Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor McGregor

Options
1575859606163»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Thomas D

Is he a big name in ufc? It might seem that way to us in Ireland but over in so the states? Nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

All you need to look at is the support Conor got when he beat Brimage in his 1st UFC fight, and people's perceptions of him now. Big, big change

He's obviosuly doing something wrong. Ill always support him in his fights, but he is starting to come across cocky and arrogant

If Conor was to lose his next fight, be it against Sanches or someone in 145, a lot of people will be saying i told u so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭hungry hippo 4

All you need to look at is the support Conor got when he beat Brimage in his 1st UFC fight, and people's perceptions of him now. Big, big change

He's obviosuly doing something wrong. Ill always support him in his fights, but he is starting to come across cocky and arrogant

If Conor was to lose his next fight, be it against Sanches or someone in 145, a lot of people will be saying i told u so

for who's benefit are you saying this? He thinks you're a wanker with no life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

he's saying it because it's true

he's saying it because it's true

it must be true so!

here conor your a mouth thats over hyped and should just retire.

• Advertisement

Nobodies benefit, im adding in my two cents to this topic.

And thanks for passing on his message

Gob****e

Nobodies benefit, im adding in my two cents to this topic.

And thanks for passing on his message

Gob****e

opinions are like assholes, everybody has one

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ffs

So we're going for a weekly meltdown on this thread are we?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

So we're going for a weekly meltdown on this thread are we?

yah lads chill out. Conor is doing his thing, trash talking, getting a media buzz behind him and Ireland. He is bored at the moment and entertaining himself. The real talking will be done in the octagon with his next opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

I'm Locking this thread for the afternoon until myself and El Guapo have time to sift through the mixture of personal abuse, trolling and absolute nonsense posted in here over the past couple weeks. It'll be back up either this evening or tomorrow morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement