Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You do mean 3 newbies....
    <sigh>

Hoping it turns around. When Bish is interesting well, lets just say I thought I'd never see the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,476 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ratings are dropping bigtime as well down 12 to 14% which is a big drop for NCIS.

It needs more Gibbs as well!

MI6 Officer Clayton Reeves who was in the final two episodes of last season is coming back as regular.

Hopefully that means one of the newbies gets killed off preferably Quinn so we can get angry I can't protect my women Gibbs back.

And Fez can fcuk off back undercover for the next 10 years as well.

Prefer to see bishop go.
    Quinn I think is to be a love interest for Gibbs. McGee though continues to lose weight and is unrecognisable but from season 1 or 2, hope it's a choice and not that he's ill.

Fez is the new comedy act but his whole I'm a badass that kicks in doors and but used to paper work is a bit too unbelievable. Can't stand the accent of the new MI6 guy, he's likeable but that voice...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Sean Murray (McGee) cut back on drink, afaik that's why he lost weight.

In the most recent episode, I liked that Gibbs asked Ducky if he was OK, but even Abby seemed boring in this one. I'm just not into the rhythm of the newbies, really.

Have you been watching long, Taltos?

Been hooked since the first episode...
    Even with the escapee from Dawson's Creek. That first one on airforce one got me straight away.

You?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Who was the escapee?

4-5 years now. Saw bits here and there, initially dismissed it as being procedural to the point of being nauseating until I realised it's built on character - a shame some of the fresh blood isn't giving us much there. Caught up on some of the earlier seasons on 3e, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I have downgraded NCIS (Classic) from my need to watch list.

I'm sill missing Kate, Ziva and now Tony.

These new people are just of a different caliber that does not match the existing Gibbs standard.

Fez is just horrible, Quinn is annoying to watch (I remember that the actress from Blue Bloods where she had an equality bad performance) and that sorry excuse of a Secret Intelligence Service analyst is starting to bother me.

And now that McGeek is deteriorating in his Senior Field Agent role with weak support of Bishop (a character I had hoped would bring some needed freshness than) it's loosing it's power.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭sioda

Ncis New Orleans is far superior at this stage La has been a joke but watchable for ages

sioda wrote: »
    Ncis New Orleans is far superior at this stage La has been a joke but watchable for ages

I watch LA as a spoof comedy and hence am enjoying it.

I enjoy the humour also in LA.
    Tried New O, but can't enjoy it with the fake accents. Having enjoyed the lead in Enterprise and Quantum Leap, his drawl here put me right off and I'm finding it diffult to watch it for really that reason. "Bubba"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This is definitely off my must watch list. I didnt bother watching last weeks until last night. I dont even mind bishop so much but the new characters are terrible.

Double Irish played a role in this weeks murder.

More Leon less new team.

Wonder when we'll meet this season's Big Bad.

14.06 was OK once they moved past the initial interviews, etc. I did enjoy Gibbs's "acting" with the texts.

Senior :D:D:D

That opening scene typified I much I had forgotten about the other two. Quinn and the other bloke whose name I wouldn't have remember had it not been mentioned. Run the case with Gibbs, McGee and Bishop.

At least Ducky got to quote Hamlet.

Bishop's brothers should be the new team in one episode they showed more and all the new team members have shown this season so far.

Timothy Farragut McGee! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Timothy Farragut McGee! :D

is that the first time they have mentioned his middle name?

Not sure. I searched a bit and mostly founds results from season 13.

https://twitter.com/ncis_cbs/status/726607780472328192

If you're to believe the rumour machine, Mark Harmon may have medical issues and the show may be cancelled. Y'know, internet.

• Advertisement

He has been getting less and less screen time this season.

NCIS without Harmon would be the end of it for me.

Miguel Ferrer over on NCIS LA is talking like he has suffered a stroke it's hard to watch at times.

Also where is Leon this season he is also getting very little screen time?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

If you're to believe the rumour machine, Mark Harmon may have medical issues and the show may be cancelled. Y'know, internet.

You've just ruined my life :-(

Champagne woman. :pac:

Next week is a Christmas ep.

Young Ducky 50 year old mystery linked to his mother and a modern day murder.

Fornell & daughter.

Very little new team = good episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

This!!!
    Very little new team = good episode.

I did laugh when Gibbs plonked himself on the couch. Ducky talking to his younger self was great and his mother was gas.

I'm starting think the producers know they need to get rid of Esposito & Valderrama they seem to be teaming team on stakeouts and giving them little screen time over the last few episodes.

A good episode again this week.

Bring Bishop's Brothers back, they were way better than Esposito & Valderrama.

I know that Tony could never be replaced but to try to do with 2 people was just a bad move.

I wish they would have convinced CGIS Special Agent Abigail Borin to join the team, now that would have been fun. Maybe we could get a CGIS show?

Good episode. A shame about Qasim.

ETA - is that the first time Gibbs mentioned his mother?

• Advertisement

A good Gibbs centric episode this week and again less new team means good episode.

Advertisement