Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys - Would you wear Skinny Jeans?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Shenshen wrote: »
    In a world with a population heading towards 7 billion, we should probably endorse them any way we can.

I have this image of crate loads of metrosexual jeans being paradropped over African villages now.

All the poor feckers wanted was a sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭dizzywizlw

Yes, I do wear Skinny Jeans and high-heeled boots and I have long hair, but I am a 100% straight hot-blooded male!

While I support your alternative lifestyle I must caution you that your attempt to portray yourself as a hot-blooded male while admitting proudly to feminising yourself will fall on deaf ears here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Links234 wrote: »
    Skinny jeans look grand,

On women, yes. On men, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

LasTime wrote: »
    And look like a knacker like Paul Galvin? I already look skinny enough and they're not very macho. My cock is too big for skinny jeans anyway

You wouldn't happen to be gay?

Funnily enough whenever I bother my ass to shop for clothes I look around at the other men and what they're wearing. I'm probably the only gay lad there and I don't dress the way most of them do with really tight fitting things, yet they are all most likely straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

White skinny jeans on a woman yes on a man nooooooo way Danoooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭LasTime

1ZRed wrote: »
    Funnily enough whenever I bother my ass to shop for clothes I look around at the other men and what they're wearing. I'm probably the only gay lad there and I don't dress the way most of them do with really tight fitting things, yet they are all most likely straight.

Have you ever got a boner for a girl?

LasTime wrote: »
    Have you ever got a boner for a girl?

Even so far as to fuk a few. What's your point?

Where do you fit your boner in tight jeans?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Tight upper body clothing looks ridiculous and like something you see out of Geordie shore. Not masculine just attention seeking by showing off your muscles.

I agree with the rest.

I don't think it looks ridiculous if you're just a normal looking man who's in decent shape and you're wearing a tight shirt. But those false tanned, fake looking people look silly I agree.

I don't think there's anything wrong with flaunting a little bit of what you've got. Women flaunt everything from legs, bum and boobs. It's a nice feeling to work out and then put on a nice t-shirt when the summer comes along.

Where do you fit your boner in tight jeans?
    I don't wear tight jeans. The only jeans I wear are slim fit ones that only have a bit less material in the leg than bootcuts, for crotch and the rest, it's an ordinary fit. They're definitely not skin tight and are much more loose on the leg compared to skinny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Nope, nope, nope. Never would wear a pair. Loose boot cut jeans all the way.

Pug160 wrote: »
    I don't think there's anything wrong with flaunting a little bit of what you've got. Women flaunt everything from legs, bum and boobs. It's a nice feeling to work out and then put on a nice t-shirt when the summer comes along.
    Photos or it did not happen :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I do, in fact I'm wearing a pair right now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

I don't wear them because they're too tight and that makes me uncomfortable. Also, you can't put anything in the pockets. Also, I always have to wear baggy jeans or else they'll rip at the crotch. Don't give too sh!ts about the way they look, I just hate them because they're a nuisance to wear.

F*ck skinny jeans.

Pug160 wrote: »
    I don't think it looks ridiculous if you're just a normal looking man who's in decent shape and you're wearing a tight shirt. But those false tanned, fake looking people look silly I agree.

I'm decently muscular but I don't like skin tight tshirts as it's uncomfortable (especially for long sessions of pints). Is that what you mean or are you talking short sleeve and just not baggy? Well the latter is all I wear but that's just a regular fit tshirt nowadays.

But if you really mean tight like those Geordie shore lads but "normal looking" then, no, I disagree and think a guy looks like a vain cyclist in them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Mydayoff

Even so far as to fuk a few. What's your point?

So you're bi. Which do u prefer? I take it that men is the answer since u said gay 1st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I don't have any preconceptions about men who wear skinny jeans, but I do think they look ridiculous. Each to their own though.
    Mydayoff wrote: »
    So you're bi. Which do u prefer? I take it that men is the answer since u said gay 1st

You're a nosey fella aren't ya! Just because a guy's had sex with girls in the past doesn't mean he's currently bi. But you know that, don't you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

kowloon wrote: »
    I have this image of crate loads of metrosexual jeans being paradropped over African villages now.

All the poor feckers wanted was a sandwich.

They will fit in your Trocaire box. We have to keep expenses down.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Yes, I do wear Skinny Jeans and high-heeled boots and I have long hair, but I am a 100% straight hot-blooded male!

Please tell me you're a Goth.

Because all other options I can think of right now are somewhat disturbing....

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

I wear them.. They are the highest form of fashion.. If you are afraid of fashion stay away..

As for the gay comments.. You obviously haven't seen how much girls like guys in skinny jeans

Poor you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Guys - Would you wear Skinny Jeans

It shouldn't be physically possible for a man to get into a pair of skinny jeans. Unless you have a vagina and a physique resembling a liberated inmate from Auschwitz concentration camp.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

dizzywizlw wrote: »
    While I support your alternative lifestyle I must caution you that your attempt to portray yourself as a hot-blooded male while admitting proudly to feminising yourself will fall on deaf ears here.

What exactly do you mean by ' feminising ' . Trousers, tights, and jeans were originally male attire as were boots before they were adopted by women in more recent times. Likewise with long hair, men wore their hair long for centuries until Victorian times. Tight fitting jeans do enhance both the male and the female form.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

They suit some men and others they don't. I don't wear them but I do wear 'slim' style jeans.

I absolutely hate those brown and burgundy chinos that I see everyone wearing now a days, god they look fricken stupid!

It shouldn't be physically possible for a man to get into a pair of skinny jeans. Unless you have a vagina and a physique resembling a liberated inmate from Auschwitz concentration camp.

Maybe if you weren't a degenerate who spends his life toting up 15, 000 posts on boards.ie you would be in a fit enough shape to wear them :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

Shenshen wrote: »
    Please tell me you're a Goth.

Because all other options I can think of right now are somewhat disturbing....

A Rocker with some Gothic tendencies. Does that answer your question?

What exactly do you mean by ' feminising ' . Trousers, tights, and jeans were originally male attire as were boots before they were adopted by women in more recent times. Likewise with long hair, men wore their hair long for centuries until Victorian times. Tight fitting jeans do enhance both the male and the female form.

You are so right.. The same people who think anything straying from the norm is ridiculous and gay would have been wearing tights and sporting long hair to fit in in the distant past :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

As for the gay comments.. You obviously haven't seen how much girls like guys in skinny jeans

Poor you

sure,,,,, in magical fairy land :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Don't ask me i don't give a **** how pants look.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Practically the only jeans I wear now are skinny to varying degrees. Skinny chino's, skinny grey jeans and stretch skinny black jeans. They all look great and feel comfortable on. Anyone totally against them clearly isn't with the style of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Practically the only jeans I wear now are skinny to varying degrees. Skinny chino's, skinny grey jeans and stretch skinny black jeans. They all look great and feel comfortable on. Anyone totally against them clearly isn't with the style of the time.

You'll look back at photos of yourself in 20 years time and be embarrassed though. The problem with being a fashionista is that you constantly chase every flavour of the month regardless of impracticality.

Advertisement