Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys - Would you wear Skinny Jeans?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

OneArt wrote: »
    I don't wear them because they're too tight and that makes me uncomfortable. Also, you can't put anything in the pockets. Also, I always have to wear baggy jeans or else they'll rip at the crotch. Don't give too sh!ts about the way they look, I just hate them because they're a nuisance to wear.

F*ck skinny jeans.

That's why they invented 'Man Bags'

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Don't ask me i don't give a **** how pants look.:D
    I was thinking about that exact scene in that film. They look stupid, especially so on any man that has some meat on his thighs. They'd barely get over my knees if I ever tried them on.

The male camel toe (the camel tail), is not the look for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

Anyway guys, in spite of the mostly negative comments on males wearing Skinny Jeans on this thread, I love my Skinnies and intend to wear them with pride from now on. I am not worried about camel toes or camel tails as I am proud of my manhood and not ashamed of my ' package'. Go on guys - squeeze yourself into a pair of Skinny Jeans, you'll be glad you did!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 581 ✭✭✭phoenix999

I don't fancy the idea of getting a hernia or fertility problems. Male testes were designed to hang loose and be kept cool, not jammed inside ridiculous skin tight jeans. Wear them at your peril.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lemonperv

Guys, bootcut jeans are so naff... At least wear straight leg jeans if you're not comfortable with the slimmer sorts! Christ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lemonperv

And stop wearing 'school shoes' with big square toes think that smartens up your outfit. I looks ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

I dont think skinny jeans are nice at all, It reminds me of a shopping bag that is crammed full of items and is bulging at the sides and looks like its gonna give way. Like you look like this from behind, Its not something id wear anyway, But if your happy enough then go for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

My testicles need space to move/flap about, if i trapped them in skinny jean's they'd get sore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭petersburg2002

Skinny jeans look fine on younger guys (21 or less) But they just look completely ridiculous on older guys. Who are often way too fat to squeeze into them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Anyway guys, in spite of the mostly negative comments on males wearing Skinny Jeans on this thread, I love my Skinnies and intend to wear them with pride from now on. I am not worried about camel toes or camel tails as I am proud of my manhood and not ashamed of my ' package'. Go on guys - squeeze yourself into a pair of Skinny Jeans, you'll be glad you did!

Don't go too tight or you could end up sounding like one of the beegee's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

CJC999 wrote: »
    That's why they invented 'Man Bags'

And here's me thinking they were for carrying around the severed heads of my victims. Ain't no way those'll fit in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Lemonperv wrote: »
    Guys, bootcut jeans are so naff... At least wear straight leg jeans if you're not comfortable with the slimmer sorts! Christ.
    Hate the drain pipe look, boot cut all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I'd wear skinny hats and socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

There's no need for fellas to wear these kind of clothes, I'm 23 and I'm still wearing hand me downs from my father. Jeans that are 15 sizes to big and manky jumpers with half of Sundays dinner crusted on to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

They look absolute sh1te on 99.9% of people, unless your an emaciated junkie they probably look sh1t on you too OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

kowloon wrote: »
    I have this image of crate loads of metrosexual jeans being paradropped over African villages now.

All the poor feckers wanted was a sandwich.
    Well at least they'd fit into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

This thread will be like EdenHazard's wet dreams come true.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Explain ' metro'.

a lad that acts camp but isnt actually gay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Mydayoff

You're a nosey fella aren't ya! Just because a guy's had sex with girls in the past doesn't mean he's currently bi. But you know that, don't you.

"currently".. lol. Hmmmm, I think I'll be gay this week, and bisexual next week. It annoys that some gay dude can get sex with a few girls when he doesn't even what it

• Advertisement

bb1234567 wrote: »
    a lad that acts camp but isnt actually gay

Straight guys who have taste... Not straight guys who act camp. There's a difference

There's no need for fellas to wear these kind of clothes, I'm 23 and I'm still wearing hand me downs from my father. Jeans that are 15 sizes to big and manky jumpers with half of Sundays dinner crusted on to them.

If that's true, than u don't bed many girls!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mckenzie84

We all know the type of lads who wear skinny jeans. Being nice, i'll say I'd rather not look anything like them. Straight fit are the way to go IMO. None of that bootcut bollox either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Mydayoff wrote: »
    Straight guys who have taste... Not straight guys who act camp. There's a difference
    ...for cock?

...for cock?

taste in fashion etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I can't believe people think skinny jeans are the pinicle of fashion.

I'm not a trend follower or a "fashionista baby"..........but fcuk me, everytime I see some gimp assed fcuk head wearing them I want to slap him so hard that his boyfriend won't get any oral for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 morgmorg

My legs would be slimmer than most so I'd just look ridiculous with bootcut jeans or the likes, they'd be huge on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

It feels like they've been around for ages, ever since that 80s revival thing kicked off in the early 00s. Time for a new trend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

It feels like they've been around for ages, ever since that 80s revival thing kicked off in the early 00s. Time for a new trend.

It's Toga time baby!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 morgmorg

Advertisement