Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you wear clothing with the British flag on it?

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

mike65 wrote: »
    That's not the British flag.

You're right there, Ted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

LordSutch wrote: »
    But were they fighting against the British flag, the British people, and Britain, OR were they fighting against the British administration of Ireland?

Either way, the British administration of the 1920s is long gone, the British people of the 1920 are also for the most part gone too, the modern
    British Army has a very different role to play in the 21st century, plus Britain & Ireland are very different places now, > so should you still
    hate the flag of the British people now in 2013
    ?

Were the f*** the I say I hate the British flag? Maybe you need to learn to read better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Well strangely enough, a few years ago i went on foreign holiday and the same again all the apartments had their union jack, st georges cross towels and flags all over them.

But in the centre of the apartment block, surrounded by all those british flags, laid the irish tri-colour.

I wont lie it put a huge smile on my face and a sense of patriotism came over me for all of five seconds :)

Was it in the Costa Del Scangero?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I'd do it only if it was tastefully done. So say the red and white England flag with "this is England" written in a nice font, with a quality finish / stitching and an arrow pointing downwards.

Advertisement