Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's The longest you have gone without sex

Options
  • 26-04-2013 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭

I Think this is a brave thread to be posting in AH but **** it i'm bored :P:PBeen about a year now since I got any action and I'm starting to feel desperate, please tell me I'm not the only one? :o:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

You are the only one - A Year??? Cut it off mate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

carzony wrote: »
    I Think this is a brave thread to be posting in AH but **** it i'm bored :P:PBeen about a year now since I got any action and I'm starting to feel desperate, please tell me I'm not the only one? :o:o
    18 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

ardinn wrote: »
    You are the only one - A Year??? Cut it off mate!!

cut it off? ah no, sure I can still 'entertain' myself :P:P although it's better when someone does it for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 10 happytina

oh dear... a year... well im guessing you are a hands on person lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

An older woman let me kiss her on the cheek in New York on Tuesday night.

• Advertisement

:cool:what cheek lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

happytina wrote: »
    :cool:what cheek lol

Her left one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

A year?
    Even a priest gets more action than u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

OP I went a year once (sort of self imposed) soon you'll start dreaming constantly about it :p go out and find someone, it isn't healthy, I know I was going bat****!t towards the end of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

OP, get yourself some rollerskates, nothing gets chicks wetter. You'll be f*cking gargling pussy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Sit on your hand and when it goes numb it feels like somebody else is doing it .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

4 months.... that was by choice, girlfriend at the time was in America. 23rd of December to 28th April.

about 3.5 not by choice.

that must have felt like 4 yrs mini dazzler lol :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

happytina wrote: »
    that must have felt like 4 yrs mini dazzler lol :mad:

That felt like 4 years and the 2 weeks in America felt like 4 minutes. :( Now you've got me nostalgic :pac:

ahhh can almost hear you singing MEMORIES now lol.:eek:

ok not sure if im doing this right or not.. im sending message but its not showing on screen... so am i doing something wrong.. no its not the story of my life lol.. someone help me get to know this site, im new... ya oblviously lol :o

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

I read recently that teenagers were having less sex today than in #ahem "our day".
    Thats surprised me to be honest, as I grew up in the mid 80's when people thought even kissing gave you AIDS, and you had to propose to some girl before you even got a hand-job.
    Whats going on with da kids these days???
    http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/02/teens-having-less-safer-sex-than-ever-study

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

Is a year really all that bad? I thought this thread would make me feel better :eek: Makes it worse since i'm only 21 and considered to be a good lookin chap:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭Corvo

What's sex? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

By "about a year" you mean you had sex once around 4 years ago?

right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Dunno... what time is it now? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Think the longest has been about four months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭R019912

Love all the people that come on here and are like "longest was 4 months" No it wasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

You had sex when you were one :eek: you sure are a fast developer !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

HA! Two years.

Doesn't bother me. Other people are terrible though. If you want something done right, do it yourself.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

All I have in my head is Tommy Tiernan saying "Have you ever been raped?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Almost four years. I didn't miss it at all. And the best part was I didn't have to shave my legs for all that time :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

30 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cathalbrophy

11 months .. Long. Long. Time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

2years. I loved being single though

Advertisement