Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study of Radicalisation - 26 Irish Jihadis Fought in Syria

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Yup. Its never their fault - even though major issues arise wherever they go, even in small numbers.

Blame it all on the conservatives.

(My, where have we heard all that before.....)

Yeah, put your trouser leg down yer boots in case they crawl up your legs and eat the balls of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭opinionated3

it's just concern nodin, not crap. I don't want someone like anjem choudhary spouting his extremist rubbish about killing infidels on our soil. No more than you want to listen to those of us who choose to side with western ideology, democracy and freedom.

it's just concern nodin, not crap.

To be blunt, most of it is hysterical nonsense, bile, and the kind of regurgitated xenophobic gack thats been aimed at everyone and everything from catholics to jews.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Nodin wrote: »
    To be blunt, most of it is hysterical nonsense, bile, and the kind of regurgitated xenophobic gack thats been aimed at everyone and everything from catholics to jews.
    .............in your opinion.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Irish fighter in Libya, make up your own minds

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d22_1314916981

• Advertisement

.............in your opinion.....

Let's take a goo at this, shall we?
    Its never their fault - even though major issues arise wherever they go, even in small numbers.

See if you can see a smilarity in tone and intent with these choice comments....
    Since the earliest times it is as the exploiter that the Jew has been known amongst his fellow men of all races and creeds. Moreover, he has persistently shown himself ungrateful... The Jews have always formed a rebellious element in every state.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nesta_Helen_Webster
    This is the real enemy, the invader from the East, the Druze, the ruffian, the oriental parasite; in a word: the Jew
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bernard_Shaw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭SeanW

I'll take a wild guess that they're some bunch you'll use to further your muslim bashing agenda.
    And I'll take a wild guess that you'd rather ignore them, along with any evidence of Islamic fundamentalism/barbarianism in the West.

SeanW wrote: »
    And I'll take a wild guess that you'd rather ignore them, along with any evidence of Islamic fundamentalism/barbarianism in the West.

...not really worth bothering with. Some of that sites so far gone its like satire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 713 ✭✭✭WayneMolloy

...not really worth bothering with. Some of that sites so far gone its like satire.

But its not. Irish based muslims are behind it the website.

Odd that you readily brush it off so easily.

But its not. Irish based muslims are behind it the website.

Odd that you readily brush it off so easily.

Yep. Stable temperament, not prone to hysterics. With help, you can be just like me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Nodin has form on defending Islam and the extremists lads, he won't entertain your concerns, this thread will eventually end up closed!

Yep. Stable temperament, not prone to hysterics. With help, you can be just like me.

I think I will pass on that one.

Not prone to hysterics lol. Have a read of the last thread we butted heads on - you and your cohorts freaked the f*ck out. Started accusing me of being partially responsible for all the racial attacks that occur on this island and other mad crap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Once they take it outside of Ireland than best of luck to em.

Once they take it outside of Ireland than best of luck to em.

And when they come back......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭SeanW

Problem is that you brush off every sign of Islamic extremism in the West. I put it to you that that is not "Stable temperment" but rather the ostrich approach (i.e. head in the sand).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

SeanW wrote: »
    Problem is that you brush off every sign of Islamic extremism in the West. I put it to you that that is not "Stable temperment" but rather the ostrich approach (i.e. head in the sand).
    That approach failed big time in the 1930's when dealing with the Nazi party.

Let's take a goo at this, shall we?

See if you can see a smilarity in tone and intent with these choice comments....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nesta_Helen_Webster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bernard_Shaw

I am disappointed to hear Shaw made anti-Semitic remarks. I only found out recently that Wilde and Bram Stoker did too. Ah, well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I think I will pass on that one.

Not prone to hysterics lol. Have a read of the last thread we butted heads on - you and your cohorts freaked the f*ck out. Started accusing me of being partially responsible for all the racial attacks that occur on this island and other mad crap.

You have an attitude towards otherness, Wayne.

You are not helping with such comments pm'd to me like

[snip]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Hope they all score their share of virgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭tigger123

I think Wayne should wait for them at Dublin Airport, and rugby tackle them as they try to get the Aircoach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭tigger123

old hippy wrote: »
    You have an attitude towards otherness, Wayne.

You are not helping with such comments pm'd to me like

[snip]

Why did the mod edit your post?!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

tigger123 wrote: »
    Why did the mod edit your post?!

Details of private messages can't be posted publicly.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Nodin has form on defending Islam and the extremists lads, he won't entertain your concerns, this thread will eventually end up closed!

Interesting. Does Islam and standing up for it automatically mean one is an "extremist"?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I thought racism wasn't acceptable on boards?
    Or does that not apply to Arabs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Both left wing tabloid magazines with a weekly circulation of 10, 000. You are using them to disprove an article written by a broadsheet that calls itself the paper of record and has a daily circulation of 90-100, 000?

Seems legit.

LOL. The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies and is part of the propaganda arm of the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Allahu akbar!

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭Spanish Harlem

Sadly it's going to take a major terrorist attack before the Irish realise their mistake of allowing Islamic extremism to flourish here.

Young Irish men are being radicalised and are flying out to fight in foreign wars that have absolutely zilch to do with this country. Alarm bells should be going off. How does this not strike the liberals as odd? And these headbangers support the building of a mosque/terrorist training camp in Clonskeagh?! I guess Bin Laden was right when he said that the Irish were ready for Islam. What the liberals fail to see is that they will be first up against the wall when Sharia Law takes hold here. Do you think that Islamic extremists will respect your hobby horses of gay rights and racial equality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭hyperborean

Fair fucks to them, if they have the gahones to go and fight for what they think is right,even if it is religious based because in reality they dont think they are doing anything wrong and having the courage of their conviction takes more than religion.

One small thing though, when they come back they must abide by the laws of the land or we will have to send the community welfare officer around to their gaffs

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Sadly it's going to take a major terrorist attack before the Irish realise their mistake of allowing Islamic extremism to flourish here.

Young Irish men are being radicalised and are flying out to fight in foreign wars that have absolutely zilch to do with this country. Alarm bells should be going off. How does this not strike the liberals as odd? And these headbangers support the building of a mosque/terrorist training camp in Clonskeagh?! I guess Bin Laden was right when he said that the Irish were ready for Islam. What the liberals fail to see is that they will be first up against the wall when Sharia Law takes hold here. Do you think that Islamic extremists will respect your hobby horses of gay rights and racial equality?

What a load of paranoid bigoted rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭Spanish Harlem

What a load of paranoid bigoted rubbish.

Could you elaborate, me aul flower, if you'd be so kind.

Advertisement