Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, good episode. Gibbs undercover meant he got to be very un-Gibbs ish.

New team are dull. Doesn't matter where they are - Abby's lab, squad room...and I can't remember the British guy's name. Only decent scene with a newbie was Quinn and Gibbs at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,474 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Miguel Ferrer has died if anyone was watching NCIS LA over this season you could see sadly deteriorate as each episode passed.

RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Miguel Ferrer has died if anyone was watching NCIS LA over this season you could see sadly deteriorate as each episode passed.

RIP.

RIP

I never knew he George Clooney's cousin

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

RIP.

I noticed the deterioration as the show went on, I just didn't think he was that badly sick.

Jimmy is the man.

Now I'd take Jimmy as a field agent over the other two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

One of the best eppys this season, possibly the series

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yes! He passed the M.E. exam. Knew it. :D

Brilliant episode. Palmer really held his own on the ledge. Gibbs hug - feels.

The Sherlock's & Senior :D:D:D

They should be the new team :P

Gibbs, where are you going?
    Overboard :pac:

And he nearly choked on the steak with Senior's inquiries about Judith. :D She was great.

Plus the bath scene. :pac:

This weeks NCIS is a two part crossover with NOLA.

Interesting fact LeVar Burton directed the NOLA episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This weeks NCIS is a two part crossover with NOLA.

Interesting fact LeVar Burton directed the NOLA episode

is that where the first part of the two parter is on NCIS but you have to watch the second part on NOLA? I seem to remember them doing that before and it was very annoying.

is that where the first part of the two parter is on NCIS but you have to watch the second part on NOLA? I seem to remember them doing that before and it was very annoying.

It is but the main NCIS story is resolved in NCIS a small arc story goes into NOLA with McGee & Torres guesting on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

So after watching the first part of the joint story it hit me that I just no longer care.
    After getting into this show from the pilot and even buying each season's box set up to recently I am saddened to say I'm calling it a day for a while. While I still care about Gibbs, Ducky and Abby I don't give a toss for the rest and even Abby's character seems a slim shade on what it used to be.

Who knows maybe in a year or two but for now I'm unsubbing from the TV show :(

Taltos wrote: »
    I still care about Gibbs, Ducky and Abby

BUTTT BUT Mcgee, Someone please think of Mcgee
    previously-on-dead-geeks-walking.jpg

sean-murray.jpg

ncis4x200178.jpg

If anyone watches LA they was a great guest from the show that started it all JAG.

It really looks like Miguel Ferrer filmed up to his last days :(

This weeks episode was one of the first times I warmed to Bishop.

First time working on an engine for Gibbs? Maybe it needs an executable file? :pac:

I'm calling yer wan Congresswoman Facepalm for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭emo72

hi guys, hope yous dont mind me posting this, but what is it with the music constantly playing in the backround? i think it cheapens the show, like its constantly trying to give it gravitas. it really grates.

It's used to sometimes emphasise the lighter moments. I can't remember much else about it. I don't know the same of the person who scores it, sometimes I do with other productions. e.g. Sean Callery does Homeland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭Bargain Blake

If anyone watches LA they was a great guest from the show that started it all JAG.

It really looks like Miguel Ferrer filmed up to his last days :(

Filming is done 8 weeks in advance so Miguel Ferrer must have been in some terrible pain doing his last scenes.

John M Jackson is back as Rt Admr AJ Chegwidden. I could see him taking over a similar role vacated by Ferrer.

• Advertisement

A bit off topic.

If you are a Buffy fan it's 20 years old this week and I was going into the online rabbit hole looking at what it and came across this.

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and NCIS Crossovers fan fiction

Now I haven't read any of it yet but I will :)

first eppy I really enjoyed and was constantly interested in a long while

Ye that was a great episode and the end is why I love the Gibbs character so much.

Harmon is just brilliant without speaking he can portray so much emotion that you just want to huge him.

McGee special. :D I did enjoy the reactions whilst he was doing the 'hi sweetheart', bit. End was great. Honestly had forgotten about the apartment, nice nod to the two goldfish. Rosebud was stored inside a false book of the novel wrote years ago - or at least, the cover looked similar.

Decent enough episode with 14x18, cancer aspect was well done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭Bargain Blake

Decent enough episode with 14x18, cancer aspect was well done.

I think they need it especially with the introduction of 2 new characters.

Jennifer Esposito I really liked in Blue Bloods, just cant warm to her here.

Heartfelt episode for veterans. Good exchange between Reeves and Gibbs in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Really enjoyed episode 19. Nice turn from Bruce McGill.

Very much enjoyed this one. Knocking out the technology/phones was great. Gibbs and you know, maps. :D Ducky and Jimmy having tea. :D

Poor Quinn - genuinely.

• Advertisement

Yes the show has improved on the start of this season big time the writers seems to have eased off on putting to much emphasis the new team members and are now introducing them and the back/side stories more gradually.

Advertisement