online at all im sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

4q23gm.jpg

Demo out 3rd June

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Dana confirmed in his Berlin scrum that Gunni is already being worked on and will be added as DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Does anyone have UFC Undisputed 3?? I want to get it and use Nick Diaz, but he was exclusive preorder DLC and then you coud buy him as DLC after a few months.

Im thinking of getting UFC Undisputed 3 since I wont be able to play EA UFC, does anyone know if hes still available?? I cant find him on the Xbox marketplace.

Does anyone have UFC Undisputed 3?? I want to get it and use Nick Diaz, but he was exclusive preorder DLC and then you coud buy him as DLC after a few months.

Im thinking of getting UFC Undisputed 3 since I wont be able to play EA UFC, does anyone know if hes still available?? I cant find him on the Xbox marketplace.

You can pick it up in GS for like €15.
    But the servers have been taken down so you can't play online or probably download any DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Demo is out now

ShaneU wrote: »
    Demo is out now

You sure?
    Is that on the Irish store or US/UK?

• Advertisement

You sure?
    Is that on the Irish store or US/UK?

Seeing people streaming it on the PS4 cant access myself from PS Store. Anyone know how?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Probably just out on the US store, Irish store is a few hours after that

Lame not even the 3rd for them lol

Well its only like 10pm in the US so i'd say its the UK that have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I can't find it on the Irish, UK or US PSN stores. According to Twitter it's on the Xbox One store

Well its only like 10pm in the US so i'd say its the UK that have it.

Ok looks like if u go to the Ps browser and login to pan store uk u can get it that way

Ye that worked for me. Downloading now but really slowly. So go to ur PS browser. Go to the UK PSN webpage. Login and add it and start download from there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/ea-sports-ufc-demo/cid=EP0006-CUSA00310_00-UFCPS4DEMO2014EU

I got it through that site on my PC and then went to View Downloads on the PSN to download from there

Downloading so slow though

lertsnim wrote: »
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/ea-sports-ufc-demo/cid=EP0006-CUSA00310_00-UFCPS4DEMO2014EU

I got it through that site on my PC and then went to View Downloads on the PSN to download from there

Downloading so slow though

Just finished there I changed to LAN connection! ITSSSS TIMMME!

gonna regret this tomo :-( enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Managed to add this to my download queue through my browser. Will have to wait til I get home to play it.

It's >2GB though. I'm trying to get someone at home to switch my Playstation on so it'll download while i'm in work!

Advertisement