Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor McGregor

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭hungry hippo 4

Henry9 wrote: »
    That's obviously not true, given that he invests so much time talking his profile up.
    If that's the game he wants to play then fine, but then he has to take the consequences of it.

That is to keep his name in the public eye. He has a game plan and opinions from you guys do not come into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

Jaysus that seems a bit quick?
    I got cleared to box. Just 10 weeks post ACL surgery. I am a ****ing machine. I'm going to take all my clothes off and stare at myself in the mirror for an hour. Then hit the gym. AGAIN. It's 2.30am here in L.A. Socializing is for the sheep. **** media. **** outsiders. ISOLATION. VISUALISATION. MOTIVATION. DEDICATION.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,130 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

James74 wrote: »
    Jaysus that seems a bit quick?
    I'd assume that means boxing with a bag/pads only.
    Not kicking yet. No grappling, no sparring. Just punching.

Not really that quick tbh.
    This is the timeline he posted at the end of august, so he's right on schedule.
    Going ahead with surgery. Boxing again in 3 months, Kicking in 4, Grappling in 5, Wrestling-6, Sparring-7, Fighting-9. See you in May 2014!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Conor could not give two hoots what you think! Regardless of what he says he will draw the crowds due to his fighting ability.

Good, because I wasn't speaking to Conor, this isn't Twitter. And what I said has nothing to do with his ability to draw crowds. I'll be one of that crowd.

But none of what you said has any baring on my point. His comments resemble those that you hear from that one lad who turns up to Dorset St to protest the visit of The Queen in a Man Utd jersey.

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Good, because I wasn't speaking to Conor, this isn't Twitter. And what I said has nothing to do with his ability to draw crowds. I'll be one of that crowd.

But none of what you said has any baring on my point. His comments resemble those that you hear from that one lad who turns up to Dorset St to protest the visit of The Queen in a Man Utd jersey.

Bit of an owl one aren't you!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Thomas D

Mellor wrote: »
    Indeed, waving the countries flag, and singing songs at a sporting event. How date they. :rolleyes:

McGregor would be right at home with the cream crackers. The guy will be back on the dole queue in 2 years.

Thomas D wrote: »
    McGregor would be right at home with the cream crackers. The guy will be back on the dole queue in 2 years.

Here we have a disgusting human being! A jealous begrudger!

Just because you're own life is a fail doesn't mean you can try bring others down.

Do you feel safe behind the keyboard. All the negative comments here are made by small weak individuals.

Just because you're own life is a fail doesn't mean you can try bring others down.

Do you feel safe behind the keyboard. All the negative comments here are made by small weak individuals.

I'm way bigger than him and I earn more money. But what does that have to do with anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I hope you see the irony at least

I'm way bigger than him and I earn more money. But what does that have to do with anything.

That is hilarious! Im bigger yawww.

He would make you cry or knock you out. Absolutely no other outcomes.

I guarantee he will end his days with more money than you. Roysh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Drained_Empty

what exactly are you doing? You're trying to defend CmcG in a discussion but making him look like a bigger eejit than you are. He sound like a fully fledged retard would you not just stfu?

I'm bigger and stronger. 50lbs bigger. The guy has made how much in the past 5 years? He has very little career prospects. A few UFC fights getting 30K a pop. Wow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 DerpKehoe

Stop pretending you have money.

what exactly are you doing? You're trying to defend CmcG in a discussion but making him look like a bigger eejit than you are. He sound like a fully fledged retard would you not just stfu?

Noway, I'm enjoying this! The only retarded statements have been made by the boards losers! They know absolutely nothing about the man but yet will criticise absolutely everything about him. You may think you are intelligent, and that the points you make are valid but they aren't. This stuff would motivate me if I was in his shoes so keep it coming lads.

Spew :D

I'm bigger and stronger. 50lbs bigger. The guy has made how much in the past 5 years? He has very little career prospects. A few UFC fights getting 30K a pop. Wow.

ahahahahahahahhahahahha :pac:

Theres the door!

http://www.bjpenn.com/5-shocking-facts-about-the-ufc-pay-scale/

The lad should start saving whatever pittance he is on rather than coming back on the dole.

http://www.bjpenn.com/5-shocking-facts-about-the-ufc-pay-scale/

The lad should start saving whatever pittance he is on rather than coming back on the dole.

Great source :roll eyes:

Bit of an owl one aren't you!

I notice that you've replied to me twice and neither time have you disagreed with me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Smaller than McGregor? Don't get me wrong the 145 boys are fun to watch but for a full size person it would be like throwing your nephew about lol, I have spared with 155ers before and though they are fast it never feels like danger. I know people who have never spared before will shout keyboard warrior but anyone who has played with someone 100lbs lighter will know what I mean haha.

gallag wrote: »
    Smaller than McGregor? Don't get me wrong the 145 boys are fun to watch but for a full size person it would be like throwing your nephew about lol, I have spared with 155ers before and though they are fast it never feels like danger. I know people who have never spared before will shout keyboard warrior but anyone who has played with someone 100lbs lighter will know what I mean haha.

What level of bjj are you?

• Advertisement

gallag wrote: »

I meant small minded, but it is interesting that you focus on size. Do you think you would throw Bruce Lee around because he was small?

I meant small minded, but it is interesting that you focus on size. Do you think you would throw Bruce Lee around because he was small?

It would really benefit the discussion if you had any points to make

MrStuffins wrote: »
    It would really benefit the discussion if you had any points to make

I noticed some people have gone quiet all of a sudden. My point is that size is irrelevant. He would kick you straight in the face, take you down and choke you out!

Go join a mms gym lads, you might then be able to draw on experience when talking ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I noticed some people have gone quiet all of a sudden. My point is that size is irrelevant. He would kick you straight in the face, take you down and choke you out!

Go join a mms gym lads, you might then be able to draw on experience when talking ****e!

yes, please tell everyone here that you have no idea about to do stuff.

This is shockingly bad reading the last page or two, next thing it'll be connors da can beat your da up type stuff

Hey wheres everyone gone, ahahaha ! Later Chumps!

You guys should meet up and form a gym. Armchair Warriors MMA. Get boards to sponsor you. ahahahaha

Arawn wrote: »
    yes, please tell everyone here that you have no idea about to do stuff.

This is shockingly bad reading the last page or two, next thing it'll be connors da can beat your da up type stuff

What??

Ive read that like ten times and it still makes no sense.

You would make a good slugger! Not much to lose :pac:

My favorite irony is when people come onto an internet forum to talk sh*t about people on internet forums talking sh*t.

What??

Ive read that like ten times and it still makes no sense.

You would make a good slugger! Not much to lose :pac:

Are you 15?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ih1tBDI.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Lads, knock it off now. I'm in work and on the phone but there will be cards handed out as soon as I get a chance.
    Any more personal abuse etc and there will be bans handed out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement