Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student offers 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

Korasa wrote: »
    You curious about anywhere in particular? Got my offer from UCC along with a bunch of other people. In fact I think most unis have offers available now if you call them or check student portals etc.. Haven't heard much about ITs yet though.

yea just wondering did anyone hear anything from any of the IT,s yet

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

Mugglewump wrote: »
    I'm waiting to hear from Trinity in relation to a TSM. As of last week, no decisions had been made regarding Spanish. My nerves are shot.

That's strange.. I am on the waiting list for Spanish & Italian which means the have processed my Spanish TSM.. Have you called them to find out??

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dores

I got my first choice - Social Science in UCD !!!

I Am delighted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Alwo

That's strange.. I am on the waiting list for Spanish & Italian which means the have processed my Spanish TSM.. Have you called them to find out??

I've called on a couple of occasions and have been told that the Spanish department still haven't made decisions. Hopefully I'll know one way or the other this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Does anybody know when the CAO Round Zero offers are being made? I heard late June, possibly early July. Nothing on the CAO website and no reference to it after doing a boards search?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭shawki

pajopearl wrote: »
    Does anybody know when the CAO Round Zero offers are being made? I heard late June, possibly early July. Nothing on the CAO website and no reference to it after doing a boards search?

Round Zero offers are in early August.
    Round A offers are in early July.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ralna

This is what they wrote me : "Offers to mature students will be issued on 5th July." But I don`t know what round is this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

shawki wrote: »
    Round Zero offers are in early August.
    Round A offers are in early July.

My mistake. Was sure the Round Zero offers were for Mature Students
    Ralna wrote: »
    This is what they wrote me : "Offers to mature students will be issued on 5th July." But I don`t know what round is this.

Cheers. Must keep an eye on the website. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Anyone hear back from IT Tallaght yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

TheStig13 wrote: »
    anyone hear anything from Carlow IT?

Rang them yesterday and was told it was going to be July 4th.

The college doesn't let people know it will be the CAO.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

I got offered my 4th and 8th choices, but have decided I prefer my 8th.

Am I able to swap these around in terms of order?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭shawki

Clemenza wrote: »
    I got offered my 4th and 8th choices, but have decided I prefer my 8th.

Am I able to swap these around in terms of order?

Yes you have until the first of July

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

Mugglewump wrote: »
    I've called on a couple of occasions and have been told that the Spanish department still haven't made decisions. Hopefully I'll know one way or the other this week.

Strange.. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ismellokay

God is it today or tomorrow, I can't wait to see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 avolon

ismellokay wrote: »
    God is it today or tomorrow, I can't wait to see :)

It's tomorrow from 6am. Best of Luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

avolon wrote: »
    It's tomorrow from 6am. Best of Luck!!

Do they email offers? Or snail-mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Korasa

The offers should show up on the cao site under the "my application" tab at 6am tommorow. As far as I know we should get email notification but we will still have to log into the cao site to see the offers. We have about a week from tommorow to accept said offers. Hope everyone gets good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 avolon

Have started logging in a checking on the off chance that they put them up early. Don't think I'll sleep tonight :D

Did anyone check theirs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

All offers are up now just got offered level 7 civil engineering and accepted :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Chez1988

Just got into BN013 - Computing Information Technology yay roll on September :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kimmage

I got nothing :'(

I have also applied for a level 8 course which I might get offered in August. SO the CAO tell me and that if i accept that it will cancel out my level 7.......
    SO if u didn't get ur first choice now u may get it in august!!!!!!!

I got Law (International) at UCC and accepted it online. Do I have to do anything else?

Ralna wrote: »
    I got Law (International) at UCC and accepted it online. Do I have to do anything else?

No the college will contact u.. U should have got a text to say u accepted it...

WELL DONE btw :)

I got a text and an e-mail :) Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kimmage

If its not up at 6am is that it? Are there ever delays? Or am I just that unlucky - again.

Got no offers myself. Ah well.

Still have my fetac results to fall back on in the next round as I got well over the point entry for the course. Here's hoping :)

kimmage wrote: »
    If its not up at 6am is that it? Are there ever delays? Or am I just that unlucky - again.

I don,t know about that but u could ring CAO when they open they are very helpfull and can inform u.
    There is another 3-4 rounds of offers in august also so there is still a chance as i have to wait till then about my level 8

• Advertisement

TheStig13 wrote: »
    Got no offers myself. Ah well.

Still have my fetac results to fall back on in the next round as I got well over the point entry for the course. Here's hoping :)

Thats is what i am waiting for to in August

Advertisement