Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Bishop is like the little sister of the group and tony and mc gee are the brothers and gibbs is the dad, i think its clear from the episode that the writers wanted a contrast from the kick ass, i dont need no man ziva, to a completly different sort of female character thats more dainty and emotional.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Bishop angst episode - good that she's taking time out for her head and heart. Her husband's an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

I don't buy the affair bit. I bet it's part of a cover story because he is on some super secret mission that involves national security.
    Unfortunately she will be back I'd say. I'd rather Delilah joined the team. :D

And as for her being emotional, she didn't even cry!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I was struck by that as well. It seemed like a BS cover for a 'need to know, super dooper top secret' mission by Jake.

Christ I am still not over Ziva. If that was Ziva it would have been ALL emotional and Gibbs would have shot his ass into next week!
    I just think Ziva was just such a strong female character to have, and then to have replaced by this whiney wan, I just don't like it.

PS Tony is still with Zoe! His little off hand comment to McGee about how she sleeps with the light on. Serious???? I hope Tony finds happiness. I don't want him to end up alone like Gibbs.

• Advertisement

It's going to suck either way, I think. If she goes to her family to look after herself and it turns out to be BS, 'Yes, I lied, but national security!' - still a pretty big kick to come back from, eh?

Not too pushed about Zoe - we know some little about her that I don't really care about Tony's romantic life. I don't think the writers do, either.

It's going to suck either way, I think. If she goes to her family to look after herself and it turns out to be BS, 'Yes, I lied, but national security!' - still a pretty big kick to come back from, eh?

Not too pushed about Zoe - we know some little about her that I don't really care about Tony's romantic life. I don't think the writers do, either.

Awh, you don't think Tony deserves to be happy?!?!? :(

Of course, but since we've so little profile on Zoe I hardly remember he's in a relationship.

We've been fortunate this season - we've had a good run of episodes without the usual 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off nonsense. We're almost half way through the season. :eek:

13.10 did feel a little all over the shop at times. Much as I like Fornell, he was kinda there as a Bishop substitute (yes, to track the forgery thing, of course). His Thanksgiving invite at the end was class, though. At one point I forgot that Bishop was even in the ep, but I have to say, her chopping her phone was great. Heavy Gibbs/Bishop bonding going on, her mother was good. The guy in prison was a bit of a dick.

Anyone care to take on Gibbs in a spud peeling competition? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,426 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The bionic woman (Lindsay Wagner) Bishops mother looked well for a woman that must be close to 70 now.

Dont forget the christmas eppy was on last night :)

• Advertisement

Lovely and sad episode for Ducky, must be said.

Jake, Jake, Jake...

That GPS watch thing Abby pulled off was a stretch beyond stretches, even for NCIS.

I always love the young Ducky episodes.

I always love the young Ducky episodes.

i forgot there was an episode with that actor a while ago as young ducky and was racking my brain as to where i seen him before :o

Back tonight with a crossover episode with NOLA straight after it.

How are the NOLA accents these days? I've not watched since the backdoor pilot.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,586 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow, that's big news. Wonder if could be the beginning of the end...even if they go for series 14, replacing DiNozzo is pretty big ask. I'd say that any possibility of Ziva coming back is very much out of the running too. Not that I ever thought it was realistic.

He was allegedly caught drinking driving fairly recently, maybe there's something going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Dude you've just ruined Christmas

Very interesting reading. Might check out this book.

• Advertisement

No more Zoe, and so the Tony leaving arc begins...

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Any ideas who could possibly take his place???????
    Dinozzo Sr?

Just catching up on NCIS tonight. Loved the Ducky episode!

Watching the NOLA crossover now. I dont like NOLA really.

Gutted that Tony is leaving. Absolutely GUTTED!!!! I would prefer if they ended it this season if Tony is going. It cannot be NCIS with out him.

They're reportedly looking to cast two young actors as regulars next year.

They're reportedly looking to cast two young actors as regulars next year.

hopefully that means that Bishop is leaving too!!!! :D:D:D:D

I can't see them ending it even if Harmon leaves as it's still the number 1 show in the States.

Until the ratings drop off a cliff it will keep going.

hopefully we will get to see a few more appearances from Di Nozzo Snr before Tony leaves

I'd like to see them bring Borin in full time.

Unlikely. She's too much like Gibbs and I think the marketing people, in order to capture new or casual viewers, would want fresh faces.

Despite the Weatherly's departure they've done remarkably well to hang onto the most main characters for over a decade.

• Advertisement

Really liked 13.13. Great little scene for Jimmy and the ending was just class.

Advertisement