Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

good ep this week, love fornell!, The last 4 or 5 episodes they keep mentioning how they are like a family and espcially the xmas episode at gibbs house, they are setting it up for the season finale :(

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Think we found our new Dinozzo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Think we found our new Dinozzo

Was thinking that's a possibility.

Straightforward ish episode this week. Enjoyed Ducky laying down the law and the paediatric bandages.

Using: 'Her' so as not to spoil the episode for those that havent seen it.

Welp is this the beguining of the end for tonys arc? are they going to lead up to a series finale with her? like i mean are they going to go with a happy finale build up to her for tony?, i think the happy finale with her is a bit too obvious and isnt the NCIS sort of way is to surprising you. what do you guys think?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I don't particularly like Taft. He does bounce off Gibbs pretty well, though. The dual phone call was fun, as was the moment Gibbs almost went off on one only to realise it was Taft's wife. Then Gibbs was the healer. Knew it was the therapist in the diner.

Unhappy times for Tony. I thought the 'whole again' thing might be a hint of Ziva coming back.

• Advertisement

Quite liked this week's, though it was straightforward. It was a great opportunity to see the gang step away from the case, albeit briefly. Good as well to see them come to their own realisations. Only Tim and Delilah would have lights you talk to. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,425 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's got another 2 seasons this week I'd love to see them being Delilah in as full time cast member.

Really thought this weeks was good. A lot different kind of format than we're used to, but it worked.
    NOLA on the other hand wasn't great, and tripple P??????? Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

I just got caught up on the last three episodes. I am dreading the finale. I don't know how they are going finish it off :( I'll be devastated when he leaves :(

Love Taffe. I think he is great.

Bishop still wrecks my head.

Anyone else think there may be something brewing between SecNav and Gibbs?

It's a credit to team that CBS have faith in it to pick it up for another 2 years. Particularly now with audiences accessing TV across a range of platforms and less so at a dedicated time each week.

• Advertisement

Casting search under way, sounds like Tony's replacement.

To be introduced in time for the Season 13 finale,
    “Clayton” is an MI-6 intel agent in his late 20s/early 30s who’s described in the official casting breakdown as “loud, opinionated, often disrespectful, sarcastic, short-tempered and chauvinistic.” He’s also “offbeat and fun with a physical confidence and swagger that’s impossible to disregard.”

Producers are seeking an actor who
    is British of African descent to play the physically fit and street-smart character, who “can move like an athlete and think like a chess player.” Clayton burned his share of bridges in the intelligence community over the years, but he’s unapologetic about the choices he’s made. “He welcomes a few pints at the pub and never denies a pretty lady his company,” reads the casting notice. “Clayton wants the world to believe he doesn’t give a damn, but the truth is he cares more than most.”

Casting search under way, sounds like Tony's replacement.

Well that's a half relief IMO, cos when i saw the casting for a female who was Tony's female double practically, I was Sh!++!ng it!!!

Sniper Gibbs :)

Very good episode. Sniper-to-sniper, Kate reference, some peace for Gibbs and the ending was great.

Looks like Weatherly's staying in the CBS tent. http://deadline.com/2016/03/michael-weatherly-star-bull-cbs-pilot-ncis-dr-phil-1201721010/

Ducky has a motorcycle license :D

awww, dinozzo snr!

I really hope that's not the last we see of Senior with Weatherly leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,577 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Good casting.

Good episode this week, the VA/homeless thing was well done.

Duane Henry cast for the last two episodes of s13.

Looks like they're shooting the finale now.

https://twitter.com/M_Weatherly/status/716753095645077504

Regular director Dennis Smith is finishing up.

https://twitter.com/NCISDIR/status/717388444096339969

• Advertisement

They really are laying the ground work for Tony leaving.

Another episode letting him know he is stuck in a rut.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

They really are laying the ground work for Tony leaving.

Another episode letting him know he is stuck in a rut.

His character has really changed a lot in the last few years. I would say he has turned boring in the last few seasons. Tonights episode was really sloooooooow!

I wasn't a huge fan of it. It was almost a little too 'hey, you're gonna miss Tony', and the episode wasn't serious enough, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,283 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what happened to the fourth phoney tony? one of them was killed, two were caught but no mention of the fourth guy

Seemingly, Michelle Obama will make an appearance. That's the last thing I expected to read.

https://twitter.com/NCISDIR/status/719495749508198400

Fornell and dating apps? :D

Looks like a multi-agency episode for the finale. Hard to know if that's good for Tony, though they killed Murrow, so perhaps Tony'll be OK. Maybe he'll hand in his badge.

Finally, some insight into why Cote left. Unhappy with the direction they were taking with Ziva, poor scripts.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

What was the point in that :(

• Advertisement

Speculation on my behalf but I will spoiler it!!

Only if you saw last nights episode.......
    Is Tony the mole? Will that be his exist from the show?

Advertisement