Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys - Would you wear Skinny Jeans?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

I'm 14 and I've wore skinny jeans for the last 4 years non-stop,and I'm 100 percent straight!
    What clothes you wear shouldn't make you different to anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

You may think you look great in them, but bear in mind that's your opinion. Assuming other people think you they look good is a gross misjudgment. The word "twat" springs to mind every time I see someone wearing them.

Straight cut jeans are best, because you can wear them with anything without looking like a plonker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

I would, but they wouldn't go passed my knees.

Actually I would look like this very talented man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I'm 14 and I've wore skinny jeans for the last 4 years non-stop.
    I wore a pair for two weeks non-stop when I was 14, but I had to change them when the crotch area started turning yellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

I usually wear slim or straight but I have one pair of skinny jeans and I have to say they are very comfortable, if I had skinnier legs I'd wear them more often.

And don't worry about the gay comments op, the guys making them are probably on their way into town now in their cow shite covered bootcuts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

I just love to pour myself into skin-tight jeans and strut down the street. What a feeling! I just love the way my Skinny Jeans hug and cling to my body. I also love the admiring glances and comments from women who like to see a man who is not afraid to be a bit different. So guys, squeeze yourself into those skin tight jeans and pull the birds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I just love to pour myself into skin-tight jeans and strut down the street. What a feeling! I just love the way my Skinny Jeans hug and cling to my body. I also love the admiring glances and comments from women who like to see a man who is not afraid to be a bit different. So guys, squeeze yourself into those skin tight jeans and pull the birds!
    The only thing you're pulling is my dick, are you serious?

I'm getting images of Russell Brand from that.

You're not selling them well.

You haven't really lived until you have worn some form of skin-tight clothing and Skinny Jeans are the most practical and flattering tight-fitting everyday garment that one can wear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

If you're built like a girl, they're great I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Rocket19 wrote: »

Lol jodhpurs?

Jodhpurs are tight stretchy material, they allow movement and don't restrict movement. The main reason there are tight is for safety

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i think some people are a little jealous, they arent easy to pull off, they look grand once you can pull them off

i think some people are a little jealous, they arent easy to pull off, they look grand once you can pull them off

Totally agree. Guys who are overweight or who do not have the courage to wear clothing that is different from the norm are jealous of those of us guys who can squeeze ourselves into a pair of skin-tight jeans and look great in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Totally agree. Guys who are overweight or who do not have the courage to wear clothing that is different from the norm are jealous of those of us guys who can squeeze ourselves into a pair of skin-tight jeans and look great in them.

Jesus Christ, are you 10 years old? Do you also think that people who don't like the likes of Justin Bieber are "just jealous" of him aswell?

Why did you start this thread with a question when all you do is say the same thing over and over, sticking your fingers in your ears when someone gives an opinion opposing your own?

You should have called this thread "I wear skinny jeans, please **** off if you don't, you are jealous and wrong and I am great and..." and so on so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

No it's not that at all.

If your a slim built guy or like the poster above who is 14 then you will fit into them.

Most guys when they start to develop will naturally fill out so it ain't going to be easy to fit into clothes like that anymore.

Also it is going to be very tight around the nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭petersburg2002

The glances won't be so admiring when your OH finds out you have fertility problems due to your years pouring into denim tights ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I donno, some people can pull the look off i guess. Personally i think most of the guys wearing them look ridiculous, especially those skinny jeans that hang half way down their arse.

They don't suit anyone thats not built like a pube tho, thats for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭flas

I wear straight cut jeans,but to my sister and brother who are both in their 30s they consider anything not flared at the bottom to be skinny jeans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

No it's not that at all.

If your a slim built guy or like the poster above who is 14 then you will fit into them.

Most guys when they start to develop will naturally fill out so it ain't going to be easy to fit into clothes like that anymore.

Also it is going to be very tight around the nuts.

I don't think it's jealousy. It's just a personal choice. As a man, I couldn't imagine myself wearing them as 1) I'm stocky and 2) [most importantly] I would feel that my private parts were squashed.

For some people, it's a style and a choice. Both will always be a no-no for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

I think the hard part would be pulling them on!!

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

These are some of Black Leathers previous posts from different threads!
    I had my two ears pierced some years ago and I always wear two earings. Is this unusual for a male? In a bar one night, a girl asked me if I was gay because I was wearing two earings. I am not gay, I just like wearing two earings. Is the wearing of two earings by a male some kind of sign that he is gay?
    I have always been into dressing up in way out gear and as my user name suggests, I just love dressing up in head to toe black leather. As regards guys wearing skinny jeans, when I was younger I used to wear really skin-tight black Lycra/Spandex jeans, which left very little to the imagination - and the girls just loved me in them!

I have always loved biker jackets, which I wear with leather jeans and New Rock Boots during the winter months. During the summer, I wear black or blue denim jeans with matching denim jackets. I have always loved wearing leather or denim or a combination of both and people have said that I look good in them.

If one looks good, one feels good and that's what matters!
    I have both of my ears pierced. I love long dangly earings with Celtic designs. I don't see any problem with a male having both ears pierced. It depends on what kind of look you are into.
    Do any of you guys out there wear a ' man bag', that is a male version of a ladies handbag. I purchased a lovely black leather bag in River Island recently, which is ideal for carrying those bits and pieces when going out and about. I have always worn a shoulder bag and could not imagine going out without my bag. Its far better than stuffing things into one's pockets as many men tend to do. I think that a nice leather shoulder is an essential accessory for the modern male - opinions!

No offence to the OP he is either gay or old women/grannies would be crossing the road from him in case he tried to steal there hand bags!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

will.i.am wrote: »
    These are some of Black Leathers previous posts from different

No offence to the OP he is either gay or old women/grannies would be crossing the road from him in case he tried to steal there hand bags!
    He's obviously taking the piss and trying to get a reaction from manly men!! Nobody could be that metrosexual and not gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

I'm wearing some now.

and a diy haircut, like Colin Farrell was sporting on the green carpet. come at me bro

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

YES. Wear them! Fashionable guys are really cute! I don't even care if guys wear girls clothing.. it's cute!!!

will.i.am wrote: »
    These are some of Black Leathers previous posts from different threads!

Same old outdated notion - if a man is interested in fashion and wants to look different - he must be gay. Wrong! For the record, I am not Gay! And I don't steal handbags!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

kowloon wrote: »
    You'll look back at photos of yourself in 20 years time and be embarrassed though. The problem with being a fashionista is that you constantly chase every flavour of the month regardless of impracticality.

Thing is I'm 21, I'm a size 28 waist, I've got quite thin but still fairly well defined legs (I'm into a few sports) and the rest of my clothes and general look are, or at least are designed to be, quite trendy. I'm very confident in how well they look and how well they look on me.

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

Same old outdated notion - if a man is interested in fashion and wants to look different - he must be gay. Wrong! For the record, I am not Gay! And I don't steal handbags!

Well I don't know you but I know that you sound like an odd ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

I think it might be a generation thing too. I'm verging on 30 and none of my mates wear skinnys. I only see young lads under 22 wearing them. Back when I was their age it was all cargo pants and combats, looking back they were ridiculous too. Even before that you had the really baggy xworks an eclipse jeans. They're all fads that you will be embarrassed about in 10 years. Straight cut jeans are the ones that stand the test of time.

Advertisement