Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Ah feck. I hope Fornell is OK. Come on?!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No mention at all of DiNozzo leaving. does that mean he will be in the next season, at least for the start of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

No mention at all of DiNozzo leaving. does that mean he will be in the next season, at least for the start of it?

Wishful thinking I think

Wishful thinking I think

so they will just announce at the start of the next season that he has left? i cant see him going out like that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Advertisement

Judge yourself from the promo.

AH HA! i thought episode 22 was the season closer and they were going to leave us hanging on furnells fate. makes more sense now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

fornell please dont die :(

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Kort I kind of find that lazy writing.

i actually forgot about him, although i see the reason why they had to bring him into it, they wanted people to think that tony was corrupt coming near the end of the season and didnt want to bring a 'new' bad guy out of no where so they used him.

Also alluding to the 24th epidosde preview
    it doesnt look like tony is goning to be killed

I was expecting him to return because of his relationship with Tony was long ish arc around around 4-5, or thereabouts, iirc. Slippery as hell, you could never trust him.

Despite denials from Cote, given how much this episode discussed Ziva, it's hard to see her not featuring directly in the finale. Thought we got enough of a sense of the new agents and how they might fit into the team/dynamic next year. Typical NCIS episode overall - high stakes for the likes of Fornell, his daughter, rule bending and so forth, humour from Jimmy.

Hard to believe next week is 13.24. :eek:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Tempted to stay up late/get up early to watch

A fitting ending for Tony and a nice closure to the Tony/Ziva storyline.

Get in, that was great.

Hospital scenes with Gibbs, Fornell, his daughter and the therapist - gold
    Angry Tony balanced out by Tony Sr
    A daughter - didn't expect that
    Ducky angst
    Jimmy in father mode
    Abby pausing the lift, come on
    Very special McGee
    New blood in situ

Roll on season 14

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow Tiva kid did not expect that

I will miss DiNozzo

Welcome back Liz, you should post here more often. :P

kinda sad that ziva was killed, but tony got to meet tallie, i wonder is he gonna guest star in some far off season, they left it kinda open for him to come back.

Michael Weatherly looks like he put on all the weight Sean Murray lost.

I'd say a lot will depend on how his new show takes off on if he will be back as a guest star.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TheCockpitGuy

kinda sad that ziva was killed,

But was she really? Did we see a body?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TheCockpitGuy

Forgot to say the NCIS: Los Angeles is being moved to Sundays for season 8. Lead in for Madam Secretary.

• Advertisement

Was Kate on the memorial wall? I didn't spot her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

so many feels right now. I have been ill over the last few weeks so just watched the last 3 episodes together and oh my god. I am very emotional right now! I thought the Trent Cort thing was brilliant! Completely out of the blue but totally fit. The history of the team was nicely tied in with the new blood I thought. The memorial wall, so touching. Kate was on it by the way on the bottom.
    I totally didn't see the thing with Ziva and Tali coming at all! It was a nice way for Tony to exit. I am so glad they didn't kill him off because to be honest I am not sure Gibbs can really take anyone else dying on him.

Fornell's daughter is a legend! I love her!

So do we think the MI6 guy is going to be Tony's replacement?

I don't need to spoiler do I?

There was also a nod to Kate in Tony's box of stuff he picked up in the office a picture of the two of them.

Not a big fan of Sarah Clarke so not sure I will take to her fitting in.

I did like the MI6 guy thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

There was also a nod to Kate in Tony's box of stuff he picked up in the office a picture of the two of them.

Not a big fan of Sarah Clarke so not sure I will take to her fitting in.

I did like the MI6 guy thought.

She will always be that b***h Nina (from 24) to me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wilmer Valderrama joins as a series regular for season 14

That's me out then I think.

Don't know him at all.

Fez from that 70's show.
    Im not sure how to feel about this...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭sioda

Just watched him on greys recently didn't even recognise him so willing to give him a shot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just finished now... I don't think zevas dead. Also why did tony leave? Was it his choice or the writers? I thought he'd leave to run his own team

Advertisement