Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student offers 2013

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ralna

I have talked to SUSI and explained everything.
    My only problem is do these copies need to be certified as being true originals and will they need my high school diploma? (I am from bulgaria and things are a little differeent here, I have to translate them etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

Ralna wrote: »
    I have talked to SUSI and explained everything.
    My only problem is do these copies need to be certified as being true originals and will they need my high school diploma? (I am from bulgaria and things are a little differeent here, I have to translate them etc.)

I don't think it will make any difference as long as u have a cert number that can be checked i think u will be ok just bring ur originals so they can copy them. If i were u then i would apply to susi i think u will be able to get some assistance

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭goiko

I got an offer for Translation Studies at DCU - it was my first choice so I'm delighted :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I've accepted a place on CK401 (Computer Science) at UCC - looking forward to getting started!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Is it possible to get an offer at this stage? Theres been 3 rounds and I havent got an offer. Its doing my head not knowing whats going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

bush wrote: »
    Is it possible to get an offer at this stage? Theres been 3 rounds and I havent got an offer. Its doing my head not knowing whats going on.

there have only been 2 rounds of offers 1 in july for some courses and some mature students the 2nd on august 1st for some fetac students the main allocation is monday and there can be 2-3 more rounds after that so yes u can still get an offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Sean1975 wrote: »
    there have only been 2 rounds of offers 1 in july for some courses and some mature students the 2nd on august 1st for some fetac students the main allocation is monday and there can be 2-3 more rounds after that so yes u can still get an offer

Alright thanks I mixed up the dates and was expecting a round of offers today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cathwheel

Hey,

As a mature student I got an offer today for my 6th choice, I moved it up too 3rd place as I would take that if I did get my 1st or second choice. I was wondering do mature students get more then one offer from different course? And if so, can accept the offer you like the most by moving it to the top spot and accepting in july?

P.s new to this so I have no idea where I should be posting this question.

Advertisement