Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im gonna fail maths so bad and omg what was I even thinking doing it in the first place like why cant I just do ordinary level I hate this sooo much I hate everything about the Leaving cert and like I just wanna sit in a corner and close off the whole off the world like.. I literally know nothing.. I dont know how Ill even get like 15% in this paper and I dont even know what to learn coz I dont know whats important.. Or let alone whats important whats on the course even.
    And I dont know why but I havnt even been at home to study today and I havnt looked at paer 2 maths stuff since like mocks-ish time and Omg
    I hate life.. Im like a lost cause and I just wanna cry again :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

deise_girl wrote: »
    Im gonna fail maths so bad and omg what was I even thinking doing it in the first place like why cant I just do ordinary level I hate this sooo much I hate everything about the Leaving cert and like I just wanna sit in a corner and close off the whole off the world like.. I literally know nothing.. I dont know how Ill even get like 15% in this paper and I dont even know what to learn coz I dont know whats important.. Or let alone whats important whats on the course even.
    And I dont know why but I havnt even been at home to study today and I havnt looked at paer 2 maths stuff since like mocks-ish time and Omg
    This was me last year, I was recommended to do pass a million times but I thought it'd be fine up until exam time when I realised I was in a very likely position to fail. I sat in my exam as the woman asked me higher or ordinary and I said higher, took the paper despite not knowing anything about what was going on. Roll on August 15th and I get a C2! Nobody was expecting that not just myself. You will be fine its the people who just dont care that fail and that number will be slim seeing as its the first full year of project maths. Dont worry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise_girl wrote: »

OK try chill, it's OK you have me to tell you what's important. :p Spend an hour at probability and statistics, it's 125 marks out of the 300. Look through trig graphs, it won't take long at all and judging by the samples they'll likely be the 25 marks, or else solving trig equations. Make sure you know how to do sine rule/cosine rule/area of triangle as that'll get you through the first parts of whatever trig long question they throw at us, or at least into attempting territory. The three theorems, proof by contradiction and constructions! I dunno what to say about the line and circle if you're shaky on it and with limited time but if in doubt tomorrow, if it comes to a line abuse your tables book looking for a formula, if you're unsure about a circle find the centre and radius and see where that gets you and if it gets you nowhere, you've tried, partial credits all the way.

You're not gonna fail, it's all gonna be fine, this time tomorrow life will be good again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Results tomorrow :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Aoifey! wrote: »

Holy sh*t same! Just realised what date it is. Well, now I'm scared!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Aoifey! wrote: »

Mine are tomorrow too.. As in, today's tomorrow.. Eek!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Hey, NUIG, here's €199...pass me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Hey, NUIG, here's €199...pass me?

Any idea what time they are gunna be up at?

NUIG. Seriously. Results came out at four...YOU RUN A FREAKING UPDATE ON THE PAGE AT 5:05?!

• Advertisement

Failed two exams. FML

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

So stressed, feeling physically sick. car is undrivable have little to no transport to Dublin unless i get the morning sorted asap and have no one to cover my shift at work. im loosing my mind here. dont know what the hell to do.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I decided to cut someone out of my life but they are writing to me and I am in such a rut as to what to do, people telling me all sorts and I am just so confused :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

All this waiting and not knowing is driving me crazy. Just give me an answer already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I've been feeling reallyy down lately. I'm not even sure why. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

I've been feeling reallyy down lately. I'm not even sure why. :(

Same,I don't know why,there are possible reasons,but that shouldn't be doing it. :(
    F*** Sake life.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I miss my friends, my boyfriend and everything college related.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I've ****ed up my leaving cert, MASSIVELY
    I'll be getting 90 points less than my aim

I just want to crawl into a hole and die. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I've ****ed up my leaving cert, MASSIVELY
    I'll be getting 90 points less than my aim

I just want to crawl into a hole and die. :(

What's done is done! There's no point beating yourself over it now. In two months you'll see how you got on, worrying about exams you have completed won't change anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭olazbabes

Im sure nobody would do as bad a they think they did. The SEC should just let us pass maths at least to go somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

olazbabes wrote: »
    Im sure nobody would do as bad a they think they did. The SEC should just let us pass maths at least to go somewhere

No.......it was brutal, BRUTAL. Just awful

It's funny,my life feels like a movie,not those generic tales with the formulaic endings,moreso the type where the protagonist is a d!ck,but has a reason to be.
    However its all for ****,as the audience won't sympathise with him,because he's after, all a dick.
    /rant.

I don't know what you should take away from reading that rant,but **** it anyways.

That moment where you realise that even though you're currently happy your life is going down the tubes.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    That moment where you realise that even though you're currently happy your life is going down the tubes.

If you're currently happy,is it really?

If you're currently happy,is it really?

De nile is not just a river in Egypt.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Bleughhh ill never ever get used to this ****ty, sicky feeling :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I've slept on the floor for too many days now. I can't even go to my kitchen without crying. My life is a fucking mess.

I feel slightly bad for posting this,given the seriousness of some of the above posts,but being stood up twice today has left me feeling annoyed and a bit lonely.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I am a disaster I was trying to open a windows today and did it some weird way and have screwed up my knee. I can barely walk on it now, reckon it's probably ligaments cos I tore them in it before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭marko93

Failed Maths in my exams, can't even begin to say how gutted I am.

Advertisement