Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's The longest you have gone without sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

It's been several years since i last mated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

2 months, longest in a while but its my own fault mostly.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Boots101

About four months. Taking care of business your self is all very well and good but I have yet to work out how to cuddle after, It just not the same.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Two months. Which doesn't seem that long, but I've done it twice and both times it was because I moved country and ended up doing the long-distance thing.
    I guess it's my own fault, but it's a pain in the balls, I miss the cuddles more than the sex!

seenitall wrote: »
    That's hot. :)

Really? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PrincessPreach

yikes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

4/5 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Biggins wrote: »
    4/5 years.

Biggins where have you beeeen!! :D

Czarcasm wrote: »

Catching up on 4/5 years.

Czarcasm wrote: »

Organising political meetings (DDI).
    On the radio on Monday morning in Louth. :)

• Advertisement

Catching up on 4/5 years.

True - the wife can't still walk straight! :o

Biggins wrote: »
    True - the wife can't still walk straight! :o

Maybe you should give her back her guide dog?

Maybe you should give her back her guide dog?

:D

Very good! :D

...And possibly true! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

I don't think fat/ugly girls have a choice whenever they want though. Girls like me can get slammed on the reg because I get a lot of attention from men.

Those types of girls are quite often having more sex than prettier girls, they just don't have the same choice. Pretty girls will either be more likely to have serious relationships or be very discrete about casual ones. They do this because they can. Girls of all shapes and sizes and attractivness have the same feelings and goals in life etc, but prettier girls will ultimately feel they're worth more. That's not to say all bigger or unattractive girls are easy - I'm not saying that either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Pug160 wrote: »
    Those types of girls are quite often having more sex than prettier girls, they just don't have the same choice.

Of course they have the same choice. Slim girls get turned down all the time too, it just depends on whether or not the person you're attracted to reciprocates your intentions.
    Pretty girls will either be more likely to have serious relationships or be very discrete about casual ones. They do this because they can.

You'd be surprised Pug tbh, there are plenty of slim or what would generally be considered attractive girls that like nothing better than the validation they get from having everyone know about their conquests, and by that same token- fat aesthetically challenged girls who would be discreet about their sex life.

Girls of all shapes and sizes and attractivness have the same feelings and goals in life etc, but prettier girls will ultimately feel they're worth more.

It depends on how secure they are in themselves Pug, or indeed how insecure they are in themselves, and that wouldn't just apply to girls, but also to men, who can be just as chronically insecure about themselves.
    That's not to say all bigger or unattractive girls are easy - I'm not saying that either.

I know what you mean by easy Pug, but one person's view of a person with a healthy sex life, might be another person's idea of "easy", so that's very much a judgement call from an individual perspective in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 friendlymale

3 years, legal separation almost completed, would love to have fun sex but been too long out of dating game & do not want a relationship right now, so going to be sexually frustrated for the foreseeable future

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Cascading Waterfall

3 years, legal separation almost completed, would love to have fun sex but been too long out of dating game & do not want a relationship right now, so going to be sexually frustrated for the foreseeable future

Ever hear of casual sex or friends with benefits. Now'a the time to set up a rotation of women. Never lie, be honest about your intentions and it can work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Once went 17 years without sex, it was awful !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 friendlymale

Unfortunately I do not have a circle of unattached female friends, but thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

online dating is filled with people (both men & women) who don't want relationships, just sex.
    if you're not against/embarrassed with going that route to meet peeps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

Tell ya lads this nice weather doesn't help when your having a dry spell, Went to tax my car earlier and the amount of fine looking women in the tax office was unreal. Got talking to a very nice women, Just as we began to chat properly my number was called :mad::mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Cascading Waterfall

Unfortunately I do not have a circle of unattached female friends, but thanks for reply

How about you make new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

carzony wrote: »
    Tell ya lads this nice weather doesn't help when your having a dry spell, Went to tax my car earlier and the amount of fine looking women in the tax office was unreal. Got talking to a very nice women, Just as we began to chat properly my number was called :mad::mad:

If u had gone to my tax office u would have had kids together before ur number was called

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Same as my age im afraid!
    Practically a nun........! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

doovdela wrote: »
    Same as my age im afraid! Practically a nun........! :O

Nothing to be afraid of. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Kichote

40 years then they made a film about me finally getting the ride

foxy06 wrote: »
    If u had gone to my tax office u would have had kids together before ur number was called

Don't talk to me I was there for like 2 hours and she only walked in about 15 minutes before my number was called :mad:

Pug160 wrote: »
    They do this because they can. Girls of all shapes and sizes and attractivness have the same feelings and goals in life etc, but prettier girls will ultimately feel they're worth more.

Well i get sick of the no mutual interest either lads not attracted to me or i am not attracted to them. Its an ongoing battle despite personality and sense of humor i go for looks is a bonus but attractiveness to me could be different to other people.

We all have a type in general we go for but some people vary and dont have a type but have similar interests tastes humor personality or might not have specific types all depends.

Larianne wrote: »
    Nothing to be afraid of. ;)

Im a bit older than the usual....:O

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    Same as my age im afraid! Practically a nun........! :O

Practically a nun? :p

I really like women that are lets say a little inexperienced:D, I think it's sensible, women who sleep around do nothing for me.

Ye, I'm picky, maybe that's why i'm on such a long dry spell? :eek:

Advertisement