Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Micheal Weatherly left on his own terms. He basically said he looked around on set and felt, in his own words, had stayed at the party for too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Micheal Weatherly left on his own terms. He basically said he looked around on set and felt, in his own words, had stayed at the party for too long.

Gibbs must not have been present when he looked around... Any ways be nice to see how they change things up and not killing him off opens the door to a comeback.. Was Ziva Axed or did she also leave of her own accord ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Cote de Pablo left herself and wouldn't renew her contract.

Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, David McCallum and Rocky Carroll Sign Deals for Seasons 14 and 15.

http://tvline.com/2016/06/24/ncis-season-14-15-contracts-perrette-murray-mccallum-carroll/

Series front man Mark Harmon inked his own two-year extension back in February, while Brian Dietzen and Emily Wickersham are on different contract cycles.

The status of Sarah Clarke and Duane Henry, who recurred toward the end of Season 13, is TBD

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://tvline.com/2016/07/11/ncis-jennifer-esposito-season-14-cast-agent-alex-quinn/

Jennifer Esposito joins with Sarah Clarke not returning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TheCockpitGuy

Back in from the cold with CBS after being dropped by Blue Bloods after a couple of seasons because she got regularly sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Esposito and Valderama's characters share a connection

http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/news/1005632/spoiler-alert-new-ncis-characters/

Season 14 premiers in the U.S on September 20th.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

If you can stick the quality of the recording (sound is a bit low), first look at s14.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

is there any link to watch new seriers on is it on catch up on sky ?

shauna17 wrote: »
    is there any link to watch new seriers on is it on catch up on sky ?

Sky probably won't have s14 until January. That's their usual pattern.

• Advertisement

It'll be January/February 2017 before Season 14 airs on Fox here.

Glad to have it back. Gibbs know how to make a point, eh? Honestly forgot about the case from the teaser due to the newbies. Will reserve judgement on them. Gibbs and Fornell remain my favourite TV couple. :pac:

Glad to have it back. Gibbs know how to make a point, eh? Honestly forgot about the case from the teaser due to the newbies. Will reserve judgement on them. Gibbs and Fornell remain my favourite TV couple. :pac:

The episodes when Diane showed up were just brilliant, and the time Gibbs shot Fornell in the ass to stop a terrorist detonating a bomb :pac:

Really not sure about Esposito and Valderama at all.

Gibbs & Fornell Odd Couple spin off please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Fez has really grown up since his That 70s Show days. I think he will be good even though he seems a lot more serious a character than Tony. I guess there will be a lot of inter agency stuff this series with his sister being in the CIA and Fornell in the FBI.

Wow, that's the last thing I expected to hear. RIP.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/781228093939646464

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow, that's the last thing I expected to hear. RIP.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/781228093939646464

Gary Glasberg RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gary Glasberg RIP

Absolutely. At 50! :eek: RIP

What a career though. From Rugrats (a favourite) all the way through.

I presume they'll have a tribute to him next week, or later in the season.

Not sure on Torres yet. Gibbs painting. :P Jimmy. :pac: Poor Tim. :pac:

Not buying into the new team at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TheCockpitGuy

Totally agree, but the numbers are still there.

I cant see McGee being the 'senior field agent'.

Not to be mean but I see it ending after the next season. The death of Glasberg is a huge loss to the show. Although I did enjoy the Breakfast Club themed episode this week.

The word dull came to mind when I was watching, I'm afraid.

Good tribute to Glasberg. Torres seemed to have fup all to do here.
    Gibbs & Fornell Odd Couple spin off please.

Plenty of that this week. :pac: :D

Gibbs in a leather jacket..?

Episode was lightweight enough. Happy for McGee and Delilah.

The two new characters are draining all the charm out of it for me.

When Gibb's looks to Jimmy as if he is Tony on the ship when Quinn was called heart breaker or something you know it's lost it's x factor.

Delilah upgraded to full time cast member would have been better.

Mimi Rogers brought back as a full time cast member would have been better.

Hart, Mann or Borin Gibb's needs someone strong to spar with and protect and neither of the new two are that.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

tumblr_lpq51jFgzp1qe1tmho1_1280.png

What is the crack with Mcgee's teeth????????

Delilah upgraded to full time cast member would have been better.

Would be good alright and possibly a way of exploring more about her disability - not that this is the only aspect to her character. Gibbs would never have a couple on his team, though. :p

Needs to be a McGee spin-off where he pulls two guns on a regular basis.

Sad to say I'm not buying into this season at all :(

• Advertisement

Used to look forward to it every week, now it's a bit like I'm just passing through. Even Bishop is more interesting than the 2 newbies.

Advertisement