Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's The longest you have gone without sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

Years, its just was driving me crazy, now everyone thinks I'm crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

20 years, and 3 months. I am currently 20 years and 3 months old :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

got so desperate in my teens used to dream about picking up hookers in town....cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

OP I went a year once (sort of self imposed) soon you'll start dreaming constantly about it :p go out and find someone, it isn't healthy, I know I was going bat****!t towards the end of it!

Dreams say a lot in the unconscious mind about the conscious mind and daily life but with hidden meaning. My dreams been so odd lately but obviously telling me what id like happen or not happen in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

doovdela wrote: »
    v inexperienced for my age. Just hasnt happended for me! Fussy and not feeling it or hasnt naturally happended.
    you seem so innocent in your posts lol

So am I for my age. I'm not willing to post how many women I'v slept with on a public forum and because this being after hours i'd probably be slagged, Lets just say it's an extremely low number,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

got so desperate in my teens used to dream about picking up hookers in town....cringe

I bet you're so glad you can use an username and not your real name on forums :pac:

Im late 20s by the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I'm early 20's and my number is far too high. Thank God I got some cop on...in fairness I don't regret anything and was always safe and enjoyed myself.

Just glad I've decided to put that phase behind me :) longest I've gone was probably around 6 months.

nucker wrote: »
    I bet you're so glad you can use an username and not your real name on forums :pac:

lol,glad i never acted on it ....nearest i got was....;)

I'm early 20's and my number is far too high. Thank God I got some cop on...in fairness I don't regret anything and was always safe and enjoyed myself.

Just glad I've decided to put that phase behind me :) longest I've gone was probably around 6 months.

6 months is nothing, well seems like nothing to me anyway lol

Highest iv heard is 8 from someone i know.

Im late 20s by the way!

I'm similar age to you so, would it be rude to ask your number? i'm just nosey, pm it if u don't wanna put it on the forum.

• Advertisement

You hoping to get lucky! :P

you know I mean how many you slept with, not ur phone number, right?

Ha ha i must have miss read it then bing... My answer is...self explaintory!

Ha ha i must have miss read it then bing... My answer is...self explaintory!

I re-read my post and it sounded like I was looking for your phone number :o I'm a little out of practice but I'm not that bad:p

I thought that was what you were asking but how bad like! Ha ha. The kind of number you asking sent to you by pm but am on phone so....battery nearly dying.

lo, If I had asked for your number like that you would be well within you right to have me banned from the site Forever!!!;)

not a good time to not be getting any with the skimpy shorts and rollerskates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

16yrs. Till that fate full day beside the phone box in Rooskey..

carzony wrote: »
    lo, If I had asked for your number like that you would be well within you right to have me banned from the site Forever!!!;)

Probably! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

Gokei wrote: »

and Daisy the Heifer lingered, just a little too long .........

Probably! :P

Only probably? So you're telling him he has a chance??

space_man wrote: »
    and Daisy the Heifer lingered, just a little too long .........

Heifer!! I wish So she claimed anyway!

Bruno the bulls sloppy seconds :'(

• Advertisement

Only probably? So you're telling him he has a chance??

:eek: No prob get ba...but maybe in with a chance! Im messing....:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

How romantic!!:D:D:pac::pac::P:P

Wilberto wrote: »
    How romantic!!:D:D:pac::pac::P:P

Chief, when your 16 a clean sock is romantic.. Bit of Lady in Red on in the back ground.. aahhhh yeahh

I go by the rule of ted in how i met your mother 'nothing ever good happens after 2am!' which i believe is totally true!

Night im off.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Boofle

Practically a nun? :p

I really like women that are lets say a little inexperienced:D, I think it's sensible, women who sleep around do nothing for me.

Ye, I'm picky, maybe that's why i'm on such a long dry spell? :eek:

I wonder do most men prefer women to be inexperienced or not? Are they put off by girls who sleep around or does it matter in this day and age when we are all supposed to be equal - does the long held view that men are "studs" for sleeping around but girls who do the same are "easy" or somehow tainted still hold up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nippledragon

I Think this is a brave thread to be posting in AH but **** it i'm bored :P:PBeen about a year now since I got any action and I'm starting to feel desperate, please tell me I'm not the only one? :o:o

You must have balls like watermelons :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Boofle wrote: »
    I wonder do most men prefer women to be inexperienced or not? Are they put off by girls who sleep around or does it matter in this day and age when we are all supposed to be equal - does the long held view that men are "studs" for sleeping around but girls who do the same are "easy" or somehow tainted still hold up?

Who knows what inexperienced means - 1 person where you've had sex like rabbits for several years, or higher number as once offs? And why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭illuma

Since I started doing it, the longest I've gone is 9 months. Up until I lost my virginity it was 19 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Boofle

bluewolf wrote: »
    Who knows what inexperienced means - 1 person where you've had sex like rabbits for several years, or higher number as once offs? And why?

Just wondering that's all. . . . When I was younger any girl who was known for sleeping around a lot was referred to as "the town bike" but there didn't seem to be an equivalent term for guys?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Boofle wrote: »
    Just wondering that's all. . . . When I was younger any girl who was known for sleeping around a lot was referred to as "the town bike" but there didn't seem to be an equivalent term for guys?!

There was- "walking STD clinic!". It's still as prevalent as ever anyway, just depends on the company you keep tbh. Some people aren't so immature that they give a shìte how many people a person has slept with before them.

Advertisement